• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Trisha

• Thread startertonyal
  • Start date

tonyal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
Hello readers:
This is mostly true account of my life with my wife Trisha. (names changed for privacy)
The story described here is part truth and part fantasy. I posted this story many many many years back under a different name when we were young and the incident just happened. She is still with me, my wife and still a slut. Aging had not much changed her sexual apatite. I plan on posting whole story again slowly when i have time and of course if readers here like me to post. That is the whole idea.
Part 1
When I married Trish she was 24 years old. Although, we went to same High School, she was 5 years younger than me and therefore, I never knew she existed until we were introduced by a friend at a party. We got talking about old school days and her beauty immediately charmed me. Her face is like a baby doll, her skin is smooth and she is well proportioned. I fell in love. I did not even cared about her background, her family, her past, her desires, etc. You see I liked her and had this desire to know her more, own her. Not very many girls liked me in the past but she showed interest in me. I was charmed by her beauty and decided she was for me, so I asked her out.

On our first date, in order to impress her, I took her to most expensive restaurant. Then I drove by my parent’s house. My parent’s house is gorgeous. She was impressed. I told her, some day, I would own this property. That really flipped her. You see she came from not so rich family and I knew the attraction of money would push this beautiful women in my arms. I was right. Instead of taking her to my apartment, I parked the car in front of my parents house and pulled her in my arms and kissed her. She was like a putty in my arms. In my next kiss, I put my tongue in her mouth and was glad to note that there was no resistance at all. During my next kiss my hands were massaging her back and thighs. We sat there for a long time, relishing the romantic moments. I had to keep strict control so as not to upset her. During next few dates, we got really open and she would let me touch her breasts over the clothes but nothing else.

Then, I took her to lover’s lane. This lane has river on one side and houses on other. You can find many lovers in parked cars watching the river flow. We reached there late because first we stopped for a drink at the local bar. After I smothered her with few drinks, I drove to lover’s lane and parked my car under a tree so if anyone is up in any house they probably would not notice my car. I started with kissing and pretty soon grabbed Trish’s soft breasts. She closed her eyes and relaxed her head on the head rest. She did not put up her usual resistance when I opened the top button on her blouse. Immediately, my penis started to rise against my pant. It was easy task for me to open her blouse all the way. Next my eyes were feasting on her milky white orbs partially covered in black lacy bra. I moved my hands softly over her thin bra. Her fully erect nipples were straining against the thin material trying to poke out of the bra material. I looked at her face. She was still resting against the head rest oblivious to the fact that I had her blouse open. I became bold and started to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. She started to moan. Suddenly, I realized that her bra had front hooks. I knew she came ready this time to give me the pleasure. Very delicately, I moved my hands down and with one click, popped her bra open. Like a spring the bra opened up ******** both her breasts in full glory. I could not believe it. She had big white perfect globes, soft and very smooth. Her aureole was large and pink, both nipple were standing fully erect staring at me like challenging me to act. Off course, I touched, pinched, licked her breasts to my heart’s desire and I knew then that she is the one I want to marry.
End of part 1
Note: If you like the story, pl post comments here.. if enough comments , i will contue to post. you can e-mail me altony1234 at yahoo dot com or just send me a private message here.

Tonyal,
Too short a post to really judge. We know that she was easily impressed and you were a bit of a prat showing her your parents wealth rather than your own qualities. I'm assuming it gets better though, so give us all a bit more next time.

Cleanup in aisle 5

Users who are viewing this thread