• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 'Husband'

• Thread starterkelly_jones
  • Start date
_Mark_ said:
Did you see his cock before you got married or did his wallet get in the way?

No , and it is fat. His wallet that is.:lame:

kelly_jones said:
No , and it is fat. His wallet that is.:lame:

Fortunate it is fat, isnt it.

Then he can support you while you do every niggah in town.

Zagg said:
Then he can support you while you do every niggah in town.

I do support her habits

Nice of you to ridicule and embarrass someone you married. Doesn't say much for you if the only guy you can get is someone you have to make fun of. YOU, of course, must be gorgeous and without flaws because how else could you have nerve to make fun of someone else's physical flaws. I bet you're a lot of fun around people with cleft palates, club feet, cerebral palsy ...you must laugh for days at those folks.

c50000p said:
Nice of you to ridicule and embarrass someone you married. Doesn't say much for you if the only guy you can get is someone you have to make fun of. YOU, of course, must be gorgeous and without flaws because how else could you have nerve to make fun of someone else's physical flaws. I bet you're a lot of fun around people with cleft palates, club feet, cerebral palsy ...you must laugh for days at those folks.

Hes not got a life threatening problem and should never be compared with the ailments you did. I would never mock them.

Why shouldnt I complain about his tiny cock , Its me who never use to be satisfied. While he would cum quickly, I would be waiting for the enjoyment to begin.

c50000p said:

Can we just remember where we are please and lighten up a little

mhall said:
Can we just remember where we are please and lighten up a little

Much as it saddens me to say. I agree with Kelly and Mhall on this.:(

kinkyjanne9 said:
He sure is a small one
I am also small and dont have been in a woman in a long time
Yahoo! Groups

Its not small , its tiny, and hopefully he will never be in a woman again

Anyone ever seen these charts ?
I've indicate where Frank is.

Attachments

• SexEd03.jpg
    SexEd03.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 351
  • frank chart.JPG
    frank chart.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 383
kelly_jones said:
Anyone ever seen these charts ?
I've indicate where Frank is.

Another one

Attachments

• frank age.JPG
    frank age.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 281
c50000p said:

............dam what the hell,you can't be serious!!!!,,,, how in the world did you take something in here a fantasy/adult site and turn it into something with real world seriousness and aliments....my goodness give it a rest and get the hell out of here if you can take the jokes,the fantasies, or the lifestyle.......Mr/Mrs high-and-mighty

lewis said:
............dam what the hell,you can't be serious!!!!,,,, how in the world did you take something in here a fantasy/adult site and turn it into something with real world seriousness and aliments....my goodness give it a rest and get the hell out of here if you can take the jokes,the fantasies, or the lifestyle.......Mr/Mrs high-and-mighty

Thankyou Lewis

That right Madame
male like us with tiny ones should not get to feel a woman again,we are just to serve woman and her bull,and he is ofcourse a master to the white little pig
kelly_jones said:
Its not small , its tiny, and hopefully he will never be in a woman again

kelly_jones said:
Another one

:wtf: You cant be serious.
His cock should never have been near a woman. What good could it do?
I think you should give him tablets see if you can get rid of it, for everyones sake.

kinkyjanne9 said:
view
here is a pic of my little clitty
No use for woman with that,maybe only good to pee with

Yahoo! Groups

Its larger than Franks!

Tee hee. Looks like a dick. Only smaller! :whip_it:

Users who are viewing this thread