• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girl in bluesprings, MO

• Thread starterlsmodude
  • Start date
not yet

Not her ex yet. But I'll dump the slut someday when it's convenient for me. She pays rent so what the hell. Nothing says the bitch can't help pay rent while I fuck her friends ;-).
Joe

lsmodude said:
Not her ex yet. But I'll dump the slut someday when it's convenient for me. She pays rent so what the hell. Nothing says the bitch can't help pay rent while I fuck her friends ;-).
Joe

Ha ha nice! Turn about is fair play after all.

To the person that messaged. Cirillas on 7 highway in BS.

So what all has happened? This was a kickass thread.

Hey, what's up? I'm in KC & I'd love to hook up with you guys. Send me a PM if ur interested. I've got pix as well.

Found pics on my wife's phone also, and pics she has emailed and pics various men have sent her. Off and on for about 7 years now. From what I can tell about 6 different cocks. Have not confronted her. Does that make me a cuck?

I'm down with the Loop and Killa City... what happened to the hometown ho-bag? Get stuck on Troost and have to blow her way to safety?

She's very cute.

I wonder how everything worked out with her?

(Yes, I Know it's an old thread! Who cares?)

Holy shit! I'm from Blue Springs.

plaidskirtx said:
Holy shit! I'm from Blue Springs.

Nice pics plaidskirtx.

I've done this chick! Loose piece of ass.

;-) message me and tell me how you hooked up

Love the buried toy in her cunny!

00H0H_c3v4oWVYc6o_600x450.jpg

Dgcuck said:
I've done this chick! Loose piece of ass.
If you put a big enough dick in her , then it would be a tight piece of ass. Or so the story goes.

Pretty sure she is on a qwest to find the biggest dick in KC.

You have a sexy girlfriend! Are you open to share her?

Users who are viewing this thread