My girlfriend is getting soooo into this lifestyle..

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
As I've said here before, we don't really have a "traditional" cuck relationship, if there even is such a thing. I'm not into humiliation and having a woman dictate the terms of my existence. I prefer to maintain control of the relationship and sexually, I'm much more into voyeurism. I'm comfortable in open relationships where each party can pretty much do as they please. I have other lovers, and always will.

Anyway, some months back I finally convinced her that I wasn't jealous of other men in her life (she always denied there were others), got her interested in doing a MMF threesome, and when we couldn't put together the MMF thingy, told her I'd be satisfied for the time being if she'd bring me photographs taken while she was with a lover.

She was resistant for a while, I suspect because she thought it might be some sort of trap, but it wasn't. When she finally got the nerve to take a set of photographs, she was pleasantly surprised how happy I was with her. So pleasantly surprised that in a short while she was looking for more opportunities to take photographs while making love with other men.

Let me say here, the girl loves to fuck. And she's really good at it. She also seems to really like the attention men give her.

I've been very pleased with the changes I've seen in her over the last few months. She seems much more relaxed, and is now really paying attention to her appearance, clothes, etc.

Yesterday I gave her a ride to the local terminal so she could rent a car for a trip to the city. She was beautiful!!! All dressed up, makeup, perfume, nice clothes, big smile, SEXY. She'd planned a Thursday and Friday night adventure.....each night with a different guy. The Thursday night guy showed but the Friday night cancelled.

And here's what I'm liking about her.

She sent me a text last night before the fellow showed up and basically said, "I'm not going to sit here in the city on a Friday night doing nothing. What do you think about me returning tomorrow and then traveling west to spend the night with Fran?". Excellent idea I thought. She'd been with Fran only one time and he obviously was very good in bed with her....lots of good photos (many taken by him), gave her a really good fuckin' and then came in her mouth! He's been after her ever since and I've encouraged her to do him again.

So, that's where she is tonight.:D

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be treated to two new sets of photos....one with the new guy from last night, Javier, and a new set with Fran fucking her brains out.;)

tumblr_meanefN7XB1rap1qro1_1280.jpg..................................

very nice indeed:D

Well, she texted me yesterday that the bull she was going to do Friday evening couldn't hook up with her. He's a cop and had to pull double duty. But, he was going to be free last night.

About 11:15 PM she sent me a text that she and he were cranking it up and she'd be taking photographs.:D

She should be back in town tomorrow. I'll post a few pics of her handywork.;)

MacNfries said:
We'll be anxiously waiting to see a few of those pics ... afterall, you got to admire a woman that can "have her cake & eat it too". :D

She texted me late this morning that she's going to spend the night with him again tonight. I told her to take advantage of the opportunity and do some more photographs tonight. She said she would and also commented that she had some very good photographs for me. She's been with this guy once before and he really gave her a good fuckin'.......so good that when it was time to come she took it all in the mouth.

I can hardly wait to see the photos she's taken this time. I'll be sure to start a thread her with some of the best pics.:D

She just sent me another text message that they're cranking it up again right now and she'll be taking more photos. Tomorrow I should hit the mother load.:D