• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My gf may have found a b/f!!!!

• Thread starterRAMMINRAM
  • Start date

RAMMINRAM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2008
Well i've posted before on here and my g/f and I have done a few threesomes in the past with a couple of my buddies but it was mostly about sex. Well she has found a guy who lives a couple of states away and she is sooo into him!!! It started at the hotel she works at (she does the night audit and front desk) and the Union Pacific railroad sends guys from all over the US to hear as it is one of they're schools and the guys stay at my gf's hotel. Well on one of the rounds of guys that came to school here lives in Kansas and he would come in ***** after going to the bars and would just talk to my g/f for most of the night. Well on his last week here, he came in and was chatting with my g/f and he asked if he could kiss her and she said yes!!! Now he knows that she has a b/f and he asked how I would feel and she said that I was ok with it (which I am, I have been wanting her to meet up with someone new!!!) and she told him that we have an open relationship which means she can mess around but I can't!!! He was taken away alittle but he said he was ok with that and he would be willing to give it a try!!! Well a couple of days before he left, they kissed and made out a couple of nights, nothing major!!! She even went to dinner with him and they just talked and talked and talked!!! His last day they said goodbye and french kissed a couple more times and he was gone!!!! Well they talk everday on the phone and they message all the time and she said she had some strong feelings for him. I asked her on a scale on 1-10, how strong were here fillings for him and she said 8!!! They talk about all types of life stuff and whats going on everyday and they're past and all type of stuff you normally talk about when you start a new relationship with someone!!! I asked her if she would be able to date both of us and she said yes!!! I asked her "what if he asks you too be his gf? What would you say?" and she said we'll cross that bridge when we get there, a little at a time!!! I think shes really falling for this guy and I am so happy for her!!! She is thinking of going out to his place over labor day weekend (leaving sunday morning and coming home tues night) and I can't wait!!! On the 26th, it was my birthday and I went out drinking with my buddies all night long and on my way home I stopped at the hotel where she was working and we were just hangin out and talking and she said something like she was the boss. So me being a smart ass, I asked her if she was the boss in the bedroom too and she said yes!!! So last night, she took it one step further, I got home from work and we had dinner, then she told me to take a shower, which I did, and came back to the bedroom!! Then she climbed on top of me and started kissing me, so then I tryed to take her clothes off and she told me no!!! She said I couldn't touch her!!! She then slid my shorts off and started to suck me off!!! As she was doing that she said "I don't wanna fuck you", I got so excited!!! She said "I don't want your cock in me"!!! I felt like I was gonna blow, she then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I ever had!!! After I was done, she told me to get out so she can finish herself off with her toys and I obliged!!! She said shes having alot of fun bossing me around!!! I want her to tell me I can't have sex with her till she see's her new guy, I want her to tell me I can't kiss her either!!! This guy is very much into her and she is into him!!! Once she's been there with him, it's gonna be hard for her to be soo far away from him!! She said we all need to move closer to each other!!! As more progress, I will fill you in or if you have any questions, let me know!!!!

Your situation is very promising. I'll be glad if you fill us is as progress shows up.

Yeah, keep us informed of any new developments!

Labor Day is here

Please come back and let us know about her packing and getting ready to go. Did she buy any new panties for him? What did she do special with her grooming? Did she have you shave her? Did she take any condoms?

I hope she makes you and especially him happy with this.

Today is Labor Day. I bet your GF is away with her boyfriend. She is going to tell quite a story when she gets back....

Users who are viewing this thread