• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My mom and her friends

• Thread starterRedBlade
  • Start date

RedBlade

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2012
My mom is single since i was born. I know who my father is, but we don't see each other much. She raised me completely by herself and i think she done a good job :). Well, she forgot on one thing through all those years; sex. I don't remember her to have fun or to be in a relationship with anyone. I went to high school, and i came home just for the weekends. After just few weekends, i came home a little sooner than my mom thought i will. I heard sounds when i came close to her bedroom window (on the outside of our house), and i looked. I saw her lying on the bed, naked. She was pushing her dildo in and out of her pussy, even licked it from time to time, and looked straight up like she would be on drugs. Huh, i just wondered what a guy she had to imagine that drove her crazy like that.
And for the first time in my life, i looked at her and saw a woman, not my mum. I actually got aroused by looking at her. I felt ashamed, and knocked on the door, waited, and then she came to open the doors with just her nightgown on her nice body. I never told her what i saw.
She was 34 at the time, and she looked gourgeous - i could compare her to any 20 years old girl i met. She was running every day, and that helped her to relieve from stress and to keep her body fit. She's 39 now and she still looks the same.
Well, after that event, i came to a conclusion; i have to do something for my mum. She is single and good looking, and i know that she won't have problems with finding sex - even my schoolmates always teased me about my mum and what would they do to her/with her. So i slowly started to give her compliments, that in time became more and more naughty. We never hide anything from each other, so we never dressed up when we came from the bathroom, etc. so we saw each other naked plenty of times. But then, she started to ask me how does her breasts look, and things like that. It looked like my compliments made her to look at herself as woman. Then, i just openly said to her, that i really don't mind if she has a boyfriend or ''fuck friend''. I told her that i want the best for her, and that i would be even happy to know that she has sex - in every way she likes; even if she liked to have 10 guys every day in her bed.
Imagine that; I said that i like to see that someone is pounding his cock into my moms pussy.
Well, i really wanted just the best for her and i still do.

My plan worked; shortly after that, she had sex. And now, 5 years later, she has multiple regular ''friends with benefits'' and she has fun with random guys, too, if the situation is right.
I like that, and she is happy, because she enjoys, and i let her enjoy.

I saw her having sex multiple times till now and the scene never aroused me; she told me all the details, what she did to different men, but it never aroused me like my girlfriend for example.
But, the last time, i was surprised. Big time.

My mom came home with a black man ! She told me all her ''fetishes'', but she never told me that. Well, it was all clear to me when i saw that; when we were on vacations, she ussually asked me to put sun cream on her body. But once, a black man (stranger) was lying not far from us, and after some naughty looks, she asked him to put sun cream on her body; i ussually lubed her back and maybe ass if i wanted, but that black man, she let him to lube her whole body, even around her tits and a finger away from her pussy. Ok, i thought, my mom wants to make me jealous and she's horny, too.

Well, but now, when she came home with a black man, and when i saw that she left the doors of her bedroom slightly opened (she always does that if i say that i would like to see if she enjoys or not, so that if she is with a stranger, i wouldn't let him do anything that she wouldn't like him to do), i looked in and when i saw a thick, black cock, pounding into the hole from which i came from, and my mom's eyes looking at me and telling me ''im having a wonderfull time''... i jacked off, looking at my mom and her black friend, and my mom saw that; i came in a minute or two.

I admit that i look at my mom differently now, and i get hard even if i only see her in lingerie or something.

I don't have any incestuous relationship with her or anything, i have a girlfriend too, but i just like to see her being pleased, cummed on, happy, dirty, wet, etc. over and over again.
The reason why i'm posting this here, because i have a thing for wives and hot mothers, and also that.. This will sound funny but, i feel like i'm being cuckolded. And i really like it, because me and most of my mom's fuck buddies are good good friends, we go for a drink together, etc. and i love when we talk about my mum and they tell me what are they doing with her, what would they like to do with her, and so on. Actually, one of them had some nasty comments on my girlfriend, and we laughed hard. But, after awhile, i really started thinking about getting my girlfriend to have sex with others, too... I'm also here because i would like to talk to other people that are in a similar position as me.

Well, here are some pictures; now, tell me, onnisely: if you had a mum like that, wouldn't you think the same ? :D

mnnmmmmmm.jpg 1276250.jpg 345423432423.jpg

wonderful just wonderful ...mother's day is cumming
up

these mom stories just keep poppin up. but she is very good lookin

I think is all BS

RedBlade,

Thanks for your interesting and intriguing post. It's very erotic.

RedBlade said:
Well, here are some pictures. Now, tell me honestly: if you had a mum like this, wouldn't you think [and feel] the same? :D

Yes, probably. Your mother is a totally hot- and sexy-looking woman.

Regarding:

sdsmwm said:
I think [this] is all BS.

I suggest disregarding this cheap shot.

—Custer

sdsmwm said:
I think is all BS

============

4get it Jake itz the internet :p

Would totally fuck your mom and tell you all about it.

Hehe, i've heard those dirty thoughs from my friends alot :D. And to tell you the truth, i enjoy hearing it, just as i enjoy if i'm walking around the city with her, and if she had a ''date'' before that, she is ussually wearing something sexy, and i get a hardon when i see people starring at her ass and legs

Well, i see you pretty much like her so... I can't help myself, i'll show you more.. Yesterday, my mum asked me to pick her up after work, because her car is broken and she has to go to the doctor (nothing wrong, just an examination). We work in the same city, so we went there together. I finish my shift 2 hours later than her, but she said it's no problem, that she'll wait. Ok, i thought. Well, after i finished, i went to pick her up in a cafe. She was sitting alone. I sat next to her, and she was in a very good mood. Well, i knew that something happened when i saw her like that. Few seconds later, i heard the bartender asking me if i will drink something. I looked up, and saw a black bartender. Well, then i knew what happened. She smiled to me when the bartender left, and i smiled back. And after we left the cafe, she told me the story. She walked in the cafe, ordered something to drink, because she had to wait for me. She noticed that black bartender, and he noticed her. They exchanged a few looks, and then she told him that she would like to pay; And gave him a piece of paper, to meet her in the toilet NOW. She was obviously.. very horny. She was lucky, and she had fun in the toilet for almost an hour. And... When we came to the doctor, she gave me her phone, and said ''Just to keep you entertained while you wait for me ''.. I immediately knew what this means...

So, how do you like it, and what would you do to her ??

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 812
have you ever watched her fuck in person while you pleasured yourself and she knew you were? I think next time she brings a bbc home you should do something nice like hold her hair while she sucks him off, help keep her legs spread etc.

Yes i did, the first time she was with that black man... I think that (she was near climax) she even enjoyed more when she saw that i'm watching with awe :D. But, ussually, we agreed that i don't spy on her (but i still do sometimes :) )

About that last.. Well, i would be more than happy, but; no way i think ;)

Last night a fuck friend of my mum came to spent the night with her. They both took a day off today, because he's leaving tomorrow and they won't see each other for a month or maybe longer, so it looks like they wanted to say 'bye' to each other - their way :).

I get along well with all of her men, but with this one, we actually became friends in time. He and my mum met a year and a half ago, so he's doing her for quite some time now.

The previous picture is where it all started. That was the first time my mum clearly showed me a picture of her naked. On all other occasions, she didn't wanted to do it so 'directly', but she rather put her phone on my desk, like 'oh, i forgot it there', etc.

After the previous picture i showed you, i saw alot of her and figured out that she actually likes to be infront of the camera.. That was so thrilling for me ! :D.

Now, that fuck friend i'm talking about, knows that i saw her pictures, too, and so he already started teasing me; i was just starting my shift today at work in the morning, and he sent me the first picture that you see in this post. She described me how he used her three times; in the evening, once during the night, and in the morning when i was leaving.

When i came home, my mum went shopping, and he was at our house alone. We talked, and i asked if he has more pictures, not just from today. Well, he showed me the second picture in this post; the toy on the picture is actually the toy i was playing with when i was a kid, and they found it randomly in her bedroom; he found it funny, and took that picture ;). I instantly got a hardon :D.

Attachments

• 44971.jpg
    44971.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 911
  • 45745.jpg
    45745.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 951
Very hot story! I can't wait to read more about your mom.

Amazing pics!

He's still thinking about it

sdsmwm said:
I think is all BS
You may think its BS , BUT like I'll tell others , THINK ABOUT IT , he's still thinking about his mom's pussy and her being a hot dirty ***** , he's thinking of his mom with a big black cock in her cunt , OH YEAH ! even if it's his fantasies , ITS HOT STUFF .

You don't have to believe me. :) I just love to share my experiences with you. But, if you want fantasies, then i'll tell you that, too.

