• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterca(m)40
  • Start date
Picture is taken at home

Thanks. I want comment from all men, not just blacks.

Tell me you like the idea of me knocking your wife up im me to chat

babymaker said:
Tell me you like the idea of me knocking your wife up im me to chat

I send it

Nice I'm Waiting For You Baby

wow she is one sexy wife.i would bend her ass over for sure

shut up falcon. the guy asked what we think of his wife, and i told him. this chic is adorable - that is clear enuff, but her pussy lips look pretty damn used and abused to me - that doesnt mean they are, it's just how it looks! and for the record, i have attempted to put myself out here on many frustrating occassions, but i have trouble putting my pics up in here. does anyone know a fool-proof way of getting pics posted?

anna-mwf said:
shut up falcon. the guy asked what we think of his wife, and i told him. this chic is adorable - that is clear enuff, but her pussy lips look pretty damn used and abused to me - that doesnt mean they are, it's just how it looks! and for the record, i have attempted to put myself out here on many frustrating occassions, but i have trouble putting my pics up in here. does anyone know a fool-proof way of getting pics posted?

Thanks Anna,

she born two kids, maybe that's reason why they pussy lips look used. :)

I luv her FULL ASS

YOur wife is very sexy I LOVE her pussy please post more pics of this HOT MiLF

perfect ass. perfect for a nice cock

baby got some back! awesome body

Man! she is fuckable! I hope so goes black and cucks you good!

Look out

Yeah. She is real Hot. I would love to let her taste this chocolate

Her tits

DSC07625a.JPG

DSC07626a.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ca(m)40 said:
Thanks Anna,

she born two kids, maybe that's reason why they pussy lips look used. :)

don't get me wrong, i love well used lips. i wish mine looked more like that. in this lifestyle abused and stretched out labia is like a badge of honor to black men.

Users who are viewing this thread