• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slut ex gf

• Thread starterbenmehover
  • Start date

benmehover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2006
just a few pics of this slut,,, let her know how dirty she is and what shes good for.

Attachments

• CAKPQNKH.jpg
    CAKPQNKH.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 579
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 612
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 891
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 650
  • spread em.JPG
    spread em.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 1,192
more

she broke up to live like a slut, shes tired and wants to come back but tell her shes now a slut for good

Attachments

• 1124070220_1.jpg
    1124070220_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 394
  • GetAttachment6.jpg
    GetAttachment6.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 368
  • bath time.JPG
    bath time.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 596
  • GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 482
  • GetAttachment4.jpg
    GetAttachment4.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 499
Nice lil Slut!!

I think you should take the lil slut back. That way she can return to you each and everytime her tight little pussy gets used. I'd love to have her ride my 9" cock and send her home to you just so you could hear her tell you how good she got fucked. Then clean her up with your tongue.

Take her back on the condition she has to tell you EVERYTHING that has happened to her and if there a pictures, you have to post them for others to see. Then they can give you comments like "Endowed" on how they want to fill her and stretch her for you.

If you dont take her back you are nuts... In a good way. :) :)

Let us know.

V

What to do.......

Take her back with the condition she be hypnotized. Arrange for the hypnotist to provide you with the word that will make her a sex slave. Then if you want to entertain clients, or want a promotion at work, she can be your personal fuck ***** any time you want. Use her to enjoy your life. When you are done, dump the slut like the trashy bitch that she is.

wifepleaser2007

Hypnotist?

She doesn't look like she would need to be hypnotized to do that. She has that look that says she loves being a slut and would gladly do anything you asked.

I would have her say out loud to you that she is a slut and loves being a fuck toy and that you can can share her with anyone you want, whenever you want.

She needs lots of cock...make sure she gets it.

Are you crazy?

Take her back, she's one hot slut! You and your friends can bang her!

suffer

Make her beg to come back.................make her suffer for a while.........:cool:

That and hypnosis doesn't work quite like that. She has to have innate want to become a sex slave. ;)

I haven't seen those pics for a while. Thanks for reminding me about them.

Users who are viewing this thread