• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was ****** to have sex. Or was she? Part2

Kipper

Husband looking for fun for wife.
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
North Dakota Minnesota Border
My wife was ****** to have sex. Or was she? Part2​

So I have thought about it and pondered what to do. It has been almost four months since I found out my wife's little secret well I guess big secret is a better way to describe it. I started out by trying to find out who the man and my son's basketball photo was, it turned out that was easier than I thought it would be. His name was Trayvon I know great detective work but everyone's name was listed on the back of the photo. From there I had to figure out how to find him again. Not so difficult, him and my son are friends on Facebook. After that things got a bit trickier. So I did what any jealous husband would do I waited until my wife was sleeping and I grabbed her cell phone and started to Snoop. Obviously being married I knew her passcode so this part wasn't very difficult but figuring out if she had contact with him was. I decided that since she probably knew him there might be text back and forth between the two of them and I could read it. I tried typing in his name but it did not come up as a contact. So I went back to around the time of the incident and looked for texts there. I found one such entrance under the contact name of T. I know pretty tricky huh, well I went into the text history and realized there was a lot of correspondence between the two of them. So I figured I better start at the beginning so I scrolled to the very beginning of the texts. It turned out the beginning ones were innocent enough they were about my son's basketball games, practices, and where to go for basketball. Then there was a pause in the communication for several years. This must have been when my son was done with basketball. Then about four years later my wife had randomly received a text asking hey Trish is this still your phone Trayvon. She had responded back that it was Trish’s phone And asked who he was. He went on to explain that he had been our son's basketball coach and was wondering how he was doing. My wife gave the normal reply what he was up to everything was fine yadda yadda yadda and told him he was on Facebook. Then there was another pause for a few months and then he texted her back telling her thank you and that he had been in contact with our son and that it was great to get in touch with him again.

The next text from him was more questions for her than anything else asking how she had been and what she had been up to. He had explained how he had moved about four years ago to another town but still came home regularly to see family and friends. She responded back that that's great maybe sometime when he was in town they could get together for a drink just to catch up. There were many of these small texts back and forth just being polite and friendly. Then about 2 years ago they made plans to meet at a bar and have a drink to talk and catch up. Then there was the one saying how great a time they both had back and forth and that they should do it again next time he's in town. Apparently he traveled the town about every three months or so. Then there was one from a few months later talking about him being in town and how they should go out again and maybe go to a club or dancing. I don't recall this happening but my wife does go out with friends a lot without me so easily could have. The next text described how my wife enjoyed slow dancing with him and getting so close and that she loved it but didn't know if she should go out with him again. Trevone went on to tell my wife it was just friendly flirting and that he didn't mean anything by it and that it won't happen again. Trish said it couldn't happen again she was happily married and did not want to mess that up.

I was not sure what to make of this but luckily from reading more of their texts I gathered that Treyvon tried to kiss her and that she turned him down. The rest of their texts were a little more interesting with him telling her everything was fine and that it wouldn't happen again. He did eventually convince her to go out for drinks the next time he was in town and apparently that was the tipping point where things all started to change there weren't very many conversations leading up to that particular rendezvous. But the texts afterwards were very interesting apparently they had both had plenty to drink and at some point had kissed. She described how his lips had felt so soft and full on hers and that she had never done anything like that since she had been married. He told her that she was so special and deserved to be worshipped at all times. He was pretty good at this I must admit. Apparently after more drinks he had taken her hand in his and had put it on his thigh at which point he had kissed her again and they had started gently making out. She had then said that she couldn't believe she had let him go as far as he had and that it couldn't happen again. She told him he needed to look for a girl more his own age since she was almost old enough to be his mother. His response was that there were no women as attractive as her to him at his age and that she was very attractive and he wanted to spend more time with her. This seemed to frighten her a bit because she didn't respond. After a couple of weeks he had sent another text explaining himself saying that he didn't want to ruin our relationship that he was looking to just have fun and not be with someone permanently. And told my wife he would be in town again shortly and that they should go out. She told him no that she had felt what he had meant her to on his thigh and that she would not do that to her poor husband. Then there was another break between texts where she must have cooled off a bit. The next text was one saying she couldn't believe she had ran into him last night and despite everything it was great seeing him again. She had went out with a group of friends last night for a Bachelorette party and apparently ran into Trayvon at the bar. Trayvon's response was that it was great to see her as well and that he would be in town again that night if she wanted to go out. Well they did apparently and the text after that is where it all went downhill for me. The next text they were talking back and forth about how hot and wild they had both gotten from what I understood they had both been drinking and he started rubbing her under the table between the legs and that she had got a good feel of what he had in his pants. The texts after that we're more open flirting and daring each other to do things than anything else.

