• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend, former cheerleader

Lucky is does not even begin to describe it!!!

mrwunderful said:
jbsqueeze2.jpgjbsqueeze3.jpgjbstraddle.jpgjbthrustdown.jpgjj2.jpg

Incredible, insatiable hot slut. Would so love to fill her, she is a dream

Also you could tell us a little bit more about your wife and how you guys started the whole swinging thing??

I sincerely hope you realize how lucky you are to have such a woman. A large percentage of men on this site would trade most anything in their lives to wake up next to such a sexy goddess every morning. Don't lose her.....you will never find another to compare with her and you'll live your life in regret. Thanks for sharing your good fortune with us!

Thanks again for the pics. Please post a longer video or a link to the site you uploaded the video too. Thanks

Hi
Absolutely magnificent wife
Beautiful and so willing
Wow
Hope we will see much more
Cheers

We need a video of her's getting pounded by black cock please post more!!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing

such a sweet girl, such a hot black cock for her....

mrwunderful said:
This is my woman, a former cheerleader. I really feel like the luckiest man on the planet. She is willing to do pretty much anything for my pleasure.

What a wonderful woman. Maybe all her athletic sexual activities are for her pleasure, as well....

Any new pics or videos or your not posting anymore

We are still waiting for more :)

Lovely wife
Love wives that get lots of cocks
They are the best fucks

Looks like a good match. Have fun!

Great thread, she is awesome!

I agree great thread i wish there was some new updates pics

Users who are viewing this thread