• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Very First Time

• Thread starterJustFred
  • Start date

JustFred

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2006
Hi Guys and Gals,

We had dated and progressed appropriately sexually, waiting till she was out of HS before becoming more intimate. Once she got a taste, she loved it. She was very hot and dressed that way. She flirted like crazy and wanted it all the time. At this time, I had no cuckold desires. A good friend of mine told me he had slept with her, but he was such a big bullshitter, I did not believe him. However, I did notice how she became more confident and how she was so popular at a favorite watering hole we used to go to. Since I worked nights, she went there when I working. Well, the relationship took a turn when I left the country to study abroad. When I returned, she was living in a dilemna. She loved a new guy, but felt obligated to me. Eventually, she thought it would be better if there was no sex between us. But as I said, she was one horny girl. One time on the couch, we started playing and she made it clear that she would not touch me sexually although we were kissing. She got hot and the next thing I know I was going down on her. I was too naive to realize that the "dandruff" I saw in her pubic hair was dried cum. I got the taste of an unplanned cream pie. I feel differently today and would fully accept it. However, back then, I never even thought about it. I should have known better though, because she indirectly mentioned that I was smaller than her other boyfriend. She eventually married him. It is funny, it seems I was destined to be cuckolded, even when I didn't know it!

Users who are viewing this thread