• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

I don't know how you stand it, unclem. She would drive me bat-shit crazy until my mind was mush!

unclem said:
A recent hot shot... closing in on 50. What do you think?

what i think is i should be tasting that beautiful hairy pussy soon.

Thank you Naz, and thank you Bull. Naz, she is the distraction of all distractions... there is nobody on this planet quite like her. She drives me bat shit crazy, and she also drives dozens of men in her life crazy too. I'm going to try to count the number of men who are obsessed with her... that should be fun. Bull, trying to plan a trip your way, but it might not be until the spring.

Reactions: GaryCaste
That is not the body of a 50 y/o . I can see why she drives you and other men crazy . She looks delicious ! Do you realize what a lucky man you are ? I'm in awe of your stunningly hot wife !

unclem said:
Thank you Naz, and thank you Bull. Naz, she is the distraction of all distractions... there is nobody on this planet quite like her. She drives me bat shit crazy, and she also drives dozens of men in her life crazy too. I'm going to try to count the number of men who are obsessed with her... that should be fun. Bull, trying to plan a trip your way, but it might not be until the spring.

well cant wait till you are in town. oh and btw you still owe me those personal pics you promised me

nycbull68 said:
well cant wait till you are in town. oh and btw you still owe me those personal pics you promised me

Another recent... and I will PM you Bull.

new--1-post - Copy.jpg

Reactions: joost
unclem said:
Another recent... and I will PM you Bull.

damn bro sexy as always but not showing that lovely hairy pussy. ill be looking forward to that pm

Pics should be quite clear from now on... comments?

Attachments

• breasts-8 - Copy.jpg
    breasts-8 - Copy.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Pumpnspray
Thank you, I agree they are spectacular.

DSC00102-sm-post - Copy.jpg DSC00096-sm-post - Copy.jpg DSC00100-sm-post - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, Rosanne and joost
Yes uncle , very nice , very nice indeed . A truly lovely pair ! Always a pleasure to view your beautiful wife and all her lady parts !

New pics...

Attachments

• hot-2-sm - Copy.jpg
    hot-2-sm - Copy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 149
  • hot-6-sm - Copy.jpg
    hot-6-sm - Copy.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 146
  • hot-10-sm - Copy.jpg
    hot-10-sm - Copy.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 168
Fanfuckingtastic pictures, unclem!!
Very sensual and extremely erotic!
She looks GREAT!

You don't know how much I would like to visit you slutty wife...

unclem said:
Thank you h5, hotfuzz and geglu... I hope some day she will allow me to post her beautiful face in a picture such as this.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Very beauty woman I like HER like that to see very much and some day with those beautiful smiling face too like that position, ; Thank You.! need to touch my cock when looking at You.!

unclem said:
Thank you, I agree they are spectacular.

the middle photo though...spectacular

Reactions: unclem
Another new...
Someone referred to her as a kind of doll yesterday. Fitting description, don't you think?

Attachments

• fuck-doll-1 - Copy.jpg
    fuck-doll-1 - Copy.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 255
Reactions: Loopy69

Users who are viewing this thread