Currently, i like to play with this idea:

When i was still in high school, we were 90 % boys on our school. Our class got lucky - we had a girl in our class. And, she wasn't just a big, fat bitch, but she was quite good looking (not really good, but atleast she was skinny and had a nice ass). And, she was a *****. I think she really knew why she came on the school with so many boys. By the end of the second year, our whole class of boys (20) had their go with her. At the end of our schooling, the whole school knew about her; ofcourse all the guys on the school didn't fuck her, but atleast they knew her or were making out with her. I saw where things are going in the first year already, and i got close to her, and we remained really good friends till the end of the schooling. What that meant to me; i'm being rude, but i had a free sexual satisfaction, or a free ***** if you want, always with me. If we had 10 minutes, and i wanted it, i just said, and she smiled, and we went to the toilet where she atleast sucked me :)

All this really happened. Now the fantasy part:

I want the same for my girlfriend; i would like to know that she is going on a school like that, and that nobody there knows she is my girl. And, they would use her as a slut.

Furthermore, i know about some female teachers, who had some tiny affairs with other school workers too. And.. I would love to put my mum in that position, and that every student would look at her body and ass, thinking nasty stuff. And, that i would be in the class too, and that everybody would know she is my mum. Then, i would get even more questions like: ''Is she shaved'' ? ''What does her pussy looks like ?'' ''Does she has a vibrator or anything ? I bet your mum is fucking guys around, just that she doesn't tells you about it'' :)

And while students would be jacking off to my mum (i would give them pictures too, maybe), she would be getting some real action from teachers. :)

You are so lucky start by cuddling and
kissing her sucking her toes and feet
and then progress to fucking her this is
a cuckold site but if it doesnt work out
with you as one of her regular lovers
then your tailor made for cock to cunt
restrictions cageing teasing regular milking
worship he he

Hahahhaah :D Wow ! Pretty impressive ! That's the way i like guys to talk about my mum ! ;)

But eitherway, me and my mum have those deep conversations all the time, we don't just tell each other everything just when it comes to sex, but other things too.. And we talked quite a few times about this, because she knows that i have fantasies about her and so on... But we both agreed, that we have fantasies about each other and that when she looks at me, and i look at her posing or anything, it's normal that we get aroused. Everything is ok, as long as we both honestly agree that it would be harmful to both of us and our relationship to try anything between each other sexually. And i really agree to this. She's my mum ! I would actually (no matter how open minded i am) be disgusted by the thought that i'm actually fucking her... I just love her and want the best for her, and i love to share her, knowing that i've put her into good use, not like some sons of single mums, who think that their mums shouldn't be touched after they were born ;). She has plenty of sex with other men and i have a good sex life too, so it's really pointless ;)

Afternoon delight and debauchery

RedBlade, love your stories. Here's a story I wrote for this thread.

Fiction by irfreak:

This is a story about the first time I watched my mom fuck. I was 13 at the time, but unlike most kids that age who accidentally stumble in on their parents "doing it", or spy with curiosity from behind a bedroom door, my experience was all very deliberate. That is to say, that my mom and her boyfriend Dale, gave met a 'ring-side' seat to watch them have sex.

This all took place during a sweltering summer afternoon, in a dilapidated motel just off the interstate about 20 miles north of our small town in North Carolina. The motel was the kind of place that in the daytime looked abandoned, but at night became a haven for biker gangs, meth cookers, crack whores, cheating couples spilling over from the bar next door to rent rooms by the hour, transients, low-lifes, and several other 'dregs of society'

There were two small beds in our room. Dale and my mom were on the one closest to the window. I laid on mine pretending to be asleep while I surreptitiously stole quick peeks at them. It was dark. The only light in the room was sun light, filtering through a thick, dingy, cigarette stained orange curtain on the window. It provided a kind of sepia toned backdrop silhouetting my mom's voluptuous figure as she sat on top of Dale, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. Occasionally she would lean her head way back and her long, flowing red hair would drop, catching a sunbeam and lighting up with a fiery auburn glow.

Outside, I could hear cars and trucks passing by on the interstate, reminding me that there still was a world of 'normal' people, with traditional values, who went to work and took family vacations. A place where there were rules and laws to abide by. But in our room that day, the rules and morals of 'normal society' didn't apply. It was like our own private Vegas, where what happens here, stays here. Shhhh. Don't tell. It's our little sinful secret and unspoken agreement.

The top of the nightstand between the beds was covered with whiskey bottles and cocaine residue; the carpet on the floor was worn with small ripped up patches dotting the room; grime covered the walls and television screen; the air conditioner made an annoying metallic rattle and you didn't need to hold a blue light to the bed sheets to find stains of blood, semen, vomit, and any other disgusting thing you could imagine. But in a strange way, all of these seedy characteristics of the room added to the ambiance of debauchery that was taking place.

