• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My shy wife is changing

• Thread starterfuncpl71
  • Start date

funcpl71

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2012
About 4 years ago my wife Deb was a go to church every Sunday doing her turn reading at the kids school and volunteering at the school canteen wore modest clothes, she still does the reading and the canteen today but she has a secret life and she would be mortified if anyone found out about it as everyone thinks she is the innocent wife and “soccer mum”.
It all started with a very rare night when Deb had too much to drink and started talking about a fantasy of kissing a girl while we were having sex ,I then started looking up adult dating sites and set up a profile for her to find a girl .Deb was annoyed with me when I bought it up the next day and told me to forget it as it was just a fantasy and how she wishes she hadn’t said anything ,so I told her the site address ,the profile name and the password were in the draw next to the bed and left it at that. I looked at the site a week later and saw Deb had been on a few times this continued for a month until she got a message from a girl about 40 km away so with much pushing from myself she arranged to meet for a coffee in an out of the way coffee shop , after a few meetings they went from meeting at the coffee shop to meeting at their house each time she came home I would ask what happened and gradually I would get told we Kissed today .then she touched my breast today until one day Deb was early and the other girl had just got home from gym so had to shower and asked Deb if she wanted to come in to talk while she was in the shower well this was the best thing as when they were in there the girl kissed Deb and as she was already nude it put more pressure on a shy Deb to get undressed ,once undressed the rest was history .I loved hearing in detail how they showered together then played and went down on each other ,that night she nearly attacked me she was so horny we had more sex in the year she started seeing the girl than we had in the 8 years we had been married before hand . All good things seem to come to an end and the girl got a boyfriend who didn’t like to share and it all had to stop bugger I thought we will be back to normal again I was enjoying how Deb would take a chance and “forget her panties”every now and then on the out side nothing had changed but inside she was a different woman.
Will continue tomorrow

Reactions: aussiehorse
Very cool congrats. Wife and I started the same really.
Talked about fantasies, she decided she want to try 3some with a girl. (even though I want to watch her with a guy.)
Well that was 11+ yrs ago. She's got a GF that moves around a lot now 500 miles away in Vegas. And several FWB. If takes time and letting them go at their pace is great, and frustrating. But the off 'normal' times are great when you can play them back in the bedroom. (0:
Hank

pillar af the community

it only lasted for about 1 month and Deb was on the site checking out profiles again but women were so hard to find , we got a wink from a couple who looked good but Deb was a bit nervous about the guy as she had only been with 1 guy other than me but decided to come along any way we met for a coffee and all got along well so we decided to meet in Melbourne in a weeks time Deb was still nervous but said that the woman was bi to so it might work out ok .
The night came and we had tea together and quite a few drinks before going up to our room we had a bottle of wine and the other woman undid her top then started to unzip Debs dress the other guy and myself started to slowly undo our shirts as we watched the girls kissing and before long they were naked with us watching nearby the other guy started rubbing Debs Back then his wife turned and helped undo my pants and started blowing me I then put a condom on and looked around to see this guy starting put on a condom with his back to Deb I looked at his wife who had backed up to me and started to enter her when I heard a gasp i turned to see this guy starting to enter deb with a cock the size of a deodorant can I fucked his wife but kept looking at Deb see how she was but loved looking at her fucking this huge cock he was gentle at first but gradually gained pace I kept fucking his wife for a while she came once and then when i heard Deb start to moan i couldn't hold i came into her but couldn't wait to turn around and watch Deb .
He fucked her for the next 20 minutes before he came and when he did we clapped on the way home I asked deb what she thought she replied wow what i night . Deb came 3 times that night more than I had ever seen her cum and was cramping in the stomach and thighs in the car on the way back to Bendigo We had the School fair that afternoon of which Deb was the president it was good to see her hold her tummy and walk gingerly around knowing why ,a couple asked what was wrong and Deb told then she had been horse riding the day before and was sore from that if only they knew what there straight laced piller of the school community had been doing hey

