• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Kris' Hotel Adventure

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last month my wife Kris spent a few nights with her steady lover Gregg in a hotel several hours away from our home. He was on a business trip and I told Kris it was OK with me if she joined him. Over the past couple of years I have come to realize that my wife occasionally needs to spend more private time with her boyfriend. Of course I also enjoy when she invites Gregg to our house and I get to watch and/or listen to their erotic lovemaking in our bedroom. I love watching Kris getting fucked hard by Gregg's large cock. He has tremendous staying power as well, and by the time he groans and ejaculates deep inside her pussy, my wife is thoroughly satisfied from at least two or three strong orgasms of her own. It is a real thrill knowing that Gregg keeps Kris happy for me, and I totally approve of their relationship.

But as I said, I understand that there are times when Kris and Gregg need to be alone so they can fully enjoy themselves in bed. Kris will usually call me when Gregg is showering to give me an update on her evening. I enjoy hearing her tell me about their latest sex session, and I like to stroke my rock-hard dick as she describes how many times they fucked, and the different positions they tried.

She will often say things like "I am going to join Gregg now. I want to get his dick hard again so he can fuck me one more time before we go to sleep." When she hangs up the phone I will usually put on a rubber and jerk myself off until I shoot my load, which takes only a few seconds, as I fantasize about Kris soaping up her boyfriend's cock until it is nice and stiff and ready to give her more pleasure.

Back to last month's hotel adventure. Kris called me on their first night and asked me if I wanted to hear about how naughty she had been. From the tone of her voice I could tell that she had gotten a bit tipsy from drinking too much wine. She also gets very horny when this happens. She went on to say that Gregg ordered room service for dinner and she was completely naked in bed, under the sheets, when the young man arrived with their food. The kid set up the trays and couldn't stop glancing over at my beautiful wife. Gregg did not have any cash to tip the guy, so he surprised him (and my wife) by saying " I don't seem to have any money on me, but maybe you would like to see my wife naked instead". Kris admitted she was not expecting Gregg to make this suggestion about "his wife", but she became aroused and also a bit nervous about letting the young man see her naked.

The guy (Jason) also seemed to be nervous as Gregg led him to the side of the bed and slowly pulled the sheets down halfway, ******** Kris' breasts. He asked Jason if he would like to touch them. The kid hesitated for a moment before reaching down to fondle her tits. He tweaked her nipples and massaged her breasts for a few seconds and then quickly backed away and headed for the door (probably thinking he was dreaming). Kris heard Gregg tell him "If you come back tomorrow night my wife will show you her pussy - would you like that ?" Jason nodded and left the room. Kris told me that Gregg had gotten aroused watching the young man play with her tits and he climbed on top of her and they started fucking. She laughed and said that Gregg came inside her within seconds, and she teased him about his premature ejaculation by saying "Even Andrew can last longer than that !" Kris said "I love you.... good night" and hung up. Needless to say I was shaking with lust after hearing this amazing story, and I masturbated to a strong climax.

To Be Continued...........

Reactions: Geglu, mrcassidy73, okdeacon and 3 others
Nice story. Can't wait for the next installment.

Reactions: Geglu
On the second night of their stay, Kris called me with an update. I had been horny all day thinking about the young hotel worker seeing my wife naked and playing with her tits. I got home from work around 5:30 and anxiously awaited her call as I occasionally stroked my hard-on.

By 9:00 I was starting to think she would not call. I was in bed watching TV and jerking off when the phone finally rang. Kris told me that Jason showed up with their room service meal around 6, and Gregg asked him if he still wanted to check out his wife's pussy. Kris was again completely naked under the sheets, sipping a glass of wine. The young man went over to the bed and this time he pulled the sheets all the way down so he could see Kris' amazing body in the nude. Kris told me she reached down and ran her fingers over her trimmed pussy and asked Jason "Would you like to touch me ?"

He seemed less nervous than the previous night, and he slowly moved his hand over her cunt. Gregg suggested that he slide a finger inside her. As he did so, Kris told me she put her glass on the night table and started to moan. Gregg began to urge him on, saying things like "Put two fingers in her....move them in and out", and "I want you to make my wife cum". "Make my wife cum hard". Kris admitted she was very aroused and started to climax as Jason pumped his fingers in and out of her slick pussy. Gregg joined in by sucking my wife's tits to add to her pleasure.

She then told me that Gregg climbed into bed and started fucking her while the young man stood there watching them. She was surprised that Gregg did this, but she also said it was one of the most erotic experiences of her life. She could see that Jason was sporting a bulge in his slacks and she was a bit disappointed that he mumbled something about "getting back to work". He headed for the door and left the room while Gregg continued pumping his big dick in and out of her cunt.

I started to ask my wife questions, hoping for some more details, but she quickly hung up and said she would call me the next night.

To Be Continued

Reactions: Geglu, rjone, Nazareth and 1 other person
nice hot story. please tell u more. maybe post a edited pic of your wife where noone could identify her.

Great story.