My hot asian wife

• Thread startervanquish
  • Start date

vanquish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2008
So I moved to a foreign country and married this cute little Asian chick. We've been married for about seven years and we have a child together. From the beginning of our relationship, my wife said that she realized I still had sexual impulses which are hard to control and, if I was unfaithful to her, she would do her best to understand and live with it. I asked her if she planned to do anything like that in return and she said she wouldn't. She said she was perfectly happy being the faithful, devoted wife and that she understood that is just the way men are. That arrangement sounds pretty good in writing, but it didn't fare quite so well in practice.

There was plenty of hurt and resentment that was stirred up when I had my inevitable flings. But after each brief tryst, we always settled back down to a very loving and stable relationship. For several years, I had the best of both worlds; an active sex life AND a loving relationship. That is until I made one fatal mistake.

One night, while my wife was sleeping, I quietly slipped out of bed and into one of our other bedrooms where my wife's twin sister (who is also married) was spending the night. We tried to fuck as quietly and secretly as possible, but just as we were enjoying some post-coital bliss I heard the neighboring door open. My wife caught me in bed with her twin sister. She wasn't happy about that at all. She later said that she was upset because she couldn't hate her sister as she had hated all the others I had fucked.

Now I had mentioned to my wife how I fantasized about fucking her sister before all this happened and my wife expressed apathy on the subject. But for the first time in our relationship, she spent the following night in a hotel room and didn't contact me. I thought perhaps I had driven her to another man then, but it seems I was wrong. At least, I was wrong then.

Anyway, she returned and we tried to resume our relationship as usual, but something was different and it seemed to just keep getting worse for the next year or so. She kept acting angry and irritable. She wasn't interested in sex at all and kept complaining every time we did it. She was very selfish and always negative about everything in her life. However, keep in mind that all these changes were gradual, so I didn't really take notice right away.

I also noticed that she seemed more interested and outgoing with other Caucasian men. She was much more flirtatious and ... joked about having an affair much more frequently than before. Was it Shakespeare who said something like "so much truth is said in jest"? I definitely got the feeling that something was going on in her head, though she swore that nothing had changed.

There was also the fact that my wife had remained in contact with her ex-boyfriend the entire time she knew me. He was a French man she had had a casual relationship with for two years before she met me. She had done a lot of sexual exploration with him in the past and I was always a little uncomfortable with allowing her to keep in touch with him, especially since he often sent her dirty messages on her cell phone, which I would occasionally glance at. But my wife was pretty cool about my extramarital flings, so I tried to be cool with her remaining friends with her ex and avoided reading her messages most of the time. Besides, she swore up and down that she would NEVER meet him again and DEFINITELY would not have sex with him ever again. They were just casual friends who would occasionally message each other or (even more rarely) call on the phone.

So, I put my mind at ease by believing they were just distant friends, even though I was pretty tired of hearing her mention him at least once to everyone she knew throughout the years. I was also tired of hearing her mention things he used to like every now and then, and I was more than a little disturbed by an old diary entry made by her that described him in very loving ways. When his dirty messages abated and became more like every day small talk, I was secretly pleased.

The arguments between my wife and I became worse and more frequent. Things got pretty tense. She often kept her keypad locked on her cell phone and got very defensive one time when I picked it up after a message had been received. I thought that seemed suspicious, but after seven years of marriage I thought I knew my wife well enough. However, my suspicion lingered and one night a message was received on her phone at a very late hour. She was fast asleep, so I reached over and touched the keypad. It wasn't locked. I read the message from her ex. It was the usual dirty stuff again with a "kiss your goodnight" at the end. Because she had been acting so strangely, I decided to check her other messages as well. What I found shocked me to the core of my being! My heart stood still.

My Hot Asian Wife 2

Messages were on her phone from at least three different men expressing their admiration and desire for her. One of them was the French man, another was a married guy she had met a few years back, and the other was some guy she had chatted with on MSN. It seemed she had been at least a little flirtatious with all of them, but her outgoing messages to them had long since been deleted. What caught my eye was a few messages from the French man that suggested she had possibly been meeting him. One series of messages suggested that they had planned to meet on a certain day, but she had become too busy to keep their engagement. He seemed disappointed. Another message asked her to bring a movie to him.

Now, like I said, she had promised that she was never going to meet him again; only message him. If she had met with him, I was sure she would have mentioned something to me about seeing him. In fact, after my fling with her sister, she had casually mentioned that she might meet him for a cup or coffee some time. I gave my consent to that, but asked her very specifically not to do anything just to hurt me and to talk with me before she did anything like that. I loved my wife very dearly and, though it sounds selfish, I still wanted her all to myself. I enjoyed my own sexual freedom, but at the end of the day the real satisfaction was coming home to the very pure and unsullied mother of my child.

After I caught my breath, I began wondering what I should do. Should I confront her about it? Was she really having an affair? If so, how long had she been keeping this secret from me? All these questions and probably a million more were racing through my head. I decided to wake her right then and there. She was rather surprised that I was suddenly so agitated. I asked her whether something was going on and whether she had anything to tell me. I didn't mention the phone messages I'd read. She did a pretty good job of acting confused. Obviously, she was a bit groggy since it was the middle of the night. She passed it off as paranoia getting the best of me and went back to sleep rather peacefully. Further questioning by me the following day yielded similar results and I reluctantly let it go since I didn't have more solid proof. Red flags were raised though and I began watching her more closely.

I figured out how to unlock her keypad and began to secretly monitor her messages more closely. I noticed that the messages from the two other men seemed to have ceased a little over a month earlier, but the ones from the French man had continued more vigorously than before. I also noticed that she sometimes received messages from him, but that they were deleted before I could read them. She didn't realize I was monitoring her phone (I usually didn't since I trusted her so much) at the time, so it seemed pretty suspicious that she still felt the need to delete certain messages.

About a week passed as I watched her more carefully. We went out one evening and I was feeling pretty good about my life with her. I suddenly felt the need to express my happiness and contentment. But as I explained how happy I felt with her, I could see that she was barely paying attention. That seemed strange to me. So, I tried to ask her whether she felt her life was also better since she met me. I expected some normal affirmation of her love. Her answer cut me to my soul. I was reaching out to her out of affection, but she snapped at me with some complaint that she felt her life with me was too stressful. She was also obviously in her own little world. Something (or someone) else was on her mind. I was very hurt and walked away from her. She seemed surprised and asked what was wrong. I told her that I was deeply wounded by her response to me and she explained that she hadn't meant to say anything particularly harmful. She said she didn't understand why I was hurt. What I didn't tell her was that I saw something in her eyes that showed she was up to something.

We returned home and I left her to herself for the rest of the evening. I realized that she was probably planning to meet the French man and the following day was her day off. I also usually had plans on that day, so if she was going to schedule some secret rendezvous, it was probably then. I couldn't believe that was happening. I checked her phone again while she slumbered. All evidence had been erased. I tried to pretend to be her and sent a message to her ex-boyfriend saying that I couldn't wait to meet him, but it was the middle of the night and I would have to wait until the following day to get a response. I didn't sleep much. I kept thinking that I was going to lose something precious to me and there was no way to stop it. I considered whether I should follow her if she left the house, but if I was spotted she might cease her activities and I wouldn't get the proof I needed.

The message to her phone finally came. My wife usually sleeps until very late in the day on her day off, but she got up rather early and checked the message soon after it was received. She then proceeded to shower. That was my chance to check her phone, but the message had been deleted along with a few others. I crept back into bed and pretended to sleep. She proceeded to do all the things she normally does, albeit at an earlier hour. It was as if she had plans for something later, but I kept hoping I was wrong. I tried to decide what I should do. I decided to start using her laptop to see if there was any evidence on that as well, but I came up with nothing. Her mother was at our place visiting with our child. She fixed lunch for us as she normally does and I paid careful attention to how much my wife ate. Sure enough, she ate very little and made some excuse for not being very hungry. I went back to using her laptop. She asked me why I was using her laptop instead of my usual PC. I couldn't help snapping at her and she responded in her usual way, by snapping right back. She did seem a bit confused as to why I was so grumpy. I just kept hoping she wouldn't try to walk out the door. I hadn't figured out how I was going to respond yet. It seemed that having a little spat might engross her in an argument and she wouldn't be able to let it go. That's the way she normally acts, but that day was different.

Just when I started to feel hope that my suspicions were wrong, she started acting sweet and nice for no reason. That wasn't like her. She had the biggest smile on her face and acted so nice to me, but her pretty smile was burning me alive. Then she said, "Honey, I'm going out to pay some bills. I'll be back later." I felt like someone had just dropped a two ton truck on my head.

My hot Asian wife 3

It took me about three seconds to recover from the shock, then I asked her which bills she was going to pay. I couldn't help saying it without a touch of anger. She, on the other hand, didn't have an immediate response. She obviously hadn't expected me to ask that question and took a few seconds to think. "I need to pay the phone bill," she eventually said. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. I tried to avoid looking her in the eyes and stared at the LCD screen instead. She picked up her purse and walked out the door. She seemed in a hurry, as if she was late for an appointment.

I again considered following her but opted against it. I decided to try and wait a bit and reach her by phone. I figured that if she was going out to do something other than pay the phone bill, she would have to make up another excuse to explain why she was gone for such a length of time. After I had waited long enough, I sent her a message asking whether she had finished paying the bill. Sure enough, she replied that she also had to travel around town paying a few other bills. She had the chance to tell me that when I asked her about it at home. She was obviously making excuses up as she went along. I sent her another message and she didn't respond right away. About fifteen minutes later, she responded that she simply hadn't noticed my message right away because she was busy shopping and trying on new clothes. I tried to call her and she didn't answer. That wasn't like her. She had never refused to answer my calls before. I sent a message telling her that I knew what was going on and that I just wanted her to stop for a second and talk to me about it. She didn't reply.

what happpened after that

Arjun

Last edited by a moderator:
My Hot Asian Wife 4

She was on the way to meet her ex-boyfriend for the third time. They had had lunch together twice before and fucked the second time. Each rendezvous was about four weeks apart. She was quite nervous and hesitant the first time she did it, but had begun to look forward to doing it again after the guilty feelings had settled down. She told herself that she deserved some fun in her life just as much as anyone else. She also told herself that she would have to avoid fucking her husband for a couple of days this time. She didn't want to feel like too much of a slut. Having two cocks inside her within a day's time seemed a bit wrong. That is what happened the first time. For the first time in her life, she had had two men inside her within a very short period of time. It made her feel disgusted with herself. She wasn't exactly sure how she was going to explain why she was avoiding sex with her husband though.

She had never cheated on anyone before. She felt excited to give it a try. Her husband had done it. She had friends who had done it. In fact, it seemed that almost everyone in the world had done it except her. She wondered what she was missing out on and she was determined to give this affair a try. No, not for a long time. Six months seemed about right. Maybe she would meet the French man four more times and then call it quits. She didn't even want to fuck him every month. After all, it was her husband she truly loved, not her ex-boyfriend.

The first time she'd fucked her ex-boyfriend, she had asked him to stop after only a few minutes. He didn't have a chance to cum. This time she planned to do him completely and allow him to shoot his semen on her flat, little tummy. This time she was going to try and relax and get more pleasure from sex. Part of the reason she was fucking him was to restore the sex drive she had lost over the past year or so. Sex had actually become an inexplicably painful act for her. She was worried that she would become a crazy, sexually frustrated woman if she didn't do something about it. It seemed that the anger and resentment she held for her husband was keeping her from enjoying sex. She had to find someone with whom she had no negative feelings and felt comfortable with to help her get over the sexual problem she was currently dealing with. She had to see if the problem was caused by her feelings for her husband or something else entirely.

She was nearing her destination when her husband began to send suspicious messages. He had acted a little weird before she left, but she felt he really had no reason to suspect anything. What could he possibly have seen or found out? She thought it would be simple enough to make up a few little lies to keep him in the dark. Then he sent a message explaining that he knew what was going on. He tried to call. She was caught off-guard and didn't know how to respond. Should she answer the phone? What would she say? She wasn't prepared to tell more lies, but if she didn't answer she might be confirming his suspicions. The phone kept ringing. She wasn't prepared to admit the truth to him either. She didn't think she could get the words out, even though she knew he deserved to know. The phone kept ringing and ringing. She let the silence do the talking for her.

A Rather Unclear Pic

This pic isn't entirely clear or revealing, but I think you can tell how smoking hot she really is. She's got fantastic tits, a firm ass, long black hair, and there isn't an ounce of fat on her body. At about five feet tall and 90 pounds, she looks like an innocent schoolgirl.

Attachments

• My Hot Asian Wife.jpg
    My Hot Asian Wife.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 658
My Hot Asian Wife 5

A few months earlier, she had been considering the possibility of having an affair. She wasn't sure who she would do it with, but then she decided that it should be with someone she already felt comfortable with. There were a couple of other guys flirting with her that seemed more than interested in doing something with her, but she finally settled on her ex-boyfriend. She stopped responding to the other guys' messages and flat-out refused the married guy, telling him that it wouldn't be fair to his wife. She normally responded to the messages the French man sent with minimal enthusiasm, but then she began voicing some of her complaints about work and life in general. She didn't mention anything about having troubles with her husband, but the signal for her willingness seemed to get through to him. Just by being more responsive to him, he could tell that she was now open to the possibility. She was using him for emotional support and he could sense the change. He began asking whether she wanted to meet for dinner or a cup of coffee.

At first, she refused. She had refused him many times during the course of her relationship with her husband and the French man had eventually stopped requesting that. She had told her husband that she would never meet him again and that, even though he requested to meet from time to time, she always refused. Her husband seemed pleased with her honesty and faithfulness, so he said little more about her contact with her ex-boyfriend. This time was different though. Her refusal was less heartfelt, so the man patiently accepted her answer only to ask again soon after. He kept telling her that whenever she had the time, he would be there for her. She thanked him for being so kind. He asked about five times until she reluctantly accepted his invitation.

She spent about three days contemplating their impending lunch date. She considered whether she should just tell her husband she was going to meet him. She was close to doing it. The words were on the tip of her tongue the night before her date, but she quelled the desire to tell him and kept the secret safe.

The day of her first date, she sat around for about an hour contemplating her options. She almost didn't go. Finally, she got herself together and headed out the door even though she would be late. It was the first time she had seen her ex-boyfriend in several years, but she thought he looked the same. He complimented her in return. They had a pleasant lunch, but she couldn't help but constantly look at her watch. She felt that she needed to make the date as short as possible. She felt nervous about the repercussions of meeting him in secret. Their conversation was boring and without any deep meaning, but it was fun to get out of the house and do something. It was also comforting to spend time with someone who was so interested in her.

She got home as quickly as possible. She again considered telling her husband, but decided against it. She felt guilty knowing that that wasn't just a simple dinner with an old friend. It was the first meeting that would certainly progress to other things if she continued meeting him. She knew the French man's intention weren't pure. She decided that she didn't want to stop things from progressing just yet. It was too soon to end what had already begun.

My Hot Asian Wife 6

A month went by. During the course of that month, the French man asked to meet her about ten times before she finally agreed. The day of their secret rendezvous arrived. She was hesitant about going out, just as she was the first time. She knew that she would probably have sex if they met this time. She rationalized her excuses for doing it for about an hour and a half. Her final thought before she walked out the door was that her husband had made her so angry with his selfish actions. Why couldn't she be selfish too? Why couldn't she have fun just like everyone else?

She showed up late for her date, but the man didn't seem to mind the wait. He was as sweet and nice to her as he'd always been. He gave her a little hug on her arrival. She responded rather stiffly. Their physical contact in public was minimal, just as it had been the first time. They ordered some food and had a relaxing conversation. After they had finished, the French man asked her whether she would like to come to his apartment and watch a movie. She agreed without much hesitation, saying that she might have to leave before the movie was finished. There was no doubt in her mind as to what they were going to do, but that is what she had come for. She had already made up her mind to give it a try before she had left her home. She thought perhaps she would just have sex with him for a few minutes and then leave. She wanted to give cheating a try and then decide how it felt later.

They got into a taxi. They sat on opposite sides and had very little conversation or body contact. His apartment wasn't far from the restaurant. They got out and he took her hand as they walked through the door. He led her to the couch and asked her to sit. He turned on the TV and then sat near her. They began to talk about mundane things, but then he began to get a little closer.

He started to touch her hand, then her arm, and then her shoulder. He started to stroke her hair and then her face. He scooted a bit closer and began kissing her eyes, her cheeks, and then her neck. She felt nervous, but had to admit that the foreplay was warming her up to the idea. He started rubbing her tummy and leg. Then he took off her shirt and laid her back. He started kissing her tummy and then moved up to kiss her neck and face. All this time he said nothing. Then he removed her bra. She was now topless in front of another man instead of her husband. She felt a small shiver of excitement at that thought.

Suddenly, he got up and nonchalantly went to the bathroom. She lay on the couch and began to have second thoughts. She thought she should leave at that moment. She put her clothes on, but sat motionless on the couch. The French man returned without his shirt on. When he saw that she had gotten dressed, he immediately took off her shirt and bra again. He cast it aside and pushed her down on the couch. He touched her some more and then got up to make some coffee and fetch a cigarette. He sat on the couch, smoking and drinking for a while. He set those things aside and kissed her body some more. Then he got up again and went to his bedroom. She lay topless on the couch, waiting and thinking. She didn't try to get dressed again. The thought of leaving returned to her mind. But, then the French man returned from the bedroom naked. She was shocked to see him suddenly nude, but also a little pleased. She was suddenly reassured that she was going to have sex with him. His erect cock was swinging with each step he took.

He got on top of her and began kissing her neck, face, and body. Then he reached down and took off her pants. He got on top of her again and started kissing her neck. She could feel his hard erection pressing against her thigh. He sat up and removed her panties. The thought of finally being completely naked with a man other than her husband thrilled her unexpectedly.

He put a condom on his dick and spread her legs. He slid up and onto her naked body. He started to kiss her eyes; moving down to her neck. It really drives her crazy to be kissed on the neck and she feels comforted to be kissed on the eyes. She felt his cock press against the opening of her pussy and she thought she was ready for him. No, she wasn't dripping wet with excitement, but, considering her nervousness, she felt that she was as ready as she was going to get. It was time to have sex with him. She wanted to give it a try; at least for a few minutes.

His cock didn't go completely into her on the first thrust. It took a little work to get it in. She felt pain as he pushed in further and further, but she told herself to relax and try to enjoy it. As she relaxed, she concentrated on the pleasure of it and found that it was even more exciting to do someone she wasn't supposed to be doing.

His cock finally went all the way in. He held that position for about half a minute and she felt a sense of relief. There was no going back now. He was inside her. She had done it. She had cheated on her husband. She was fucking another man. He began thrusting in and out of her rhythmically. She felt excited when she realized that her ex-boyfriend was inside her again. Her pussy felt so full and his cock felt so hard. His cock was a bit thinner than her husband's, but not much different otherwise. She felt excited to finally be able to make that comparison with her pussy muscles clenched tightly around his manhood. She was with a man she had known before, but this time was different.

He was breathing heavily on her. She looked at the excitement on his face and wished she could feel that same excitement. She wanted to feel pleasure from sex, but lately she just couldn't. However, something definitely seemed better about fucking a person with whom she didn't have any resentment or anger; not completely better, but better. She also felt better to know she wasn't just the idle victim in a relationship. She felt empowered to know that she was doing something about the feelings she held inside.

She hadn't touched him at all during their lovemaking. In fact, she only barely put her hands on his back when he got close enough to kiss her face and neck. She didn't feel like returning anything to the French man. She was only interested in taking what pleasure she could. Her hands were up above her head as they fucked. His hands were on her shoulders, occasionally feeling around. She lifted her head and looked down. She could clearly see his cock fucking her tight, shaved pussy. She thought to herself, "It's in. It's really inside me. Wow, that is so bad. I'm a bad woman." She felt a mixture of excitement and disgust as he continued fucking her. The pleasure began to reach its peak inside her and then suddenly switched to unbearable pain as her pussy began to tighten. She decided she'd had enough. She grabbed him by both arms and told him that she felt pain. He stopped thrusting and asked her what the matter was. She said she wanted to stop and so he complied. She immediately got dressed and he put on his pants. She went for the door and he pulled her to him and gave her a hug. He kissed her forehead and she left his apartment in a hurry.

My Hot Asian Wife 7

During her first adulterous encounter, her husbands face kept appearing in her mind. His angry expression flashed before her as she realized she was naked with another man inside her. She thought, "He would be so angry to see me like this." The thought excited her in an uncomfortable way. Yes, she was doing something wrong, but at the same time she felt so alive and free. It felt so good to be doing something for herself without a care for the consequences.

When she returned home to her husband, she did her best to reassure herself that her secret was safe and that she hadn't really done anything too bad. However, the guilt was a bit overwhelming for the first few days. She told herself that she could never do it again and that she should concentrate on trying to be happy with her husband again. But by the third day, she was already starting to question whether she needed to stop. Her husband hadn't found out yet. Besides, he had caused her a lot of pain that she was still trying to deal with. It didn't seem unfair to continue having an affair with her ex-boyfriend. Why should other people have all the fun? She shouldn't be excluded, should she?

The French man kept asking her to meet again and she refused, but she began considering it a little more after every invitation. A month passed and he had asked another ten times before she accepted. In fact, during the last week before she went out to fuck him again, she had started to look forward to it.

The guilt she felt just made her want to treat her husband better. In fact, she wanted to treat him better, but she just didn't feel justified to do that. The pain and anger in her heart was just too great. She needed an excuse to set the anger aside. So, in a way, she felt she was helping her marriage by fucking another man. She was also ensuring that she maintained a healthy sex drive. She didn't want to lose her mind over something like lost libido.

My Hot Asian Wife 8

So, now the time had come for her to meet her ex-boyfriend again. She was excited and looking forward to it. Then, the messages and calls from her husband started pestering her as she was on the way. She considered her options. If she told her husband, he would surely be angry and she wouldn't get any of the enjoyment she had set out to get from her affair. She would probably have to return home and face him immediately. If she ignored him, she could at least get one last fling with her ex-boyfriend. That seemed like the lesser of two evils. She was already out, so she might as well get what she came for; namely, another man's hard, throbbing cock.

When she had returned home after fucking him the first time, she had felt tremendously guilty for what she had done. She told herself that she should just concentrate on being happy with her husband. Her husband wanted to have sex with her as usual, but she didn't have the heart to refuse his desire even though she didn't want seem like a dirty woman. She told herself that she would never fuck anyone else ever again, but that thought only lasted a few days. She started rationalizing her behavior and eventually came to terms with what she had done. She convinced herself that she hadn't really done anything wrong. Then she started to consider doing it again. She even began to look forward to doing him to completion during their next encounter. The Frenchman asked her about ten more times before she said yes. He was always so patient and kind in his queries.

Geez, this fucker just re-wrote War and Peace.

War & Peace?

I consider it good practice, Smalls. The only way to become a better, more expressive writer is to just keep churning out the words.

French

So did she try black afterwards?