My Wife Went out Dancing at the Club

• Thread starterHotAsianWife
  • Start date

HotAsianWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2013
Los Angeles
I hope it's ok to post real stories here. Sorry I'm not the best writer, but I'll do my best. Last weekend I talked my girlfriend into playing our "game" and letting her flirt with a few guys at the club, so we can go home and talk about it. For some crazy stupid reason after seeing this guy talking to her for a while and buying her drinks, I asked my wife if she wanted to kiss him. She didn't want to at first, but I told her it would be fun, and to make sure we told the guy up front, that if he was not pushy that he could make out with my wife. Anyway, my wife is Asian, she is a mix of Chinese and Filipina. She is about 5'6'', she weighs 101 lbs, is small and loves sex.
Anyway, I told this guy that was hitting on her that my wife thought he was cute, and that we could go out to my truck and they can mess around in the back, but that it was up to her how far she wanted to go, maybe only kissing I told him, and he said he was cool with that. As we were walking out to the truck, I had my doubts, serious doubts as to wether or not my wife would be able to control herself or he would be able to control himself once they started. I felt sick to my stomach, but at this point it was too late, we were already halfway across the parking lot to my truck, and they were walking behind me, holding hands.

I want readers to comment and then I'll tell more of the story. I took a few pics, but not many.

Attachments

• yyyyyyyy.jpg
    yyyyyyyy.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 770
Last edited:
Please continue!

So we get out to my truck, ok its more like a minivan I use for work, but whatever, anyway, I pressed the button on my keys to unlock it, and he opened the back sliding door for my wife, and I walked around to the front and got in. I put the radio on, and started the car, I wasn't sure If I was going to drive anywhere or not at this point, I hadn't really thought about it. I know what kind of music my wife likes, the same kind that was in the club, so I turned the volume up a little, not too loud of some dance techno music and put the heater on. She's kind of shy usually, but seems relatively comfortable considering the circumstances, that I just invited a stranger to make out with my wife. To make sure my wife doesn't think Im jealous or anything I tell her how sexy she looks, and the guy agrees putting a hand on her leg. I asked my wife, if she thought he was cute, and she nodded her head yes. The guy was a college age typical white guy, athletic. So I asked my wife if she was wet, and she was joking that "why don't I check" and I asked her "Let me see" that's when I snapped the photo above. I could see the hard-on in the guys pants, and seeing her spread her legs I was getting pretty freaked out things could easily escalate out of my control quickly, but I was so horny at this point I really did not care, but I knew later I would. He kept putting his hand on her legs when we were talking, sometimes I turned around, and sometimes I just looked behind me with the review mirror. I saw her a few times, removing his hand from her legs, and he would place it back on her legs which was giving me uneasy feelings about the whole thing.

So I'm about to panic at this point, but even if I did, I don't think he would have gotten out of the truck. My heart was beating hard in my chest, and I was paralyzed, couldn't move or say anything at this point. I looked back at them in the mirror and saw the guy kissing my wife, this was only something we had fantasized about before, so seeing a guy actually sticking his tongue down her throat was a totally different ballpark than just talking about it. He was all over her, and I could hear her moaning as they kissed. I saw him pushing his hand in between her skirt, and her squirming to avoid getting fingered. It was only a minute or two later and he was finger fucking her. I closed my eyes in fear, and wanted to say something, but I figured I was lucky he wasn't fucking her brains out, so I just stayed silent. I began to start enjoying it again, thanking myself for the endless hours I could remember this, instead of having to make up something in my head that would just disappear. Actually having this happen was something I would be unable to erase from my brain. I'm not sure why but she took his cock out and started sucking on it, maybe because she was thinking the same thing as I was, to make him cum before he fucked her brains out.

Attachments

• wwwwwwww.jpg
    wwwwwwww.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 641
been there done that! i know all of the feelings you were feeling. i look back now and love everything that was happening and all of the sexual adventures that came from it! love to hear more!

Even though I had the music on, I could hear the unmistakable sound of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. I was painfully jealous but extremely turned on at the same time (old news to many of you), not sure how else to describe it. It wasn't long before he came in her mouth. I thought after he came, and she swallowed by the way, that he would be leaving quickly, but instead he got her number, which for some reason I wasn't expecting, although looking back I should have seen that coming.

This is hot! I hope you keep telling us of your cuckolding

keep it going

Damm that's fucking hot!! Should have taken some clear pics, but still that's awesome you have such a slutty ass wife!

Has he called?

Yes, please update. This was always a fantasy of mine---but my wife wanted to always go out without me there. I think she did not really want me to see how much she enjoys another cock. But I always get to enjoy her cum-filled pussy afterwards.

I used to go with a female friend of mine when strip clubs first started letting amature girls get on stage, Really liked the attention. I liked it when men would invite me out afterwards.

You have a fantastic wife. Its great that you were able to sit there and watch her give him head and then swallow every last drop. Hope fully you will get her to ride her friend and you will be able to witness this awesome act of your wife putting out for another man

Hot story! Would love to be in your shoes with my wife.