• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my gf laughs at my cock

• Thread startercuckolddean
  • Start date

cuckolddean

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2011
my teen gf laughing at my cock,
and a bull decided my face was the target of his cumload.

Attachments

• DSCF0364 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0364 (Medium).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 939
  • DSCF0470 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0470 (Medium).JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 816
  • y1pcMVHa1VOjDSpMaMqYDXfhmk4Nfa61qyT7DdlRrghyVAml-AvI4fLmhcEmbp1JT8zi7ru1FnRj7HuhWaxncLr_w.jpg
    y1pcMVHa1VOjDSpMaMqYDXfhmk4Nfa61qyT7DdlRrghyVAml-AvI4fLmhcEmbp1JT8zi7ru1FnRj7HuhWaxncLr_w.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,548
More please!

agree more

That's not small

Your cock is not small. Take a look at my dick. I am on the right, my wife's liver is on the left. Imagine me trying to satisfy my wife with my little dick after he just made her scream in pleasure with his cock.

Good looking girl friend though, it would be real sweet to suck her lovers pollen from her flower.

utLPy.jpg

nice picture with sperm on the face. I was in the same situation many times

Vikingcuck said:
Your cock is not small. Take a look at my dick. I am on the right, my wife's liver is on the left. Imagine me trying to satisfy my wife with my little dick after he just made her scream in pleasure with his cock.

Good looking girl friend though, it would be real sweet to suck her lovers pollen from her flower.

utLPy.jpg

===============

my wife's liver is on her right
her lover is anywhere he wants 2 b :D

MacNfries said:
:DLOL ... I got to thinking of this and just couldn't resist ... sorry, Vikingcuck. I just had to make the correction for ya ... :D

==========

you're making a cruel mockery of this man's deep
and dark pain not to mention his poor wife's hepatic
displacement :mad:

haha brilliant

Dude, Seriously MORE!!!!!

Mac LOL, agian good one.

Users who are viewing this thread