• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife kendel

• Thread startersteve_o_420
  • Start date

steve_o_420

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2006
www.cuckolds.com
93351P2.jpg

Ah there we go

yeah she dont know about my fantasey lol or she would prolly leave me but all i do is day dream about it all day everyday

how do i post a pic on here

steve_o_420 said:
how do i post a pic on here ahhhh
i had trouble too.1st go to quick reply then at bottom then look for manage attatchments click then go to upload file from compuer and hit browse.then pic a file and hit upload. then preview post or submit reply ..vuala

no sorry thats the only pic i have of her and its from like 8 years ago she has changed a little shit i wished she still lokked like that but yea she weighs like 25 lbs more has brown hair and shorter hair but still looks tha same in the face. Oh and she is 8 months pregnant now so. But yeah srry wish i had more. Well I do have a bunch of pix of her just dont have a scanner or anything to put them on here anymore. Does wal-mart still put pix of floopy disk for u

am I stupid?...where is the pic?

She's gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread