• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Young Wife and Our Special Relationsip

• Thread starterNamsbtch
  • Start date

Namsbtch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2010
This story it 99.8% true. Please don't try this at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After college, I was into bossy, sexually hyper-liberated feminist girls, who would take their own initiative, enjoy sex for their own pleasure, use me up and say to hell with what silly boys, society and everyone in the mainstream world wants and expects.

Once in San Francisco I got picked up by an older girl on the subway. She went to my apartment and fucked my brains out. She left the next day, gave me a kiss and a fake phone number and I never saw her again. Uhhh. Be still my beating heart.

After this I tried dating a boring, normal girl for 5 years and I hated it. Actually, she wasn't 100% normal. She liked for Arab guys to twist her nipples until she lost feeling in them, and then have parts of her body burned with a cigarette. I decided I was not into subbie girls. The world is filled with them. One day I dumped her.

I became interested and learned more about life from the internet. I met up with a hot married lady who was really into reading history about ancient Roman and Greek slavery. She was about to put me into chastity for 6 months. She even gave me a binding legal contract to review where I would gave up all my rights to her and would let her do anything she wanted to me. This was up my alley. She told me to look over the contract and when I was ready, I could come to her naked, with the signed contract, prostrate myself, kiss her feet and try to beg her to accept it.

I never did because I finally found my dream girl. "T" was her name. 25 years old. Law school grad. A perfect young, auburn hair, milky white American princess. She was my little brother's friend and a beautiful, sexy hottie with a perfect scorching little body. She was blessed with an incredible libido and a non-stop erotic disposition. She exuded sexual energy and confidence. She loved sex and notoriously got laid a lot and sucked a lot of dick. I lusted after her for several years, but I lacked self-confidence and always thought she was way too hot for me.

One night, I was living alone in my apartment, smoking pot alone, and she called me and asked to come over. Sure. She came over and smoked with me. We fucked in my bed and then started dating exclusively. I was unsure at first and had heard she was really into black guys and all that. But, I didn't make much of it because she seemed like now she was really into me.

She loved getting oral sex from me. I could do it well. She liked to grind her pussy into my upper jaw with so much force that I was sure my dental work would become warped. Actually I loved it. She really used my face and mouth to get off and she always came so hard across my lips and face that my confidence - at least in sucking pussy - was seriously boosted.

She smoked cigarettes as well, and whenever I saw her with a cigarette, I would get horny and ask to go down on her. She almost always let me, and I loved licking her pussy and looking up to see her still smoking her cigarette while getting head from me. This was totally, unbelievably hot and the sex after was always great.

To boot, She was an avowed, hard-core, self-centered feminist. She believed that men were in the world to serve her, and in no time at all she made me her little bitch. I could not have asked for anything more.

After a few months, she decided that she wanted to get married. So we went out and I bought some wedding rings and we made a plan to get hitched. My family was very happy for me.

"T" was so hot, though, that during our engagement guys would always hit on her and try to get with her even when we were out together. She never left my side, but whenever she went out alone, or with her girlfriends, she would always find some guy or guys to talk with. She was such a chatty girl and she really enjoyed and thrived on communication and talking. So much in fact that I just let go of my jealousy and let her enjoy herself and the various boys she met.

But, it was always obvious that it would have been easy for her to get laid - by just about any guy she wanted. And, because my mind was wired this way, it was hard for me not to be totally obsessed with fantasies about her getting nailed hard - and often - by other guys. These fantasies could have just as easily been true as not.

A few weeks later, we were having diner at a nice restaurant. She got ***** and admitted to me that she had been seeing a married guy all throughout our engagement and the whole time we were a couple. She had been fucking him for a couple of years and didn't stop when she met me.

During our relationship and engagement he kept calling her. It turns out that when she wasn't with me, she was usually over at his house fucking him and sucking his older cock. This was with his wife's full knowledge and permission.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe my fiance was such a slut. I went outside to think. My confidence was shot. I felt like an empty impotent schlub. I almost puked. I thought about running away right then and never calling her again. But everyone would be too disappointed.

I wanted to be an understanding husband. I decided to forgive her. So, I went back in and made up with her. I was humiliated and felt castrated, but she seamed pleased. She took me home and fucked my face with her horny little pussy. My face felt like a cowboy riding a bucking bronco.

We went on and got married. It was an average, boring ceremony. No best men got to fuck the bride - that I was aware of. We stayed at a nice hotel after the ceremony where we fucked a few times and consummated the marriage, making annulment impossible. We couldn't go on a big honeymoon because I wasn't rich. We immediately moved into a new apartment.

However, exactly 10 days after the ceremony, trouble started.

Because she was so beautiful and always the center of attention, always was catered to and always got her way, "T" behaved like a bitchy lazy little princess. She felt that women doing housework was too exploitative. So, she never did laundry, never cleaned the house, never washed the dishes and she let the sink pile up with crap day after day. At first I gladly cleaned and washed because I was so happy to be with her, and I was so satisfied with eating her her pussy that I really didn't care. However, I was not totally conditioned into my submissive little husband state of mind yet, and after 10 days I got tired of doing everything around the house. I was annoyed and I complained about the dishes. Big mistake.

It was then that She made a serious power move in our relationship. In no uncertain terms she showed me seconds after my complaint who was going to be the boss. She blew up at me and started yelling in my face, bitterly arguing about how I was a typical man and how I didn't respect her. She stormed out of the apartment and said she was going to go eat dinner by herself and think about our relationship.

Little did I know, that night She went to a cafe and met a rich lawyer guy. She talked with him for hours. When she came back, late I crawled to her and apologized. She was delighted to tell me all about her 'date'. She said he owned a house, has a BMW, and he worked in the law firm upstairs from hers. This intimidated the hell out of me because he obviously was rich.

This was also a concern because "T" worked all day every day in a legal document storage area. Her desk was in a secluded, quiet part of the building. Sometimes she didn't see any other person all day at work. She said it was a really boring job and she told me she hated it.

But over the next few days this new guy would call her and come visit her almost every day. He took her to lunch and chatted her up in her office. She loved it. My confidence took another hit, but I shut up.

After work, all she talked about was him. Her personality brightened up a lot. She seemed much more content and less argumentative. All I could think about was him fucking her on her desk every day, or maybe her sucking on his dick in the bathroom near her office.

One night we had a party at her insistence. She invited her new lawyer boyfriend, and I invited my friends, but a funny thing is that none of my friends showed up. A few people I didn't know showed up. After a few drinks, my wife took her lawyer boyfriend by the hand and led him back to our bedroom. After a while I went to check on her and she was sitting on the bed next to him, whispering with him, with her leg touching close to his, and her hand resting on his thigh. She wouldn't even acknowledge that I was there.

"Just checking," I said, feeling like a 3rd wheel as I went back to the party. I did go back to see her again, but now the door was shut and locked.

The party wound down and eventually they came out and the guy went home. He didn't even say goodbye to me. She took me back to the bedroom and made me eat her pussy. She wouldn't talk about her friend and then she rolled over and went to sleep.

After this party, "T" couldn't wait to go to work in the mornings. I knew she must be fucking him.

Also, at this time she lost all interest in sex with me. I was so worried anyway that I couldn't get an erection. Sex between us stopped, except a lot of oral sex for her. She rode my face so much, sometimes with considerable pain to me, but always with maximum pleasure and satisfaction for her. I began to not mind so much and actually started to enjoy the sweet humiliation of it.

She had boldly cuckolded me - less than 2 weeks into our marriage. She was establishing her dominance over me at the very beginning. And, after 3 weeks of marriage this new guy had already probably fucked my wife more than I had.

She was making it unspoken but obvious that she was the partner who was going to wear the pants. She was a hot little bitch and she was going to fuck anyone she wanted regardless of my feelings. She showed me no sympathy and actually cut me off from sex and sent me to sleep in the other room because I was bothering her by being in the same bed.

To solidify her authority, she started making 2-hour long phone calls to her ex-boyfriend in Minnesota. When I saw the phone bills and asked her what was going on, she berated me for not letting her have any friends and that I was a terrible husband etc...Now I felt like I was walking on eggshells and lost all the rights I thought a husband would have.

That afternoon while my wife was at work (probably getting laid or sucking cock), I went into our bedroom and knelt down and licked the leather thongs on her sexy spike-heeled high-fashion flip flops that I knew she wore when her married boyfriend fucked her during our engagement. I was overcome. I decided I loved this situation and her brazen infidelity.I wanted to go deeper into the relationship with her.

That night, while she was lounging on the couch after work, smoking and watching TV, I asked permission to take my clothes off. I sat on the couch naked with her while she was smoking. I told her that I was sorry that I had been angry and jealous before and I wanted to accommodate her now. I wanted her to be happy. I liked what was happening, what she was doing and the way she treated me even if it was hard sometimes. I told her that I was having some trouble accepting her "friendships" with other boys and I asked her if she would whip my ass in order to make me more submissive. I asked her to really put me in my place. I told her I thought it would help me a lot to accept her ideas and what she wanted, and not get angry or bothered.

She was pleased and agreed to whip me.

Still in her office clothes, a blouse and tight skirt, and wearing her viciously sexy fuck me pumps, she grabbed my cock and led me naked into the kitchen. She told me to bend over a chair. She used a leather riding crop I bought to whip my ass until it was nice and red. It hurt like hell. I was almost crying, she didn't seem to care and actually enjoyed it. She was fascinated by the whole ritual.

Whatever confidence I had in myself was now totally blown. I dropped to my knees, and I kissed her feet. She made me thank her and made me kiss the riding crop and blew smoke in my face. She took me to bed, stripped down and made me eat her pussy until she came. Then she sent me to sleep on the couch without an orgasm.

After this things improved a lot. 4 months into our marriage, she kicked me out of bed permanently and made me sleep in the other room on the couch. She ****** me to quit my job at the TV station because I spent too much time away from her.

Sex was now out of the question. She never kissed me. All I could do was eat her pussy and sometimes finger her and suck on her breasts, but she wouldn't let me put my dick in her under any circumstance and she wouldn't suck me off. I lost all my friends and all of my confidence and felt psychologically and emotionally naked before her. I became totally submissive.

I attended all her baths and showers. I helped her shave her legs. I cleaned the house and did the dishes. I washed all her clothes. I was so deeply hooked and wanted to please her in every way.

Her infidelity, her demands for hard face-fucking cunnilingus, her dominant, polyamorous feminist life seemed so natural and so right. She worked at her law office, made all the money and I quit looking for a new job. I just took care of her house. She kept fucking her rich lawyer friend at the office, and sometimes went out on dates with him. She continued to make long phone calls to her ex-lover in Minnesota.

I felt like the only reason she married me was to cheat. It was not exactly what I expected when I agreed to get married. But, when I saw how much wicked fun she was having, and how bossy and powerful she was, I started to enjoy the humiliation.

One night we sat down for a heart to heart talk and we told each other everything. I told her that I was having trouble because of social expectations for a man to be strong and confident and a leader of a family. I told her that I needed her patience and help if I was going to become the kind of husband she seemed to want. I asked her to tell me about her former lovers. She demanded that I tell her my whole story first. I told about each of the 7 girls I had kissed, or fucked in my life.

She went on to tell stories about the 45 individual guys she had slept with since she was 17. She talked about ages, size, ability, personality, who was good, who wasn't. Who she liked, and who she still fantasized about. A couple of guys even fucked her in the ass, which I would never do. I was intimidated as hell, her stories went on all night. But, I felt this was great because she felt comfortable enough to be totally honest with me.

One of the big stories was about her ex-lover, Kyle, in Minnesota. This is the boy that she telephoned regularly. She said he was a really sexy, handsome white guy from a rich family. He had muscles and his body was ripped. All her friends lusted after him. She dated him for a few months and she really fell for him. She had secretly wanted to marry him.

But, one time she went to her friend's house for a slumber party with her 5 best girlfriends. All the girls started to tell stories about boys and who they had kissed and slept with. It turns out that all her best friends had been sleeping with Kyle. Not once but on a regular basis.

It turned out that all her friends and her one boyfriend had been lying and betraying her right in front of her face - for months. She said it was totally shocking and humiliating. It was so embarrassing that she wanted to wet her pants and cry. But all the girls laughed about it and acted like nothing was wrong.

Secretly "T" was excited and thrilled that her boyfriend and all of her girlfriends treated her like such dirt, and with so much disrespect.
That night, they teased her and laughed at her and made jokes. Even though "T" felt emotionally naked, worthless, humiliated and betrayed, she tried to play it off in front of these girls.

Actually, she said the whole experience caused her to wet her pussy and get horny. She respected her boyfriend even more for being such a stud and fucking all her friends and not telling her.

Her very best friends, who she trusted, had backstabbed her viciously. They were so bitchy and so arrogant but at the same time so perfect and so beautiful. They didn't care about fucking another girl's boyfriend or hurting their friend's feelings. "T" admired them and wanted to be like them.

And they rubbed "T's" face in it. They made fun of her all night. One girl had a butt plug. "Punishment for a slut," she said as she made T bend over and inserted the plug in T's tight ass. The other girls cheered.

"T" blushed and admitted to me that she wanted to kiss these girls and eat their pussies. They humiliated her so exquisitely. She liked it so much. She said that she fell deeply in love with those girls who betrayed and tortured her that night - especially Jessica who she later tongue kissed and slept together with in the same bed.

Her boyfriend Kyle didn't deny any of it or apologize. He just kind of laughed at her for being so clueless. He arrogantly enjoyed the fact the he was such a stud and all her girlfriends fucked him.

Instead of getting angry at him she got horny. She liked him even more. Now she begged him to fuck all the time. She let her grades go to shit and she obsessed over him even more than before.

She followed him around and sucked his cock. She quit wearing underwear and opened her pussy for him constantly - even in public places. She was in a permanent state of heat. This started to annoy Kyle and he dumped her and began to date another girl.

After a while, she gave up and tried to forget him. But she said he did let her stay over at his house in Minnesota . He fucked her three days straight while his other girlfriend was out of town. (This was 4 months before she and I got married.) She liked this and said it was great. She said in the future she always wanted to be friends with him. She said being friends with an ex-lover was quite natural and healthy.

I was speechless.

The second big story was about her friend Richard. He's a black guy. They had worked at a restaurant together. Richard was friends with the older married guy who "T" fucked during our engagement. She said he and Richard would occasionally double team her and fuck her at the same time. She said she was obsessed with Richard. She had dated him exclusively for several months. He was domineering. She said he was kind of mean to her. He was demanding and he bossed her around.

He told her what to do, He told her how to hold her posture, how to sit her ass in his car, how to behave, what to wear and how to act around his friends. She said she absolutely loved the way she felt when he told her what to do. He often insulted her, demeaned her, and scolded her. He would punish her by withholding sex or not releasing his cock. Sometimes he smacked her ass and treated her like a dog and called her a ***** in front of his friends.

She liked to give up control. She actually got off on being a feminist on the outside, but thrilled and severely wet her pussy when Richard demeaned and humiliated her. Secretly, she loved being dehumanized and getting disrespected so badly by a man.

Richard cheated on her regularly with a few different girls and didn't make any effort to hide it from her. This didn't make her jealous but made her horny like crazy. When she knew he was out fucking another girl her pussy would soak right through her panties. After Richard had a good fuck with another girl, "T" would meet him and suck him off, clean his dick and sometimes fuck him again.

She said Richard turned her on so much that her whole body wanted to explode. She said his cock was magnificent and so perfect. He was masterful and stroked her so powerfully with it. He made her come over and over just from sex. She said she would love to fuck him any time any where - no matter if she was married. She told me she didn't care what I thought.

But, she said Richard had another girlfriend now and he wouldn't see her and wouldn't take her calls. He had dumped her and most days she felt like she wanted to die.

She also admitted to me that she didn't really love me or care about me all that much. But, she said I did eat pussy well. She married me to prove to Richard that she could find a guy who would marry her. She wanted me to "make her an honest woman."

These revelations blew me away. My confidence was shattered beyond repair. I felt terrible but I also felt horny as hell to be married to such a young and amazingly experienced slut who was submissive like this to her black boyfriend. I stopped complaining. So many guys would kill to be in my position.

I wanted to help her and make her feel better, so I became even more submissive, and more helpful around the house. I pampered and powdered her body every day. I massaged her, attended her baths, licked her pussy, cleaned her clothes, drove her to work and a lot more. In return she kept fucking her lawyer boyfriend and occasionally cropped my ass.

At this time "T's" best girlfriend was her idol and role model. Lisa was a beautiful, sexy black girl from law school who was married, but openly cuckolding her husband. She would take weekend trips out of town in her lover's jaguar. The husband knew all about it, but she didn't care and often teased him to his face and in front of other people that he couldn't do anything to stop her. "T" worshiped Lisa.

Lisa also told stories about making her husband attend to her bath before she would go out on dates with her lover. She bragged about playing with her husband's ego and self confidence.

Lisa and "T" were like peas in a pod. They told each other that they deserved as much hot sex outside of marriage as possible. They laughed together and said this was natural as sunshine and they hoped to someday be the ultimate hot cuckolding bitches on the planet.

Lisa was actively trying to get my wife to go out on a date with a gorgeous, young black guy at her law school.

Lisa came over to our apartment and sat on our couch and smoked cigarettes with my wife. She talked about how she told this hot young guy all about my wife, how sexually submissive "T" is to black guys, and how she would love to introduce them. Lisa said the hot guy was really interested in fucking my wife.

"T's" pussy was obviously itching and she kept asking more about him - especially about his body. "T" asked Lisa if she had seen his cock yet.
But Lisa hadn't.

Lisa said she would ask the guy to show her his cock at school next week and maybe she would measure it. They speculated about his size and what a fuck session with him might be like.

I couldn't believe they were doing this right in front of me. My confidence was wiped out, I was feeling worthless. They were humiliating me and turning me into a little bitch right in front of them.

But, my wife was so excited talking about fresh cock. And a black guy at that. I was kind of actually nodding along coolly, and tacitly giving my consent like it might be a good idea for her to get some "Strange" sex. I secretly felt that this was exactly what I wanted and what she needed.

She eventually met and sampled Lisa's hot pre-law stud. I overheard her tell Lisa she wanted him for a nice fuck buddy relationship him. I didn't like to hear it, but I was thrilled.

"T" continued her affair with her lawyer friend. I think she was getting regular sex from him at work and everybody there knew it. Once or twice a week she went over to his house for "drinks", or "out to dinner" with him in his BMW. I'm sure these were fuck sessions, but she never admitted it.

I couldn't find another job and I just cleaned... her house. A place where she could be comfortable, and relax while making expensive long distance calls to her boyfriend in Minnesota, or get in touch with her new stud from law school. And if "T" wanted variety, she could always call up her older married boyfriend. She seemed to relax and really enjoy their relationship even more now because they were both married and she had most definitely put me in my place.

This was "T's" amazing sex life, only 5-6 months into our marriage. And it was all her private business. I wasn't privy to any of it, and she never talked about it. I think she was totally contented as hell and she was living her polyamorous feminist ideal. I took all the punishment and humiliation for whatever identity issues she had, and I didn't mind at all.

However, my problem came after 1 year. Her demands became more extreme. She started to destroy almost all of my possessions. She threw out my clothes and ripped up my books. She cut me out of her life almost totally for a while and spent all her time outside the house.

When she did see me, she would treat me like I wasn't there, or she would viciously curse me, scratch and even hit me. I think all this had something to do with Richard. Maybe he had called her or she had gotten in touch with him somehow.

We did have oral sex a couple of times during this period but she was much more brutal and cruel than before. Her pussy left bruises on my face.

Actually I started to fear for my physical safety. I felt like she was heading toward asking for something like an ultimate submission. I thought I was going to die. It was too much. I was not ready to pay that price. I felt like I was losing my mind and I couldn't take it.

My family couldn't believe the condition I was in and demanded that we go to a marriage counselor. My wife insisted on a "feminist" counselor who would sympathize with her plight.

So we found a feminist and we went for a few weeks. During this time things did get a tiny bit better, but my wife said she would not change anything. Nothing at all. She wouldn't compromise one percent or relent at all. It was like she hated me now and didn't care how I felt and didn't even want me to be alive.

The counselor was shocked. She had never seen anything like this and actually recommended a divorce for my safety.

Finally I filed for a divorce. It was probably a stupid decision considering that such a hot and cruel super bitch was giving me so much of exactly what I had wanted for so long. After a few years, "T" got married again. I often wonder about their relationship.

This story it 99.8% true. Only the butt plug and kissing the riding crop were made up.

Users who are viewing this thread