My mom started picking up her pace. The bedsprings under their bed started making a scratchy squeaking noise that started out faint but kept getting louder. Her breathing also picked up and she would let out little soft hushed moans that got my dick hard as a rock. "Come on, baby. That's it. Fuck me." she whispered to Dale.
I rolled over on my back. I still had my pants on and my dick was getting so hard I desperately needed to adjust myself.

I realized that it was getting kind of pointless to keep pretending that I was asleep. Mommy and Dale were making too much noise and I had just blown my cover by turning over. I slowly opened my eyes, no longer stealing glimpses. Mommy was bouncing on Dale with full force. Those big, floppy boobs of hers, which I longed for myself since I entered puberty, were bouncing and swaying. Dale clasp her hips with both hands.

"Yeah, that's it you filthy bitch! You like it when your son watches you fuck?!" Dale grunted out.

Mommy moaned. It was the loudest she had been so far. Dale really struck a cord with that rhetorical question. She gritted her teeth, "Oh yeah baby, let him watch. Let him fucking watch!"

But this was more than about sex, and my mom and I both knew it. It was about my father, her husband. A man who neglected me for most of my childhood while succumbing to booze and depression. A husband who coward in the face of other men openly flirting and fondling his wife. A man - and I use that term loosely, who practically drove his wife into the arms of other lovers. This was about revenge.

"That's it baby, do it." My mom moaned. I thought she was talking to Dale, but when I looked up I saw her looking straight at me.
"You wanna fuck me. Huh?" I still couldn't tell if she was directing that to me, but I nodded anyway as I feverishly jerked my dick. "Come on baby, do it." she said, still looking at me.

This was all sick, perverse and twisted I admit. But surrendering to it was such a thrill.

Attachments

• mommylust.jpg
    mommylust.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 648
Reactions: cynful
Outstanding !!! I appreciate it alot ! You really have a good imagination :)

Though, in real world, i love my mum too much to surrender her to guys that treat her like a bitch (unless it's a fetish play or anything my mum comes up with sometimes), and i prefer to make sure that she has clean sheets in the bed she gets laid ;)

But still, it's a great fantasy story you wrote :) And a damn sexy picture !!

I would really love to talk to you, so if you have a msn or anything, PLEASE, send me a PM . You sound really interesting. (btw, i'll let you know more than you would ever think about my mum ;) )

Thank you !

Bye

Hey guys, long time no see :D

Since i heard a few fantasies about my mum from you, i couldn't resist to share my fantasy about her with you, too.

I just dreamt of something similar like 3 days ago, and it doesn't get out of my head. Then, while thinking of it, i added some things in my head, so it was even a bigger turn on for me. So here it is: ;)

It was my 20th birthday. I didn't wanted to make a big party or anything, but i just invited few closest friends home for some drinking and i told them they can all sleep at my house, too.
It was saturday. Clock was around 16.00 PM already, and i just came home from the grocery store, and my mum was just getting out of the shower. I stepped in and had few words with her, and she started dressing up. She was home with us for the evening, too, so she wanted to put on some cozy, but unattractive underwear and even no bra (which at her age, to be onnised, isn't so sexy anymore as it sounds, because gravity does it's thing :D).
I stopped her and brought her her newest corset and some jeans and a blouse that left a bit of her belly *******. She was a bit confused, and i just said ''just in case...''. We both smiled.

Friends started coming, and the day turned into a pleasant evening. On the end, there was 7 friends at my house.

We were drinking and laughing and it was all great. Just one of my friends was talking to my mum all the time and didn't wanted to drink much either. And i also saw him checking her out more and more. Then, my mum went into my room for a new round of beer, and i followed her. I asked her if she agrees that we could spice this evening up a bit.. And i told her that it involves her.. She wanted to know exactly what do i think, but i didn't told her. Then she just said that she's ok with it, as long as i know that these guys won't have dirty mouth about me after it. I knew they won't...

When we went back, i offered tequila, salt and lemon. All the guys were alright with it, but just as i expected, the one that was talking to my mum so much, didn't wanted to drink it. So i provoke him... I asked if he finds my mum so amusing and sweet, if he would drink her if she was tequilla.. He laughed and said yes in joke.. Well, i said, i can't do that for you, but you can drink tequilla OF her... Would that be enough for you ? The rest of the guys looked a bit confused..
Then i just looked at my mum, guided her on my bed, ordered a friend to bring tequilla and salt (we ran out of lemon), and i undressed her completely.
That was some big approvement from the viewers !

I wasn't hesitating and spilled some tequilla over her belly, and put some salt around both her nipples. ...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Reactions: cynful
Red, may I ask how you got hold of the photos you have posted? Did you snap your mum's pussy yourself, or were they obtained by some more nefarious means?