funcpl71 said:
it only lasted for about 1 month and Deb was on the site checking out profiles again but women were so hard to find , we got a wink from a couple who looked good but Deb was a bit nervous about the guy as she had only been with 1 guy other than me but decided to come along any way we met for a coffee and all got along well so we decided to meet in Melbourne in a weeks time Deb was still nervous but said that the woman was bi to so it might work out ok .
The night came and we had tea together and quite a few drinks before going up to our room we had a bottle of wine and the other woman undid her top then started to unzip Debs dress the other guy and myself started to slowly undo our shirts as we watched the girls kissing and before long they were naked with us watching nearby the other guy started rubbing Debs Back then his wife turned and helped undo my pants and started blowing me I then put a condom on and looked around to see this guy starting put on a condom with his back to Deb I looked at his wife who had backed up to me and started to enter her when I heard a gasp i turned to see this guy starting to enter deb with a cock the size of a deodorant can I fucked his wife but kept looking at Deb see how she was but loved looking at her fucking this huge cock he was gentle at first but gradually gained pace I kept fucking his wife for a while she came once and then when i heard Deb start to moan i couldn't hold i came into her but couldn't wait to turn around and watch Deb .
He fucked her for the next 20 minutes before he came and when he did we clapped on the way home I asked deb what she thought she replied wow what i night . Deb came 3 times that night more than I had ever seen her cum and was cramping in the stomach and thighs in the car on the way back to Bendigo We had the School fair that afternoon of which Deb was the president it was good to see her hold her tummy and walk gingerly around knowing why ,a couple asked what was wrong and Deb told then she had been horse riding the day before and was sore from that if only they knew what there straight laced piller of the school community had been doing hey

Was there any discussion before hand or did your wife just randomly get fucked in front of you? I mean obviously you warmed up to it, but did he or she ever ask before sticking his cock in your wife?

Either way, great story!

We had discussed it and I was keen on it but mainly so I could fuck his wife who was quite attractive but Deb while realised it would happen had more looked forward to being with his wife it was the size of his cock (had to be 9 inches) , his stamina and how he used it that amazed me and Deb after when I asked Deb how good was he She was reluctant to say how good for a start untill I said "I would be a fool if I thought I had the biggest dick in the world or was the best at using it " then she opened up and said how good he was and she was more open to playing with other guys as untill then she had only been with a boyfriend she went out with who took her virginity at 19 and a half untill we met when she was 21

The next step took a while to talk her in to having a mmf she said no 1 is enough but after a while I told her a guy who was 24 had messaged her and wanted to chat on msn she did reluctantly chatting for a while over a few weeks then I said I had to go to melb for a meeting and asked if she would like to meet him for a coffee nothing more she agreed but under sufferance .After we met for a coffee she was much more relaxed about the whole thing and we met for a night out Deb was very nervous
She slowly got undressed and he started to kiss her on her nipples then her lips he invited me to join so we took 1 breast each until he laid her on the bed put a condom on and entered her I stood next to her and watched her as he started to fuck her she closed her eyes and wouldn’t have even remembered I was there he fucked her for 15 minutes before cumming then turned her around for me to fuck while he put his dick in her mouth she sucked him while I was doing her doggy for only a few minutes and all of this was to much for me and I came inside her she only had to suck him for a few more minutes and he was hard again this time he lasted for half an hour before deb asked for a rest for a few minutes and got a drink we continued for another 3 hours with a few drinks before heading home to the kids and taking them to soccer the next day ,I’m not sure what is best watching someone fuck her or watch her act like the regular soccer mum that everyone thinks wouldn’t do a thing wrong and know what happened the night before

What's best?

Watching someone fuck her is brilliant. Watching her walk around doing 'normal' routine things is lovely.

Together they are priceless! Hard just thinking about it.

Im not sure what I like the most
the fact that she will be tarty enough to fuck other guys
getting to watch her fuck other guys
not being there and getting to enjoy the thought of being at work and thinking she is out fucking another guy at the moment
taking her to a motel to meet a guy and pick her up after
or watching her talk to her toffy friends and watch everyone think that this girl who is involved in running school functions is so inocent and would never even think dirty is actualy fucking 4 guys other than her husband and loves sex

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread