• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife and her new Boyfriend

• Thread startercuckme6868
  • Start date
C

cuckme6868

Have been after my wife for years to fuck a guy with a big cock. Finally right under our noses was my best friend with a nice size cock, little did I know he was packing a cock that big. I was teasing him that he should feel how tight my wife's pussy is and how she can squeeze the shit out of my dick. Of course she didn't believe I told him till he confirmed it was true. She told me that he'd be the one and only one she is interested in pursuing this with. They started sexting then meeting up without me around with the understanding no sex without me there at least the first time. They have permission to do anything but vaginal sex. She has now given him a few blow jobs which the last one he videoed and she swallowed his cum. Now I'm fucking jealous cause she never blows me let alone swallow. Guess I asked for it. And she has taken some nice pussy shots that she also would not do for me and sent them to him. I know she is dying to have him fuck the shit out of her, but he is kinda dragging his feet. *****If you like the pictures you'll have to let her know how much you appreciate them. I show her the comments and she said I'm nuts and a tad upset that I posted them but likes the comments on the other thread.

Attachments

• 2011-05-159521.43.15.jpg
    2011-05-159521.43.15.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3,118
  • 2011-03-269501.23.55.jpg
    2011-03-269501.23.55.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,953
  • 2011-03-269501.24.31.jpg
    2011-03-269501.24.31.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,117
Very HOT pics post more!!

cuckme6868 said:
Now I'm fucking jealous cause she never blows me let alone swallow. Guess I asked for it.

We went through something similar. My wife would always let her Bull have whatever he wanted but often wouldn't perform the same acts with me. For instance, with her second Bull, I always had to wear a condom because she was fertile, unable to take the pill, and I leak a lot and have problems controlling orgasm. Whereas, her Bull always took her bareback and just didn't cum in her pussy when she was fertile. He had a massive load but doesn't leak like I do.

It's important that she do what he wants. It may seem like she's in the position of power in the situation but honestly, it's his attention she's after and she needs to keep him interested, so naturally she's going give him everything he wants.

cuckme6868 said:
Have been after my wife for years to fuck a guy with a big cock. Finally right under our noses was my best friend with a nice size cock, little did I know he was packing a cock that big. They started sexting then meeting up without me around with the understanding no sex without me there at least the first time. They have permission to do anything but vaginal sex.

If you think they have not been fucking since day one then you are kidding yourself. My advice is learn to enjoy what she is doing and get her to be more open about the fact she is fucking him. At least get her to share her stories with you. Otherwise you might find yourself getting cut-out of the picture.

Here are some pictures from a video he made of her sucking him dry. This is from the one she swallowed his load. She said his cum had no taste whatsoever so she'll be swallowing a lot more of his cum from now on!!!

Attachments

• 2011-05-26 03.36.44.jpg
    2011-05-26 03.36.44.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,320
  • 2011-05-26 03.38.07.jpg
    2011-05-26 03.38.07.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,626
  • 2011-05-26 03.39.18.jpg
    2011-05-26 03.39.18.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,877
Hopefully have some more pictures to share this weekend after they meet up on Friday night!!

I notice your wife has three rings on her fingers.

cant wait
let u know how it goes

thanks for sharing. looks like your wife is having fun. she deserves it!!!

More video captures. I am proud of the way my slut handles his cock. The last one she was pausing to swallow his cum. She is totally ready for his cock to explode inside her pussy while I watch. I hope she lets me eat his cum out before I stick my dick in her but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Attachments

• 2011-06-08 02.31.58.jpg
    2011-06-08 02.31.58.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 2011-06-08 02.32.41.jpg
    2011-06-08 02.32.41.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • 2011-06-08 02.36.38.jpg
    2011-06-08 02.36.38.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 2011-06-08 02.39.13.jpg
    2011-06-08 02.39.13.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,302
QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
thanks for sharing. looks like your wife is having fun. she deserves it!!!

You're right she definitely deserves his big cock after all its all about her!

