• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife needs breeding

• Thread startercrispin
  • Start date

crispin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
My horny little slut of a wife needs breeding.

She needs to be filled and fucked by a thick hard bull while I watch. Her pussy needs to be filled with his cum and I want to watch it leak out of her.

She likes to show off her pussy at bars and tell me about the guys who finger her while she dances with them. This is as far as she goes right now and she knows this makes me hard and horny.

She likes to fuck and enjoys a deep slow fucking

She's quite a horny MILF!!

She likes to offer herself!!

She needs a good pounding..front and back..hehehe!!

Take her and feel her up, finger her, and fuck her right in our bed and leave the wet spot on my side to sleep on...

..............................................................Email your hard cock pics and love to read what you would do to her

mistercrispin@hotmail.com

She's a nice tight slut who needs to feel a bull cock:) :)

Creampie

Lets see a nice creamy pic of that pussy. It looks delicious!

Paint them toenails red. Her feet are very sexy !!

KevTx said:
Lets see a nice creamy pic of that pussy. It looks delicious!
Here she is..she loves to be taken on the edge of the bed and beg for a hard cock before getting fucked deep to her cervix...with her tiny ass and legs spread and her hands held...and her pussy filled and leaking cum:cool:

A real slutwife:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! nice thread! hot chick! love to see more! thank u!

thanks....for you littlescotty:)

She's gorgeous

yuor wife is gorgeous. I'd love to fill that pussie

DAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN! I am gonna shoot looking at that sweet cream pie......very hot!

Very hot, smokin' I love it!!!

EU

Bbc In Nyc

Where R U Located.sure She Could Use Some Of This

She is every mans dream. Why aren’t you 24/7 in bed and pollute that gorgeous pussy. Massage it with your dick, if need be, get a friend to help. Or use a vibrator for assistance. Many a guy would lick his fingers if he could get in her panties.

I agree, she's got sexy feet and she needs to paint those toe nails red. I'd love to see her shave that gorgeous pussy of hers. I taste it now....

Users who are viewing this thread