• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife discovered that she likes leaving me padlocked in the cage of chastity

canardo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2012
It all started several months ago when, searching some sex toys on the web, i see chastity device for men... The idea to be so locked sexually aroused me a lot,
A few days later, i bought a second-hand chastity cage. Why second-hand? Not for the price, but know that it was used pleased me. So i have a Stainless steel Male chastity device !
and after... " The flaccid penis is inserted into the cage and is held at a downwards angle so as to make an erection uncomfortable or impossible." (wikipedia)
First problem : When I want to try it, i have immediately the cock which swells : impossible to put it inside ! After several fruitless attempts, I manage finally to put it.
It is on Sunday, we go to walk... she don't know. She discovers it in the evening, and laughs, but when I began to lick her, she was very wet.A few mints later, she asked me for the key. Blowjob, and fuck ! Super !

A week or two later, in the morning, i put the chastity cage.Without saying a word, I give her the key: she smiles and leaves with it.She spent the rest of the day as if she did not know, but she was always provocating to arouse me. When she pulled me out of lockup this evening and said that I was free to suck and fuck her, i do it, and i saw she was very very wet and hot!
Days after days, she became demanding :
now, she like playing with her dildos in front of me while i am caged. 016.jpg
Orgasm denial, or orgasm in the cage. She ask me to buy other chastity cage, and make some modifications : i must buy, or make, cbt devices. Now, she can keep on a lead me by the balls.
When she tells me: " give me the key! ", i know what I have to make : Put the cage, the necklace in testicles, the leash and the key on the night table.
Sometimes, she leaves me several days in cage and she arouse me. She like to see my cock trying to be hard in the cage....
Now, she like to be a domina with me. She torture my balls and cock very often. She buy a collar. I had bought handcuffs for her.... And i am handcuffed !

I find this link in her computer, firefox history : 24114.jpg This one is spiked inside... I am afraid, but if she asks for it, I would buy it

she is cruel... and i like it !

Users who are viewing this thread