Question

My wife has given her boyfriend a few blow jobs one he has video taped. She wants his cock in her pussy so bad but since he is my best friend he doesn't seem to wanna do anything in front of me. I really wanted to be there the first time he made love to her to see how much she really enjoyed it. Should I let her fuck him and bring her cum filled pussy home for me to clean up in hopes he'll find her tight controlling pussy irresistible??????? Then maybe once he has her the first time he will want to pound her pussy more and more??? She has not had a cock as big as his in her pussy for over 21 years!!!

Dang Right

cuckme6868 said:
My wife has given her boyfriend a few blow jobs one he has video taped. She wants his cock in her pussy so bad but since he is my best friend he doesn't seem to wanna do anything in front of me. I really wanted to be there the first time he made love to her to see how much she really enjoyed it. Should I let her fuck him and bring her cum filled pussy home for me to clean up in hopes he'll find her tight controlling pussy irresistible??????? Then maybe once he has her the first time he will want to pound her pussy more and more??? She has not had a cock as big as his in her pussy for over 21 years!!!

Yes you should. Yes she will, it will be a life changer. He will fall in line and you will soon be watching them fucking. Meanwhile she will tell you the details and bring you the creampies. Get Err Done !!! :D okdeacon

Hopefully her boyfriends cock will replace her dildo in the first picture. The second picture she said will be me locked up really tight waiting for her to bring home her freshly fucked creampie. Never ate a creampie before hope I don't disappoint her so she just swallows his load from then on!

Attachments

• 2011-05-169521.07.29.jpg
    2011-05-169521.07.29.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 712
  • 2011-07-25 09.06.45.jpg
    2011-07-25 09.06.45.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,075
I bet she's already fucked him and shes not telling you. Women have no self control when you let them run a little wild

has she locked you up yet or is that what she wants to do?

I am doing it voluntarily right now to show my willingness to give her control of my erections and ejaculations and tried to explain that I will be not able to refrain from touching myself if I know she is with him. While at the grocery store the other day she handed me a cucumber that she thought represented his size and girth. I've seen it in pictures and the BJ video but that really put the size of his cock in perspective compared to mine. I'm torn between happiness for her and a little regret for me only because I know I will never be able to please her the way he can and hopefully will for years to come!

Well here we go the moment of truth is upon us. My wife just left to go meet her boyfriend and if all goes as planned I will be cleaning her freshly used and fucked pussy. I told her if she goes and I know she will be having the first different cock in 21 years, let alone a BIG cock that I will have to be locked up in my cage or I will be pounding the shit out of my little guy. I put it on, she put the lock on and out the door she went. Man I'm shaking with anticipation and am lusting for her cum filled pussy. Hope she doesn't get hooked on his big dick, well kind of. Wish me luck, will update sometime tomorrow if it works out.

****** chasticy was a very good idea. The last thing you want is to be facing a cream pie when you have no sexual appetite. Not to mention that if this is her first time she will want you to be excited and horny for her when she gets back so that she knows it was okay. Look forward to your next post!

A Boyfriend no more, Now her Lover

Talk about Intoxicating... Racing thoughts waiting for her to text me that she was on her way home. An hour seemed like hours, honestly, did they didn't they... The phone call, I'm on my way baby hope you're hungry you're going to get your wish after all these years. As she walked in the bedroom she told me how they came together while she was riding his cock and how much better it was than she imagined it would be. Yep he came deep in her pussy the smell of their mixture was so erotic. As she laid down and spread her legs for me to eat her cum filled pussy I could tell by the smile on her face she was truly satisfied. She was super sensitive and told me to stick some fingers inside to help his load come out. She came hard on my face before I tried to stick my little guy in her which was an adventure with how slippery it was. I lasted a whole 2 minutes one of my quickest climaxes ever. Afterwards she told me and pointed to her belly where she could still feel where he had been a place I will never come close to. Also how she will fuck him in front of me next time. Her first time ever in her life, taking 2 cocks and 2 loads in her pussy in 1 night. I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. I hope so.:D

Users who are viewing this thread