• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife....Sorry Not Nude

• Thread startersweets4u
  • Start date

sweets4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2007
NYC
I love her more and more every day. Plus I think shes super hot.

Attachments

• New Photos 035.jpg
    New Photos 035.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,337
  • New Photos 043.jpg
    New Photos 043.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 755
you ever watched her have sex with another guy? You are right she is hot.

Very...

sexy, hot and beautiful...

Not Nude is fine - she's lovely :) What would you like to watch her doing? [And does it involve an older, dominant white guy??? :D ]

I haven't seen her with another guy yet. We're mostly just talking now. I think our first step is going to be her alone at a hotel bar to see what happens. She knows that whatever she is comfortable with is ok with me.

read the private message, please.

Sweet, she would make an ideal HotWife!
Great potential! :cool:

Thanks for all the nice comments

hi

She is sexy...no doubt.

I am in chicago

very very hot!

She's gorgeous and this gives my imagination something to work on.
First pic is the best though, where was it taken? Would LOVE to have that waiting on a bed for me.

Great looking wife..would love to see her passionately kissing a large Black guy with those pouting lips....and then so much more.

I would love to see her kissing a black guy also. She has only ever hooked up with whites guy though. Maybe some day.

very sexy woman love her green eyes

she"s like wowwwwwwwwwwww. hey i m jerking of right now thinking about her, u want some iof my nude pix i can send them to u, i have a huge cock , u can fantasize her with me, what say , mail id is tomaltar0712@yahoo.com

she make you a cuckold yet sweets4u?

Wow, that first picture. You're a lucky man, I'd do nasty things with her for sure.

No she hasn't made me a cuckold yet. We have talked a lot more about it lately. I think she likes the idea but still can't grasp why I'd want her to be with other guys.

Sweets,

She is gorgeous and ready!
You should implement the hotel bar tryout this weekend...
You could be eating creampies soon!

She is one burning hot babe, what is the hold-up ftor her? :confused:

The hotel bar idea is in our plans. She likes that idea most. If she does anything she wants to be in control of the situation.

The hang up really seems to be her grasping why I would want her to do this. She thinks I'd be mad if she really went through with it.

Users who are viewing this thread