• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterross103
  • Start date

ross103

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2010
i would be intrested to hear what your thoughts are on my wife. she likes to be looked at and be called names and would like to know what you would do to her. have plenty more pics of her.

Attachments

• 0032387.jpg
    0032387.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 495
  • 001223432.jpg
    001223432.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 636
  • 0054547654.jpg
    0054547654.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 412
ROss,

WOuld love to know more and see more of yoru wife... I am loooking for sub , wives who need some one to control them, get them to do stuff as desired by their lover .

Let me know We can work soem thing out

ROn

She is a gorgeous slut and would look good riding a bulls BBC ! Let's see some of her assets and if you have any of the slut sucking cock

shes fucking amazing, get in touch if you want some fun

Oh Ross

I assume, and I know the risk of assuming, that your wife is the blonde. Does she know you have posted her picture here? But since you ask, I feel she is a lady, I would dress well and take her to an upscale restuarant, club, etc and treat her as a lady. In the event she wanted to have me, I would please her as only A sissy man can. What we lack in cock size we make up with our tounge.

Attachments

• ultimatepleasure.jpg
    ultimatepleasure.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 408
shes one of the better looking wives on here. i'd love to hear all of the dirty sex shes into. post more of that slut!

she is lovely we all want more of her does she cuck you ? I'd love to fuck her

She likes to be looked at then how about some topless or nudes of her.

Users who are viewing this thread