At this point I had to put the phone away before my wife woke up and realized I wasn't in bed with her. I figured the next time she went to bed early I would nab the phone again and see what else he had to say. It took a couple of weeks but then I got my chance again. And a lot of questions were answered like how he knew I wasn't going to be home that day. How he knew where things were at in my bedroom even though I thought he had never been there before. Him and my wife had been sexting back and forth for the better part of four months at this point. Him describing how he was touching his hard cock thinking about her and her talking about how she was rubbing her nipples and playing with her wet pussy thinking about him. It didn't become all that vulgar in just one text it took time mainly with him building her up saying about how he had this giant ache that wouldn't go away since the last time he had been with her. He was obviously referring to his heart on and he asked her if there was any itches he could scratch for her very shrewd to start out. Eventually he started asking more questions things I never thought she would answer but she did and she asked many questions of him as well. The one thing she was consistent on though was not sending him any pictures of her at least nothing with her face in it. Which I thought for sure she would never do. He had convinced her to send him a picture of her boobs. She said I'll show you mine if you show me yours so he sent her a pict.ure of his dick and she sent him a picture of her boobs. She commented on the picture of his package saying that there was no way that thing is real and he asked her how he could prove it was real and was his. She told him to put a ruler in front of it so she could see how big it was and to have his hand we're just two fingers on the top of it to prove it was him. He did this it showed his dick to be about 9 ¾ inches long and very thick. She said she had never seen anything that big in real life and that she would love to see that in person sometime. Well apparently he took this as an invitation because besides more flirting back and forth and talking to each other this was the last real conversation they had before I saw him and my wife together. There was one other entry before then and it just said that he would be in town and asked if I had to work on that particular day.

So there is the back story on what had happened and how it all happened so now what to do about it. I kept reading the text from that day forward and they had described the meet up on that day and while Trayvon was furious that I had come home. My wife apologized profusely saying that she had no idea that Trayvon was coming over that day and that I had never come home at lunch so wasn't sure why I had that day. She assured him that she had talked me into not calling the police and that everything was OK. The next text talked about what they had done and she had talked about how much she had loved it and that she couldn't believe how great it felt and wanted to do that again. She said it had always been one of her fantasies to be dominated by a stronger man. Travon said he wasn't sure if they should do anything for awhile and she agreed that they would hold off for a few more months. After this they went back to sexting and talking dirty to each other with many more pictures some that shocked me. I knew at this point my wife was willing to send him a topless picture which she had never sent me. But she also sent him pictures of her pussy. He explained that he loved it clean shaven and how smooth it felt and how tight it was. She went on to describe how she could not believe how thick his cock was that pictures did not do it justice. And that she could not believe how much he had cum and how much she had came. she told him that that next day she went and took a Plan B pill to make sure she won't get pregnant from all of his cum. Treyvon suggested maybe she should go on birth control if they were going to ever hook up again. My wife agreed and in the next text told him that she was now on Norplant. They continued to sext back and forth showing some pretty nasty pictures him sending her one of his cock covered in sperm and her sending him some with her pussy filled with a dildo. I didn't recognize the toy so I assume it is something either she had bought or he had bought for her.

