• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife for you

• Thread starterwifepusher
  • Start date
Mhhh

We love her hotsexy Legs and Feet

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Me tooooooooo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
great wife! I 'll check the website! thanks

She's ready for it??? Man, I'm so ready for it.

You have one hot wife you lucky bugger!

Great pix and am hungry for more.

A few more:

Taken last night!

coco1.jpg coco2.jpg coco3.jpg

Reactions: joost
Wow, those legs and sweet looking pussy makes my dick stiff and my mouth water. Very nice, keep 'em coming ;-)

Bbc In Nyc

Very Hot Wife.where Are You Located?

I think I'd be fucking that tight looking pussy from behind every chance I got!

Very nice. I liked the pics alot

Close-up

Good view!! We will be in Vegas on Dec 5-9.

close.jpg

Reactions: joost
Great pic. on the stairway holding her high heels. Her legs, pussy and painted toes really look hot. Love to fuck her while you watched,:)

amazing

absoulutly fuckin amazing, fine fine pussy my dear, I would love to lick, fuck, and then just lay with you.and reach down between your legs and gently run my my fingers through your pusssy dripping with my cum, while I KISSED YOUR LIPS AND WISPERED TO YOU ABOUT YOUR INCREDABLE BEAUTY

Just go with it.....she sure will

Dude, just go with it....she is definitely a slut wife and ready to be fucked. So let's set something up if you are really hot to see her fucked and really serious about this. P.M. me.

wifepleaser2007

awesome pics.. she is a beauty.

More pics

We took some more pics last night when we went out to eat. No panties, very see-thru short dress and drinks are a good mix!

CIMG1163 (2).JPG CIMG1167 (4).JPG CIMG1173 (2).JPG CIMG1169 (4).JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and joost
Bull Would Love To Pound And Squirt All Over It..

very hot and teasing i am just thinking of busting my warm loads all over that pretty pussy!

Pusher

wifepusher said:
We took some more pics last night when we went out to eat. No panties, very see-thru short dress and drinks are a good mix!

This is sweet torture. Your wife is the very most. You are one very Lucky Man. Enjoy her for we are. Thanks you two. :p:p:p:p okdeacon What Sweet Candy!!!!!!

sweet pussy

Your sexy wife has a sweet lookng pussy. If you live near Washington, D.C let's get together. She will love it and I will make it very worthwhile for you as well.

wifepleaser2007

what sweet pussy

I must compliment you on all your pics, but the last set is hot. I absolutely love that that sweet shaved pussy and those cum get me shots. She is a beauty and certainly has made her share of fans here.

Love to see/hear more of this lady and her adventures, I would love to be flashed by her anytime, never mind a long lick between those long sexy legs.

Thanks for all.

Users who are viewing this thread