• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My new BBC blog is finally published!

• Thread startermade4bbc2stretch
  • Start date
Wow!

There are already almost 1000 people that have read ny blog from here already! :) Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Newly published vid!

Hi everyone! My newest vid is now published! (I know...YAYYY!) The link to the instructions to get to it are below :) I think this is my best video work yet :)

Please leave me some comments :)

Instructions to get to my new video. You can even transfer it to yourself or download it through Yahoo Messenger :)

Man what the fuck? Nothing but photoshopped pics of some chick with contact info I'm pretty sure will go straight to YOU (a man). What a loser

BigCockInMS said:
Man what the fuck? Nothing but photoshopped pics of some chick with contact info I'm pretty sure will go straight to YOU (a man). What a loser

That was rude! Yes, there are 3 of the 14 pics that were photoshopped by a friend that I posted for fun. There are links to vids of me (that can't be photoshopped btw!), and numerous pics; OF ME!
There is no reason to hate here. If you don't like my blog, I would rather you just not view it.

Kim

Users who are viewing this thread