So I decided it was time to do something because I wanted to see more I was so turned on I couldn't stand it anymore. The first thing I did was forward almost her entire text conversation to my phone and then delete the forwarded part so she would have no idea I had done it. The next thing I did was contact an agency that claimed to install spyware anywhere you needed it. They were at my house for three nights in a row installing equipment while my wife was at work by the time they were done I had cameras with sound in the master bedroom our spare bedroom the dining room/kitchen and the living room along with our master bathroom. These cameras and devices were so tiny and so small if you didn't know they were there you would never find them. For the one in the bedroom I requested three different cameras and an extra microphone. I wanted to see and hear everything that happened. I had all the videos sent directly to my laptop so I could see and hear what was happening at home live at anytime. The next thing I had to do was trying to figure out how to get my wife and her new lover together sometime at our place not some hotel. I came up with a plan I told my wife I would be out of town the following weekend fishing with some friends up north. That we were leaving Friday afternoon and that we would be back Sunday evening sometime. This gave her five days to get in touch with Trayvon and set something up if she wanted to. Shortly after I had told my wife of my plans she texted Trayvon and let him know what was going on he said he could be in town that weekend if she wanted him to be. In response to this she sent him a picture of her soaking wet pussy.

For my part on Friday afternoon I left the house went down the road a few miles and rented a room at a Travelodge. I hauld my stuff in went to get some snacks and food and made myself comfortable and waited. Between watching TV at the hotel and just hanging out I kept checking back and forth from the live video feed. I knew everything was being recorded but for some reason I thought it would be better to see everything live. About an hour after I had left the house my wife had gotten dressed up and left the house as well after that nothing happened for a long time. I began to worry that they had went somewhere else and that I won't be able to see anything they did. Thin around 2:00 AM the door to the house opened and in walked my wife and a tall muscular black man Trayvon. They must have been all drinking or to the clubs or something but they both looked rather tipsy. They immediately started kissing each other upon entering the house and making out ferociously. Trish was all over him she must have been really horny she was grabbing his face and kissing on him and started stripping him right there in the hallway. It only took her a matter of moments before she had his pants and underwear down around his ankles. She said she had been waiting for this the whole evening and that he had been teasing her the whole time they had been at the club knowing that she couldn't do anything about it. Trish dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock and shoved it in his mouth well at least as much as she could. I had never seen her this aggressive before she has always liked sex but never been the aggressor like this. There she was on her knees with his big black cock in her mouth doing her best to shove more and more in her mouth. From the camera view I had it looks like she could only get a few inches in but Trayvon seemed to be loving whatever she was doing. At this point I wished I had put more cameras in living room and other places around the house. I just hoped they would move this to the bedroom where I had more cameras set up to where I could get a better angle. After a few more minutes of licking and sucking at his cock Trayvon stood her up grabbed her by the face and kissed her deeply. He said you are one horny white slut let's take this to the bedroom where I can make you feel really good.

Once they got to the bedroom they stripped off the rest of their clothes and fell onto the bed holding each other and kissing each other passionately. Trish apparently was not done sucking on his cock though she had him lay on his back and she got over the top of him and started sucking on his big dick again. She was bobbing her head up and down and drooling all over the cock causing it to get all shiny and looking amazing doing it. As she had about three or four inches of his cock in her mouth she was stroking the rest of his manhood rapidly up and down with one of her hands. Trayvon was bucking his hips and told her to relax and slow down that they had plenty of time. Trish said that she just wanted his cum so bad that she couldn't wait any longer. Trayvon said she must have really enjoyed it then when he had face fucked her last time while I had watched. Trish said it was so hot that she thought she was gonna come just from the feel of his cock in her mouth when he had done that. She couldn't believe the things he had done to her and what she had let him do. He pointed out she didn't really have much of a choice at that time and she said she would have done it all anyway. Then Trish went back to sucking on his cock and he had her straddle his face in a 69. While her head was bobbing up and down on his cock he started licking her pussy. He looked like he was doing his best to really get in there to give her some pleasure. After just a couple minutes of him licking on her, her head popped off of his dick and she moaned super loud. Apparently he had found the right spot or a spot at least that she was really enjoying. The way she was bucking her hips made it look like she was fucking his nose or something she was going wild on his tongue and face. All of a sudden she rose up grabbed onto her own tits squeezed them hard and came all over his face. She fell back forward with her head between his legs his dick was right by her face it was almost as tall as her head. After a couple of seconds she rolled off of him at which point I could see his face was covered with her juices it was all shiny. She crawled up to him and started making out with him again kissing his face all over literally licking her own cream off of his face.

