• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Jackie

• Thread starterfreakincage
  • Start date

freakincage

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2006
Can anyone tell me how I can convert my ordinary, shy, wife to a big fucking slut? SHould this be a slow process, or should I just come out and tell her what I would like?

I'd love to watch as she's being gangbanged by a train of Black guys. :)

freakincage said:
Can anyone tell me how I can convert my ordinary, shy, wife to a big fucking slut? SHould this be a slow process, or should I just come out and tell her what I would like?

I'd love to watch as she's being gangbanged by a train of Black guys. :)

just bring her to my party and leve her for mt partners becuse i want to be first in line

now we need to see her bits and set up a time.

The fantasy's the ticket

Try sharing fantasies with her. Most women are very shy about sharing their fantasies but once they open up you can share yours as well. It's a step-by-step process but pretty soon you can start making fantasies come true. It will work.

Sweet

She is so hot dude. Good luck getting her to go black. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, thanks for sharing! Would love to see more revealing stuff, even lingeire or bikini would be fine.

Love the wedding photos though, makes me hot to think about despoiling her in that dress!

she is sweet like white chocolate

she need some back chcoc bar... i would love to imagine such a innocent face being a slut. it would be such a hot thing... he dude please do whatever but get her to taste black dong. i would love to know how she reacts once she holds 12" cock in her hand.