• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girl 4 bbc

• Thread starteralex69
  • Start date

alex69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
just getting ready 4 them.. she likes them as thick as her legs..
ask 4 more if u'd like

wow nice I would love to see more

as u wish

ur wish is my command :)
everyday look 4 her

she should slide on my cock :D:D

I want her in her skirt and panties holding her birth pill over a bin and then drop her pill and panties in the bill

m4lovelyfem said:
she should slide on my cock :D:D
im sure she would look good on it

Last edited by a moderator:
She should definitely have those excellent legs in the air and my large body between them.

everything can be arranged. esp. if u r a big, heavy blackman with a thick heavy snake

Last edited by a moderator:

here's little somethin' somethin' 4 u

As requested

...The Headmaster

Attachments

• selma ganged.jpg
    selma ganged.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,406
alex69 said:
just getting ready 4 them.. she likes them as thick as her legs..
ask 4 more if u'd like

pls dont tease us u cock teasr show us youir body babe

show us more man

she looks very interesting

4 u

here's another one 4 u.
comment a freely as u like.
she's 5'4, 100lbs, so large men needed

Hmmmm NICE BACK.....Must be ASHAMED of the front, eh??? Very very very very very CAREFUL NOT to show it......Love to make judgements, decisions, assessments ALL based on the BACK of someone's head. ANY one else....have a "CREDIBILITY" alarm go off here????

blksperm4you said:
Hmmmm NICE BACK.....Must be ASHAMED of the front, eh??? Very very very very very CAREFUL NOT to show it......Love to make judgements, decisions, assessments ALL based on the BACK of someone's head. ANY one else....have a "CREDIBILITY" alarm go off here????

huh? im not sure if i understand u right, maybe u got it wrong.. the last one is her front pic (with sunglasses) and the fake with 3 blacks is her full front face, so stop yaking please

she tasted black meat ?

she tasted 8 black poles so far..

so let's see it

no ir videos or pics, only 4 the ones we decide to meet.. i have a few (two to be exact) videos of her and 2 diff. guys but i use it for warm-up..
here's one pic from high school, last year, low res

tell me more of ur opinions...
we're waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread