• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slutty wife picks up.

• Thread starterlouie bear
  • Start date

louie bear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2006
We went to a wedding last night, great atmosphere, good music, plenty of drinks. I chatting to a couple of single guys at the bar and introduced them to my wife, they hit it off quite well with her,she was on the champange and was flirting as she does so well. I encouraged each of them to dance with her and she loved being the centre of 3 mens attentions. She told me later that when she went out for a smoke she sat between them. They started talking dirty to her and placed there hands on her knees, she naturally opened her legs slightly and as their hands reached inside her inner thighs they realised she was not wearing any underwear. All this was going on as people sat around them, she got very excited as their fingers felt her trimmed cunt.

This was the dress she wore.

picking up

As she drank more she got more adventurous with them, the more she drank the more she smoked so they were outside more often than not. When the best man got up to deliver his speech I realised that she had not come back from the bar, so I excused myself and on the pretense of going to the toilet I sneaked outside, as I came around the side of the building from behind I saw her kissing one of the guys, his hand was busy with her skirt bunched up around her arse, his hands spreading her cheeks as he teased her. She was jacking him off as they kissed, even her tits were out of the top of the dress. I watched and then amid the clapping from the wedding I went back inside.

A pic of her tits and arse

wow! really nice! tell us more!

All I said when my wife came back in and sat down next to me was, “you missed the speeches” she just smiled at me and whispered that she had jerked off one of the guys outside and had let him blow into her hand. i was hard straight away.
After the last of the speeches I looked around for the other two guys that I had chatted to, I spotted one at the bar so I went over and asked him if he and his mate wanted to come back to our place for drinks. His mate had scored with one of the younger chicks so I could understand him choosing between a MILF or a young nubile chick.
Soon the bride and groom left, so I decided, excitedly, to leave, my wife sat in the front with me and, as it was only 10 minutes to home we all made small talk.
Once home I got the drinks and my wife went to the bathroom and came out dressed in just a jumper and loose pants.
As we chatted I steered the conversation towards sex and how we had a “open” relationship, he looked a little confused so my wife said “it means we can fuck who we want, and we like to take photos while doing that” with that she took off her top and pants and paraded herself in front of him.

Here is her undressing and how she ended up looking:

home in the bedroom

My slutty naked wife went over to him and undid his zipper, and pulled out his cock, I sat back and freed my own hard cock from my pants as I watched my wife start to suck this guy’s large cock. I stroked myself as I watched her go to work on him, “do you mind if I take photos” I asked him, “no I’m married and if my wife found out I would be dead” he said. My wife was too hot to not go any further so she just smiled and said ok., she then continued to suck him as I watched and jerked my cock. Fuck, I love watching her suck and fuck young guys. He blew in her mouth and she swallowed his load but then she walked over to me and kissed me deeply, it was hot I could taste his cum in her mouth.
He then wanted to fuck her in the bedroom alone, as he was not comfortable with me watching, but I told him it was all of us or nothing, he agreed and all walked down to the master bedroom and my wife slipped on a pair of her heels and bent over and said, fuck me like this in front of my husband.

her bending over

getting fucked

He stripped off and as I sat to watch he gripped my wife by the hips and slid his big cock between her lips, ’ guide him in for me honey’ she cooed, I got up and grabbed his hot hard cock and rubbed the head up and down her big cuntlips, they opened amid the wetness of him and her. With one hard push he filled her completely, they both groaned, I reached down and started up an audio tape, if I could not take pics I could at least have audio of my wife being fucked. She laid on the bed as he fucked her from behind, slamming his cock into her as hard as he could, with her telling him to fuck her harder, fuck her like a slut and pinch her nipples it did not take him long to cum, filling her cunt with a load of sperm. He rolled off of her and I watched the cum running out of her well used cunt, he watched me as I walked over and crawled on top of my wife and buried my cock into her sopping wet cunt, mmmm fuck me, fill me with more cum she cried as I blew almost within 5 pumps of being inside her.

her on the bed waiting for more cock

wow you are one lucky guy and she is the perfect slut great pics

Your lovely wife

She is really attractive, very preety. Great body with gorgeous tits. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say more detail, more pictures! But thanks for the pictures so far - love to see her getting fucked.

Nick

Louie Bear

What a beautiful hot sexy wife. Good for you both. I enjoy what you are sharing with us. Please thank her for the boner she gave me. MORE!!! okdeacon

What a beautiful hot sexy story. thank you.

wow. love those red heels. could i see cum on them

You are a lucky man. What a nice set of tits and one fine ass. I would love to meet her at a wedding sometime.

Back in the bedroom

Once I had blown my load into her already wet cunt I crawled off the bed. My wife had collapsed face down on the bed with her legs still spread, both her new lover and I had a perfect view of her long swollen cunts lips hanging down with both of our loads of cum mixed up and dribbling out of her.
We smiled at each other and I noticed he was still half-hard, “would you like my wife to suck your cock so you can fuck her again?” “mmm no, not yet” he replied, “but what I would really like is, I don’t now how to put this, but is there any chance you would help push my half hard cock into your lovely wife’s cunt and then I can go hard inside of her, I really get off on going hard inside a woman”.
I jumped at the chance, now I am heterosexual but as they say, “am comfortable with the male touch”. We both went over to my wife, who then stood up and with one leg leaned forward, still with her shoes on, I positioned myself next to her and told her to pull one arse cheek apart whilst I did the other, this again opened her cunt, it looked so fucking hot. I then reached down and grabbed his semi hard cock with my other hand and pulled it towards my wife’s cunt.
As I lined his cock up with the gap between her cum covered lips I stroked it and proceeded to jerk him off against her cunt, his cock nestled against her entrance as my hand banged up and back, from the base of his semi hard cock to her cunt lips, each time you could hear the slapping sounds as my hand bounced off of her wetness, “fuck! Put me inside her” he cried.
I pushed him into her wetness, his cock bent sideways as he was not hard enough, so I pulled her cunt lips to one side and stuffed his cock in half filling her. “Now push back on his cock, sweetheart, slowly,” I held the base of his cock in place as she moved back onto him, I was feeling him get harder as he was covered in her wet cunt, “hows that “ I asked , “fuck, that feels so fucking good” he replied, I released his now hard cock and stood on the bed with my cock jutting out in front on my sexy wife, her mouth opened and I proceeded to fuck her face as her new lover fucked her from behind. It was such a fucking nasty scene, here I was watching a guy, who I didn’t even know, fuck my wanton wife hard as she sucked on my cock, I watched both of them as her desire took over, pushing herself back on him as she closed her eyes in ecstasy, “do you like it babe, a cock in your mouth and one in your cunt, fucking you”
She smiled at me and as my cock slid out of her mouth said, “mmm fuck yeah, I loved the way you put his cock inside me, helping him to fuck your nasty wife”
She then put my cock back in her mouth and I jerked off on her, just using her mouth as a place to pour my cum, all the time watching as this stranger fucked my wife, I blew another load on her face as I watched him and her cum together, their cum mixing together.

What a night……………..

her are a few pics, her leaning forward, and her on the bed, before and after.

proove it?

So is she or mal going to hold up a sign to proove to everyone this is real. Like hold up a sign saying cuckolds.com or there name or something.

Share more pics please

You nedd to share with us pictures of your MILF wife fucking with this stranger. We do not want to know who he is. We want to see his dick in your wife´s holes.

By the way, what a beautiful wife you have. You should consider yourself a lucky man

Hi there,
The story is great, this is of the best, I read here. Your wife is something special, that everybody on this forum is most likely jealous about. She is a treasure, take good care of her.

Awesome!

Keep the stories and the pics coming. I love both of them. If I was anywhere near the both of you I would love to stick my black cock in her.:)

Weddings gotta love em

You've got a hot hot wife man ... hell I was amazed with her tits and then I saw her ass WOW ... Sounds like you had a great night ... wish I'd been invited to the wedding

Absolute bomb.

Your wife is all woman.... All the curves in the right places.

Post some action pics next.

Very sexy wife! Thanks for the pics and story.

Users who are viewing this thread