• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My party ***** wife.

Boystud

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2012
My wife likes to party. She is out almost every night since she does not work. I come home after work and she is gone already. She likes the weekends because there is more going on and plenty of party's. On week on weekends if I do not go with her she does not make it home. I only go with her about once a month.

I know that she gets fucked by someone almost every time she is at a party. I have known this after our first year together. I am so used to it I do not mind any more. I know she has a high sex drive and she likes to fuck different men. Well almost every man that has contact with her. I accept it for what it is and I know I can always leave her. Like I said I do not mind It.
On the weekend parties she is the one in the bed room that every one takes turns on. I know this because I have seen it first hand and she has told me many times how many men had her at the party. The night starts out going to a bar looking for a party, if there is none then she will hookup with some one and go home with them. She has left with guys many times while out with me. I expect it now days and think nothing of it.
If she finds where there is a party she will go to it and I go with her if I am with her. Once there she is already feeling good and it don't take long before she is walking around with the top three or for buttons undone of her blouse. After that it is just minutes before I see her leaving for a bedroom with someone. Depending on how many people are at the party she may even walk around topless. I have seen her at parties where there are only a couple of women and all guys when she is totally naked walking around. She has no shame and enjoys all the attention she can get. I have seen her bent over counters getting fucked and up against walls being pegged.
We were at a party one time for only ten minutes before she had her top off. This was a party of about thirty people and I saw her heading to the bed room with someone. I did not see her around for over an hour and a half so went to check and see if she was still in the bedroom. When I opened the door is was shocked to find eight guys taking turns on her. She was in the middle of the bedroom ridding a guys cock as he laid on the floor. Mean while sucking another and she had a cock in each hand. She was rotating sucking cocks. When I walked in she did not even lookup she just continued. I moved along the wall after closing the door and watched as she got on all fours taking a cock in all three of her holes. This was the first gain bang I had ever watched and to see her in the middle excited me.
Seven years have passed since then and she is still active as ever. When I fuck her I call her a ***** and a cock hound. She seems to like it and has offen asked me, are you going to fuck your ***** today as she passes by me naked. Naturally I take her up on the offer and tell her, yes since I know the ***** will be out looking for cock tonight. She smiles and we head to the bedroom.
Having a ***** for a wife is not all bad, I really enjoy her when she comes home after being fucked and she is all wet a full of some ones cum. That is when I enjoy fucking her the most. I have a ***** for a wife and I like it.
Mr. C

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, Rtabboo, Tina B and 25 others
Let's see some pics of her getting fucked.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and toolman2c
Coming home wet is the best part. Enjoy the ride sir. Tell us more when you can.

I would love to fuck her. She is very sensual.

0f111bed-630d-45f8-919a-87d2ea86d3d5.png6195729f-e4bf-4cc0-956e-8def05532455.png1f9ed858-cda6-4983-af5f-f4efe5d9cbed.pngmy friend want to see what guys have to say about his wife!!!

• Love
Reactions: NicholasGeorge, Benztech, Dingos and 37 others
Thenader said:
A few drinks in, im out smoking a cig and my co workers have her clothing off perfoming with another slut.... only found a week later from pictures around the office.

View attachment 1132429
Love that sexy ass

Reactions: Focker
MilitaryManWI said:
0f111bed-630d-45f8-919a-87d2ea86d3d5.png6195729f-e4bf-4cc0-956e-8def05532455.png1f9ed858-cda6-4983-af5f-f4efe5d9cbed.pngmy friend want to see what guys have to say about his wife!!!
She makes my cock hard rock damn she hooooot fucking lady

Reactions: Softwimphub, toolman2c, chisut and 3 others
Thenader said:
A few drinks in, im out smoking a cig and my co workers have her clothing off perfoming with another slut.... only found a week later from pictures around the office.

View attachment 1132429

You gonna show pics of her performing with that other slut?

Thats fuckn hot so is she

Reactions: Focker
hot

Reactions: Imurbartender
MilitaryManWI said:
love to spend a day or two with her

• Love
Reactions: chisut, Comegetthisdick and HotrodD
I want to invite her to my parties

Boystud said:
My wife likes to party. She is out almost every night since she does not work. I come home after work and she is gone already. She likes the weekends because there is more going on and plenty of party's. On week on weekends if I do not go with her she does not make it home. I only go with her about once a month.

I know that she gets fucked by someone almost every time she is at a party. I have known this after our first year together. I am so used to it I do not mind any more. I know she has a high sex drive and she likes to fuck different men. Well almost every man that has contact with her. I accept it for what it is and I know I can always leave her. Like I said I do not mind It.
On the weekend parties she is the one in the bed room that every one takes turns on. I know this because I have seen it first hand and she has told me many times how many men had her at the party. The night starts out going to a bar looking for a party, if there is none then she will hookup with some one and go home with them. She has left with guys many times while out with me. I expect it now days and think nothing of it.
If she finds where there is a party she will go to it and I go with her if I am with her. Once there she is already feeling good and it don't take long before she is walking around with the top three or for buttons undone of her blouse. After that it is just minutes before I see her leaving for a bedroom with someone. Depending on how many people are at the party she may even walk around topless. I have seen her at parties where there are only a couple of women and all guys when she is totally naked walking around. She has no shame and enjoys all the attention she can get. I have seen her bent over counters getting fucked and up against walls being pegged.
We were at a party one time for only ten minutes before she had her top off. This was a party of about thirty people and I saw her heading to the bed room with someone. I did not see her around for over an hour and a half so went to check and see if she was still in the bedroom. When I opened the door is was shocked to find eight guys taking turns on her. She was in the middle of the bedroom ridding a guys cock as he laid on the floor. Mean while sucking another and she had a cock in each hand. She was rotating sucking cocks. When I walked in she did not even lookup she just continued. I moved along the wall after closing the door and watched as she got on all fours taking a cock in all three of her holes. This was the first gain bang I had ever watched and to see her in the middle excited me.
Seven years have passed since then and she is still active as ever. When I fuck her I call her a ***** and a cock hound. She seems to like it and has offen asked me, are you going to fuck your ***** today as she passes by me naked. Naturally I take her up on the offer and tell her, yes since I know the ***** will be out looking for cock tonight. She smiles and we head to the bedroom.
Having a ***** for a wife is not all bad, I really enjoy her when she comes home after being fucked and she is all wet a full of some ones cum. That is when I enjoy fucking her the most. I have a ***** for a wife and I like it.
Mr. C
She’s the kind of wife I want. Enjoy.

MilitaryManWI said:
Gorgeous!!! More of her

Reactions: toolman2c
MilitaryManWI said:
Extremely fuckable!

Reactions: Tesla, toolman2c, robandkate and 1 other person
Boystud said:

Mr. C
I would love to f*** your wife to

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
aj_chicago77 said:
Extremely fuckable!
I would love to put my big f****** dick so deep in her p****

aj_chicago77 said:
Extremely fuckable!
I want to f*** the s*** out of her

The tittle sounds exactly likely my wife..

Attachments

• IMG_0809.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • IMG_0805.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • IMG_0808.mp4
    988.3 KB
  • IMG_0807.mp4
    931.9 KB
  • IMG_0806.mp4
    605.1 KB
  • Love