My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
Big love for this blue body suit.

Back, front, and a few accompanying videos.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 8.16.17 AMj.jpg babyblue1.png babyblue2.png babyblue3.png

Attachments

• babybluev1.mov
    29.4 MB
  • babybluev2.mov
    14.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Marth, ThiccBrownBull, cocksterlover and 17 others
communalspooning said:
If you were next store, we'd invite you over.
I'm far away from you, unfortunately

Reactions: communalspooning
communalspooning said:

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 8.16.17 AMj.jpg babyblue1.png babyblue2.png babyblue3.png
when you fuck her from behind, I'll give my cock in her mouth

Reactions: koji and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Consolidating the videos I've been sharing of her...

Serious thank you to everyone that sent tributes to us; she loves every single one of them, especially the videos. She thinks it's so flattering. Makes her feel so sexy and wanted. This is doing great work toward helping us get to our first threesome and cuckhold. It's why we're here. I can't wait. So thank you.
Beautifully HOT Girl!! Very enticing and good of you to give her the good fucking she so richly needs and deserves. 4/5 Stars.

Reactions: Jstlooken and communalspooning
Bul said:
when you fuck her from behind, I'll give my cock in her mouth

Yes please. Make her moan through your cock!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
communalspooning said:
Yes please. Make her moan through your cock!
she'll like it. I have a fat and long cock.

Reactions: koji and communalspooning
Bul said:
she'll like it. I have a fat and long cock.
It is very good. For you slut onli fat i long cocks

communalspooning said:

i think her head would explode with a bigger cock pounding her from behind.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and communalspooning
love2watchAsians said:

I think so too.

Can't wait to share her.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
communalspooning said:
I think so too.

Can't wait to share her.
Neither can anyone else in this forum!!!

love2watchAsians said:
is she into bodywriting?

love2watchAsians said:
is she into bodywriting?

what is that? Writing "slut" and stuff on her body? Never tried...

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Yes that’s it.

Mmmmm looks like some damn good pojy

BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Listen to her say it for yourself in the video ;)

Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave her -- she loved them! They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and now she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy.

I ask her a question for you guys at the end of the first vid. And in the second vid, she doesn't answer me cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to start training her.

Enjoy my slut (soon literally!)

Attachments

• 720.mov
    29.8 MB
  • 720b.mov
    21.4 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marth, ThiccBrownBull, cocksterlover and 14 others
communalspooning said:
BIG NEWS!

I can officially say my wife is ready to be shared! Thank you so much for all your dirty comments, pics and video tributes you gave my wife. They turned her on so much, she felt so wanted, and she legit cannot wait for other men in her. Hopefully one day we can get around to some of you here! Thanks for helping me get my wife across the finish line, so to speak.

As a thank you, made this video for you all to enjoy. We need to do some serious slut wife training now... ;)

PS. She doesn't answer me in the second video cause she is about to cum as I pull her hair back to train her
Hot wife to use

I'd grind my cock against her ass cheek and the fabric of her one piece suit before pulling to crotch strap aside to pound! Not gonna let a nice bodysuit go to waste by stripping it all off!
communalspooning said:
I love how my wife is busting out of this tight one piece swim suit. I love getting things that are slightly too small for her for this reason.

(plus couple of extra pics of her busting out of another one piece)

swim1.gif swim2.png swim3.png swim4.gif swim5.png swim6.jpg View attachment onepVD.mp4

Reactions: Jstlooken and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Pulled down her pants and saw these panties. Whenever she wears these, I know what it means. I know what she's asking for. She wants her ass eaten.

srrrrs.jpg
More like she's already wet and itching for her slit and asshole to be stuffed by a duo of meaty cock pillars!

communalspooning said:
Thank you!

She's not willing to share her face, sorry. She gave me a few approved photos and videos, and I'm legit running out, but will try to find more. She's eager to please (and loving the attention).

What would you do if I left her tied up like this for you?

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.50 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 12.11.37 AM.png
dive my face into her muff and make her hairy bush wet, along with her pussy

Reactions: toolman and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Just some casual undies

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 4.00.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 3.59.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 2.40.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 2.42.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 4.00.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 12.42.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 12.42.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 3.59.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 3.59.20 PM.png
Love to have the red pair of panty as a memento. Am sure it inherited her feminine musk and scents, as well as the aroma from her birth canal juices