• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife what would you do to her

• Thread starterCatfish8
  • Start date

Catfish8

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2007
I am a cuckold husband my wife now fucks and sucks a co-worker of hers. My poor excuse for a dick doesn't get hard anymore so now I just jack off while you guys tellk me what a loser I am and how you would fuck my wife while I jacked off. I love humilation see how much I can take

Attachments

• PICT0026.JPG
    PICT0026.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 253
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 299
  • Val & Chris.jpg
    Val & Chris.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 516
  • Clean me up.jpg
    Clean me up.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 662
  • My wife getting ready for Chris 02.JPG
    My wife getting ready for Chris 02.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 350
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Question

Hey Catfish,

Will you are pretty tiny, I can see why your sexy wife is fucking a co-worker. I am curious, do you know why you cannot get it up anymore? I have been having a bit of the same problem recently and I'm not sure why. Please respond here or privately if you are not to uncomfortable.

Do you take any medications?

perhaps one of them inhibit erections.

My problem started about 15 years ago

My cock would not get as hard as it use too I just thought it was of my age which was about 38 at the time. Later I learned that being a diabetic also causes this problem. Well I started useing all the new drugs but they would make be a little hard but not hard enough to fuck. Well I always wanted my wife to fuck another man i guess watch what you beg for it comes with conditions mine is a soft cock.

Good to know

that you are keeping a good attitude Catfish. I appreciate you answering my question. I'm 53 and I have been going strong until this week. The last five times I have wilted right at the gates of pleasure.

It may be diabetes. I get test results tomorrow. It may be subliminal, as it seems to have occured right after I checked out a video at Allisoninlove.com. It turned out to be a hypnotic trance video for feminization. I wonder how long something like that would last?

I would love to make a deposit

I would love to fill her up with some hot black jizz

Reactions: charliebrown_69
Thanks for the feedback

Like all the feedback I wish all of you guys could fuck especially the guy wanted to depoist some black cum in her for me to lick out

Attachments

• Valerie My Wife 005.jpg
    Valerie My Wife 005.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Valerie My Wife 008.jpg
    Valerie My Wife 008.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 370
Here is a few more

Here is a few more of my wife. Tell me what you think of these.

Attachments

• My Wife 6.jpg
    My Wife 6.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 256
  • My Wife 4.jpg
    My Wife 4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 232
dcgoshard said:
I would love to make a deposit

I would love to fill her up with some hot black jizz
You can fill mine up

Chrissie 9.jpg Chrissie 97.jpg Chrissie 105.jpg Chrissie 57.jpg