After kissing for a few minutes she lay on her back and he straddled her. He lifted her legs up and spread them apart I got a quick glimpse of her pussy and it was soaked. He crawled up between his legs lined his hard black cock up with her pussy and rubbed the head up and down along the lips. She was moaning and bucking her hips, she told him to put it in but he didn't he just kept teasing her. Running it all along her pussy lips and then rubbing it on her clit. She asked him to put it in again he still didn't he told her beg for it. She said please put it in me he said you can do better than that she said please put it in me please. He said tell me what you want she said I want you to fuck me he said he didn't believe her. So she said it again Trayvon told her to say it like you mean it. So she said fuck me please fuck me with that great big black cock. Trayvon asked her who's bitch are you she said I'm yours. He asked her how often do I get to fuck this pussy she said whenever he wanted. Then he asked her what can I do to you and her response was anything you want as long as you give me that big hard cock. That must have been the magic words because he shoved forward and the loudest moan slash grunt came out of my wife's throat. The only other time I had even come close to hearing her make a sound like that was the night Trayvon had tide me up and fucked my wife in front of me. She was holding her own legs up by the feet has Trayvon started moving back and forth in her pussy. He was slowly working a little more at a time inside of her. It took about 5 minutes of him slowly going forward and then pulling back out and both of them moaning and grunting before he finally said that's it baby you just took all 10 inches of my cock. I could see their groins or connected together and that he had indeed buried the entire thing in my wife's pussy. They were both starting to perspire at this point and their skin was getting shiny.

I had, had my cock out for awhile and it was hard as a rock I didn't dare touch it because I knew I would blow my load everywhere. Trayvon was laying pretty much right on top of my white wife at this point and started to thrust his hips in and out he wasn't pulling his whole Dick out he was keeping it in as deep as he could and seemed to be thrusting in deep trying to stretch her out good. For trish's part she was just holding her legs up and letting him go in as deep and as far as he could. It looked like her eyes were rolling back in her head and she was just letting out little whimpers and grunts and moans here and there. Trevon kept this up for a few more minutes then he reached down in between them and started to play with her clit. She must have been close to cumming cause in just a couple of minutes she let out a loud cry as she came again telling him over and over I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming oh my God I can't believe it I'm fucking cumming again. It must have been pretty powerful and it must have been milking his cock like crazy because all of a sudden he shoved in even harder and I could see him spasm as he just kept jerking as he held his cock deep inside of her. It was apparent he was cumming as well filling my wifes pussy with his cum. Trevone just collapsed on top of her if I didn't know better I would have thought he was dead. Neither of them were moving and they just laid there. It felt like forever before he finally rolled off of her. When he rolled away from her the one camera gave me a great view of her stretched out pussy with cum oozing out of it. It was flowing out like a river he must have put a hell of a load inside of there. He laid on his back and my wife snuggled into him putting her arms over him and kissed him and just laid there. They fell asleep like that on our bed. For my part I rewound the video and watched the scene again well I stroked my cock and shot a huge load of cum all over the floor. I couldn’t wait to see what the rest of the weekend would bring.

Users who are viewing this thread