• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

Wow!!!

Very sexy lady. You are a very lucky man. My wife is 57 as has a very similar body to you wife. We have had 3 threesomes with a once close friend of mine. It was the hottest erotic moment watching her suck his big cock for the first time. Sadly we have not had success elsewhere in arrange threesomes and hookups with black guys. We've had two attempts and were stood up both times after flying interstate and paying for a weekend at exclusive hotels. For now we just enjoy the fantasy.

rider654321 said:
Very sexy lady. You are a very lucky man. My wife is 57 as has a very similar body to you wife. We have had 3 threesomes with a once close friend of mine. It was the hottest erotic moment watching her suck his big cock for the first time. Sadly we have not had success elsewhere in arrange threesomes and hookups with black guys. We've had two attempts and were stood up both times after flying interstate and paying for a weekend at exclusive hotels. For now we just enjoy the fantasy.

Very similar indeed. I know I speak for many when I request that you to post more!

We have been very fortunate with our hookups, both the regulars and the one offs. Here are additional pics from the other day.

Attachments

• red-robe-3 - Copy.jpg
    red-robe-3 - Copy.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 107
  • full-1 - Copy.jpg
    full-1 - Copy.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 122
She is fine as hell !

Her body is amazing ! A fine looking woman at any age ! One night uncle , thats all I want , for now . ;)

Thank you all... she has been exercising more lately. I can tell, can you?

Attachments

• panty-2 - Copy (2).jpg
    panty-2 - Copy (2).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 93
  • panty-3 - Copy (2).jpg
    panty-3 - Copy (2).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 83
I am wet just from watching these pics.

Her ass looks high and tight... what do you think?

Attachments

• full-nude-1 - Copy.jpg
    full-nude-1 - Copy.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 88
THAT is a FINE ass!

Mighty fine uncle , mighty fine . Such a fine looking woman , coming or going !

Hi unclem! You are super SLUT))))))))))))) Wery nice!!!! *****))))))))))) Your ASS only for cum!!!!!!!!! You best!!!!!

Thank you all. Here's a nice and clear full frontal. You can see that the hair in her bush has become very long (and soft too).

Attachments

• full-body-1 - Copy.jpg
    full-body-1 - Copy.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Pumpnspray
New of my wife...

Attachments

• sexy-1 - Copy.jpg
    sexy-1 - Copy.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 106
She just keeps getting better and better . One extremely sexy woman . Always a pleasure to take in the beauty of your HOT wife !

unclem said:
Thank you h5, hotfuzz and geglu... I hope some day she will allow me to post her beautiful face in a picture such as this.

tHANK yOU FOR SHOWING THESE PICS.!!!!!!!!! oNLY THE FACE STILL WANT TO SEE AT THE SAME, i UNDERSTAND THAT sHY IS SHY TO DO IT, BUT OTHERS HAS DONE IT AND ALL THOSE HAS BEEN NICE TO SEE, AND IF WE SEE hER ON THE STREET STILL WE DO NOT KNOW hER FROM HERE, i THINK.! aND IF.??? sO WHAT, ALWAYS SO NICE TO SEE NICE lADY LIKE yOURS NAKED.! aND MINE TOO, i TRY ALSO THAT sHE WILL PROMISE SOME DAY TO SHOW hER EXCELLENT NAKED BODY.... i HOPE SO, BUT.....

Thank you for all of your kind words... she is loving it and brimming with confidence. She has been dieting for about two months now and is looking fantastic both in and out of her clothes.

A few others to share here, and I'm hoping to get some new very clear action pics soon... we got a new camera for Christmas!

Attachments

• panties-1 - Copy.jpg
    panties-1 - Copy.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 97
  • panties-2 - Copy.jpg
    panties-2 - Copy.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 93
  • panties-3 - Copy.jpg
    panties-3 - Copy.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 99
unclem said:
Thank you all. Here's a nice and clear full frontal. You can see that the hair in her bush has become very long (and soft too).

love the bush!

Love that huge full bush mmmmmmm

My sweetheart in bed...

in-bed-1-sm - Copy (2).jpg in-bed-2-sm - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Polishcouple and joost
A recent hot shot... closing in on 50. What do you think?

full-body-1 - Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: h5t6ca and joost

Users who are viewing this thread