• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is pregnant

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
My wife is pregnant....and yes its mine, lol. We planned the pregnancy and for the past couple of months all she did was suck cock, and believe me she sucked a lot of cock. Now that she is pregnant I want her to go and fuck some black guys. although its not the same it turns me on thinking of her serving black cock while she is pregnant. I so would have loved for her to have had a black baby but I know it wouldnt sit well with the family.

• Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva
Congrats can't wait to see her round belly and tits with huge black hands on them.

Be careful one of those big black cocks
doesn't poke right thru the amniotic fluid
and fuck your unborn child as well my frend

Here's a pic for you

I love your fantasy MJones. Here's a pic to jerk off to.

I really hope your wife gets some big black cock.

Attachments

• shootingbird.jpg
    shootingbird.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 527
I once saw some pics of a heavily pregnant woman getting roasted by 2 bbc. if I could see my wife do anything it would be that.

Mjones16101 said:
My wife is pregnant....and yes, its mine.

Congratulations!

And, time for your wife to go dry. No more alcohol. Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) is serious stuff. She and you don't want to mess with that possibility — not even a little bit. People who work with FAS infants, children, and teenagers are convinced that a large percentage of the people in U.S. prisons got their start in life as FAS babies. A characteristic of FAS adults is, they have little or no ability to visualize the future and/or the consequences of their actions.

Mjones16101 said:
We planned the pregnancy...

That's cool. It's always good to see someone defying the dictates of the Catholic church (and other fundamentalist religions)...

Mjones16101 said:
...and for the past couple of months all she did was suck cock. Believe me, she sucked a lot of cock.

Good for your wife. A woman's gotta' do what she's gotta' do...

Mjones16101 said:
Now that she is pregnant I want her to go and fuck some black guys. Although it's not the same, it turns me on thinking of her serving black cock while she is pregnant.

Your wife not being able to get pregnant by other men now is a plus, but there are some minuses if she isn't careful how she goes about it. I.e., sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). A huge concern for both of you (I hope) should be the health of her growing fetus. Ergo, she should definitely require the other men she fucks — black or otherwise — to show her laboratory proof, in writing, that they are

-> clean. <-

Mjones16101 said:
I so would have loved for her to have had a black baby, but I know it wouldnt sit well with the family.

That's more than a reasonable consideration. Children can't choose their parents, so your wife's baby wouldn't be able to state an opinion. You might consider it less than positive... over the next 21 years or perhaps the rest of your life... if your wife had a mixed-race child, obviously not yours, and it turned out to resent and dislike both of you because of all the rejection, grief and discrimination she or he would have to put up with from relatives and peers.

Users who are viewing this thread