• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Reward 4 Being a Good Sissy Cuck

• Thread starterlapitup65
  • Start date

lapitup65

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2012
San Diego,CA
Mandy has her first real fuck buddy. She has been playing with a BBC we found about a month ago. I have loved watching him fuck her and she has been really enjoying it. She asked if there was anything new I wanted to experience. After talking for a while and lots of foreplay, she placed the following ad on craigslist.

I love my sissy husband. He spoils me by finding big black cocks for me to play with. He's been such a good cuckold that now I'm going to do something for him.
I'm going to make him my little bitch. I've thrown out all of his male underwear and now he only wears pink panties. I want to dress him up like a sissy and watch him suck cock. Have you ever wanted to face fuck a man while his wife watched? Do you have any friends that would like to participate?
I may join in but don't count on it. I'm gonna be busy taking pictures, so don't be camera shy.
We are going out of town for a couple of weeks. This isn't something I'm trying to set up for today. I'd like to find a couple of guys to do this after we get back. Please respond with SISSY in the subject line. Send us a cock pic, face pic and tell us a little about yourself. Especially if you have experienced something like this before.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Wow!!! You just described my fantasy to the letter!!!!!

Some guys have all the luck!!

Thanks for the interest guys. We have received quite a few responses. Wading through them now. We won't actually do this until after Christmas but, I'll keep you posted.
Here's a pic of me and her new Bull

compare3.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
Congrats on having such aloving wife. Have a great time. Remember fantasy ever plays out in reality the same. Just go with it and have fun together.
Hank

Users who are viewing this thread