• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my sexy bitch

• Thread starterpookster
  • Start date

pookster

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2006
my girlfriend is a very sexy redhead. we recently got engaged. during the month of our engagement, she was getting emotionally involved with another guy. i found out and stopped it before they fucked. however, my fantasy is for her to be fucked by another guy. now that i know she might stray, should i encourage her to do it. my worry is that i might lose her.

engaged also

I am also engaged. I just recently posted my situation. You say you stoped your girl's relationship with the other guy before they fucked. When I found out last fall my fiance had a boyfriend, I allowed it to countinue. I admit my own reaction to all of it kind of surprises me. She says they have not had sex, but I find myself wishing they DO fuck. She's still a senior in college and I'm several hundred miles away. (although she's home for Easter right now) The chance of losing her is an angst that makes it exciting. I feel helpless, yet turned on!! I never guessed I could feel this way, but I do!!

Sissynealy said:
I am also engaged. I just recently posted my situation. You say you stoped your girl's relationship with the other guy before they fucked. When I found out last fall my fiance had a boyfriend, I allowed it to countinue. I admit my own reaction to all of it kind of surprises me. She says they have not had sex, but I find myself wishing they DO fuck. She's still a senior in college and I'm several hundred miles away. (although she's home for Easter right now) The chance of losing her is an angst that makes it exciting. I feel helpless, yet turned on!! I never guessed I could feel this way, but I do!!
the acid test is: is it just the thought of your girlfriend fucking another guy that turns you on or would you watch her do it for real?

I want to watch!!

pookster said:
the acid test is: is it just the thought of your girlfriend fucking another guy that turns you on or would you watch her do it for real?
If they are indeed fucking, and my fiance and her boyfriend allowed me, I would love to watch them fuck. I want to watch my fiance go wild with his cock in her pussy. I would even love to eat his cum out of her freahly fucked cunt!!

Sissynealy said:
If they are indeed fucking, and my fiance and her boyfriend allowed me, I would love to watch them fuck. I want to watch my fiance go wild with his cock in her pussy. I would even love to eat his cum out of her freahly fucked cunt!!
You say your girlfriend's still at college and that you haven't fucked her yet. Don't you think it might scare her a bit if you suggested that you eat the other guy's cum?

Where am I headed?

pookster said:
You say your girlfriend's still at college and that you haven't fucked her yet. Don't you think it might scare her a bit if you suggested that you eat the other guy's cum?

I do not know if my fiance and her boyfriend are fucking. She says they are not. If that is the case, I would of course not bring up the idea of eating his cum. I know they make out with my girl topless, and she has spent nights in his bed with him. I don't know where this could be heading, if anywhere. But depending how far it went, if the opportunity presented itself in the future, then YES! That sounds very submissively hot!! I'm on a ride, and I don't know where it might lead. It's just that I have come to realize, I do indeed like this!

married her anyway

I married my sweet cheating wife, but before I did, while we were engaged, she returned to her college for some sort of reunion. She'd told me about her former boyfriend/lover and about how he liked to fuck her really hard with his big cock, until she'd sometimes be sore the next day. This story was actually confirmed by one of her girl friends who described her after one of these nights as a bowlegged slut.

Anyway, after returning from the reunion, she claimed that nothing happened. She did mention that he was there and tried to convince her into going to bed with him, but she being the good fiancee, declined and put him in his place. Later after she'd become a fulfledged cheating wife, she admitted that she'd not only fucked him four times in two days but also did another guy she'd just met for the first time.

I now know that anytime she is not with me, there's a good chance that she is getting ready to fuck, fucking or just finished fucking.

hopeful

:) Hi subhubjon,
I hope that something like that eventually happens with me. I would love to find out she was really fucking her boyfriend!!

Users who are viewing this thread