• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife naked...

• Thread starterwifeownsme
  • Start date

wifeownsme

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2011
Well, my wife has finally allowed me to show her off naked and let me upload some pictures of her to this site... so long as I don't show her face. Even though she doesn't technically cuckold me, do I still qualify to show her naked here? ;) I have watched her suck a few cocks along the way and had some incredible experiences observing her ravaging other women, but we're not exactly a true cuckold couple, although she's fully aware this is my obsessive fantasy!! We just like to play once in while. So here are a couple to get started and I'll find some more to upload. The first is from a professional budouir set of pics I bought for her once, the second from our garage. I promise as I get more I'll get her more naked! This is all I have at hand for now. Btw, she was 50 when these pics were taken, she turns 53 this year. Thanks for any comments, I'm very proud of her (and I wish she'd fuck someone!!!) :p

Attachments

• 022B02.jpg
    022B02.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 510
  • Mvc-002f02.jpg
    Mvc-002f02.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 756
Well, if she does decide to fuck someone else, I'd be happy for it to be me.

Thank you for all the great comments, guys!!! And if we ever ran into any of you (or all of you!) at a swinger's club she may not fuck you but she'd be happy to suck your cocks!

Here's a couple more from the shoot. I have plenty more to come... some with different outfits and some with no outfits!

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 252
She's gorgeous, I'd love to fuck a woman her age who still takes care of herself and knows how to work her body.

...and your admiration shall be rewarded with more to see! Thanks, kenev! Very nice comments!

Pinkyrod said:
She is always welcome to play a pool at my place. :p

Thanks, Pinkyrod, I'm sure she'd love to, but if she did, especially the bikini with the "fuck me" pumps she just toss the toss the suit onto your table then sprawl out all over it and disrupt your game. Then you'll have to climb up there with her because the only way you'll be able to get her off your table is to fuck her on it. Then when she rips your clothes off and pulls you down on top of her she'll wrap those thighs around you and won't let you up until you give her a thorough pounding. And when she cums she's very loud and will probably disturb your neighbors.

I'd hate to have to put you through all that!

Here's more... Enjoy!

Here's a few more for now!

Attachments

• 082.jpg
    082.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Mvc-009f.jpg
    Mvc-009f.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 143
Do you have a photos of her wits sex toys?

I Agree very much with Your thinkings SARAHA, At least it has had long time ( still is ) very horny thing to think how my wife likes other mens cocks too. After She was first time, it has been very exciting idea also for me to let Her fuck others too, or to LET OTHERS TO FUCK MY WIFE.
Some ( before only my friends ) friends of ours nowadays has told to me that THEY REALLY ARE GLAD THAT THEY CAN FUCK MY WIFES WET BEAUTIFUL PUSSY FROM TIME TO TIME.
Those words makes my cock always immediately very hard on, like rocks, even it has happened from Her age of 27/28 and still is going strong.

c-man said:
Do you have a photos of her wits sex toys?

First of all, thank you so much for resurrecting this thread!!! I just love showing off my wife to so many horny men! Yes I do have some with her and some sex toys, but unfortunately she's using the toys on me! I'll put those up if you's like to see them!

Users who are viewing this thread