• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thick Red Headed Slut

xxxdragon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2017
My girlfriend Lisa and I were talking about our kinks one day and I begrudgingly confessed my cuckolding fetish. She thought I was playing a joke till she grabbed my cock and saw how hard I got. She had an excited look on her face and we fucked the rest of that night. I told her how I would get turned on imagining her cheating on me and in the heat of the moment I told her if she ever got wet thinking about another man then she could have a hall pass and fuck him as much as she wanted.
p-tNiCs5qJuo3ZgC4jpTnLz5xkEAASozMz29UqnlOQI.jpg Afterwards she told me she didn't want to actually do it but it was a good role play. We RPed it a few times and she assured me each time she would be faithful. About 6 weeks passed and I didn't think anything more about it but then she sends me this pic. No words and she wouldn't return my texts. Just this one pic of her perfectly curved body in this incredibly hot lingerie I've never seen before.
3EE29EC.jpgMy cock gets instantly hard but I have to wait an hour to get off work. After work I rush home and when I get home I hear this loud fast creaking noise coming from the bedroom. My heart races and I rush to the bedroom and I find her naked on all fours getting fucked by another man. Her breasts swaying with each pump she suddenly looks up at me. She doesn't say a word. She doesn't slow down or stop. They just keep fucking. She locks eyes with me and I can see the burning lust in her. Her lips open and panting with pure carnal desire oozing from her breath. The piercing look in her eyes told me that this cock was hers and she would fuck it no matter what I thought.
images_14.jpgShe threw her head back without breaking eye contact to allow him access to her breasts and he took my girlfriends chest and began thrusting deeper and harder causing the headboard to bang so hard against the wall I thought the bed might break. It was at this time I realized my cock was throbbing hard and without even thinking I had pulled it out and was rubbing it. The man let out a deep grunt with a final hard thrust while Lisa closed her eyes to make an O face immediately opening them again licking her lips with a devilishly smug unapologetic look of satisfaction. She laid on her back and motioned good bye to the man as he winked to her, grabbed his clothes and fist bumped me on the way out. She looked at me with one eye raised and motioned for me to come closer. I crawled up on her. Wow I can't believe you.... Shhh she said putting her finger on my lips. Just put your cock in me. I slid inside her. All of his cum was leaking out and coating my cock as I slid in. It felt amazing. 17 she said. 17 what? I have cheated on you with 17 different men. My cock throbbed and penetrated her deeper than I've ever gone before. I can tell you don't mind. I needed to know you were ok with it. I'm really a slut baby. A total *****. Ill spread my legs and cheat on you with as many men as I can right here on our bed. It didn't take long for me to cum. The rest of the night we fucked long and hard as she showed me pictures and videos on her phone and tablet of all her conquests. I've gotta say the sex life has never been better.

• Love
Reactions: Mysbbwmexicangfcucksme, Dark_Hung, Rayagr and 12 others
xxxdragon said:
My girlfriend Lisa and I were talking about our kinks one day and I begrudgingly confessed my cuckolding fetish. She thought I was playing a joke till she grabbed my cock and saw how hard I got. She had an excited look on her face and we fucked the rest of that night. I told her how I would get turned on imagining her cheating on me and in the heat of the moment I told her if she ever got wet thinking about another man then she could have a hall pass and fuck him as much as she wanted.
p-tNiCs5qJuo3ZgC4jpTnLz5xkEAASozMz29UqnlOQI.jpg Afterwards she told me she didn't want to actually do it but it was a good role play. We RPed it a few times and she assured me each time she would be faithful. About 6 weeks passed and I didn't think anything more about it but then she sends me this pic. No words and she wouldn't return my texts. Just this one pic of her perfectly curved body in this incredibly hot lingerie I've never seen before.
3EE29EC.jpgMy cock gets instantly hard but I have to wait an hour to get off work. After work I rush home and when I get home I hear this loud fast creaking noise coming from the bedroom. My heart races and I rush to the bedroom and I find her naked on all fours getting fucked by another man. Her breasts swaying with each pump she suddenly looks up at me. She doesn't say a word. She doesn't slow down or stop. They just keep fucking. She locks eyes with me and I can see the burning lust in her. Her lips open and panting with pure carnal desire oozing from her breath. The piercing look in her eyes told me that this cock was hers and she would fuck it no matter what I thought.
images_14.jpgShe threw her head back without breaking eye contact to allow him access to her breasts and he took my girlfriends chest and began thrusting deeper and harder causing the headboard to bang so hard against the wall I thought the bed might break. It was at this time I realized my cock was throbbing hard and without even thinking I had pulled it out and was rubbing it. The man let out a deep grunt with a final hard thrust while Lisa closed her eyes to make an O face immediately opening them again licking her lips with a devilishly smug unapologetic look of satisfaction. She laid on her back and motioned good bye to the man as he winked to her, grabbed his clothes and fist bumped me on the way out. She looked at me with one eye raised and motioned for me to come closer. I crawled up on her. Wow I can't believe you.... Shhh she said putting her finger on my lips. Just put your cock in me. I slid inside her. All of his cum was leaking out and coating my cock as I slid in. It felt amazing. 17 she said. 17 what? I have cheated on you with 17 different men. My cock throbbed and penetrated her deeper than I've ever gone before. I can tell you don't mind. I needed to know you were ok with it. I'm really a slut baby. A total *****. Ill spread my legs and cheat on you with as many men as I can right here on our bed. It didn't take long for me to cum. The rest of the night we fucked long and hard as she showed me pictures and videos on her phone and tablet of all her conquests. I've gotta say the sex life has never been better.

Man...bring her to Los Angeles, I've got some BBC for her!!. She's hot...

Reactions: HORNYMANANDWIFE
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Man...bring her to Los Angeles, I've got some BBC for her!!. She's hot...
OH FUCK SHE IS AMAZING I OFTEN FANTASIZE ABOUT MY WIFE GETTING GANG BANGED HARD AND ROUGH RIPPING HER CLOTHES OFF AND FORCE FUCKING HER IN FRONT OF ME

I dream of my wife fucking another man while I was under them in a doggie position licking her clit and his cock as it goes in and out of her cunt, and when he cums cleaning her up and cleaning his cock off.

Reactions: Bibob
dicktracy said:
I dream of my wife fucking another man while I was under them in a doggie position licking her clit and his cock as it goes in and out of her cunt, and when he cums cleaning her up and cleaning his cock off.
Do you mean like this

Bob-Jim-Carol.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sweetwifecouple and Disco-cuck
She’s sexy. That ass made my balls tighten