• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife, & Her First Lover In Over 15 years

• Thread starterVikingcuck
  • Start date

Vikingcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2011
I started a blog today called "A Cuckolded Husband" and I posted some photos of my wife and the first guy besides me to fuck her in over 15 years. On the General Cuckoldry forum I wrote a little about myself. I plan on writing more so everyone can get to know me, but it will take awhile to do it right. In the mean time i am also working on the blog to share photos and videos with anyone interested in following my wife as she cuckolds me.

We have been living the lifestyle for a bit over two years now and sometimes she will fuck one guy in a bit over two Months, while other times she may get fucked by as many as 5 guys a Month. It all depends on how all is going with her, and me. I will go slow with posting the things to the blog because I also need to try and remember how things happened to write about it.

Well, here is a few photos of my wife, and like I said you will find more at my blog, "A Cuckolded Husband". I am offering photos to you here that shows hers and her bulls face. Something I will not do on the blog because anyone could stumble upon the blog, where as here they need to be a member to see them. The bull in this case gave me permission to share his face. Not all of my wife's bulls will allow me to show their faces. Some are married, while others just won't allow me. Some will not even allow me to take photos of them above the waste. Anyway, you will not always see the bulls faces like this one's when I post photos.

Let me know what you think so far.

cPwUp.jpg
b3Rn7.jpg
RecDO.jpg
EjLVH.jpg

well done! nice read

well done! nice read

And that is what I plan to keep on doing. :D

After two years she is beginning to accept me eating the cream pies left by her lovers. :p I have done it a couple of times, but not a lot. If you follow my story of how I got to where we are today you will understand why I feel I have come a long way with her.:)

Users who are viewing this thread