my gf gives in...a true story

• Thread starterourgfsga
  • Start date

ourgfsga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2008
My girlfriend and I started dating four years ago. We had a great sex life and would talk openly about things we fantasized about. I told her I wanted to watch her fuck a black man. She said she could not do that. I asked her why. She said it was nasty and slutty. So, over the next few years we grew closer and I'd mention her fucking a black guy every now and then hoping to persuade her.

One night after some great sex, Christy asked me, "Do you really want to see me fuck a black man?" I said yes. She said okay she would do it but there were a few conditions.
1. no kissing
2. no thug types
3. she would only let him fuck her doggy style
4. he had to wear a condom

I said okay.
I put a picture of Christy and where we were located in several interracial yahoo groups. We began getting many replies daily from black men most of which Christy said no to. One day while I was on yahoo messenger a black man named Pete from Atlanta messaged me saying he was interested in meeting and fucking Christy. He said he was forty-six and worked as a security guard, and was married. He went on about how Christy looked good and had a great ass.

I told Christy about Pete and showed her his picture. Christy said okay and asked me if I truly wanted to watch her with another man. I said yes, so she said okay to set it up with Pete.

The next day I was chatting with Pete and set up a night the following week for him to drive down from Atlanta. I told him Christy said no kissing, fucking doggystyle only, and he needed to wear a condom. Pete said the no kissing and doggy was fine, but he was not driving four hours if he had to wear a condom. I thought, "Oh shit!", here I am this close to getting Christy fucked with black cock and now the condom issue is going to screw it up. I said, why dont you put one on for Christy to see and then slip it off first chance. Pete asked if that was okay with me. I said yes and he said okay he'd see us next week.

The night finally came and Pete called saying he was in town, I said okay and told Christy. Christy asked me again if I really wanted this and I said yes, she said okay then. I told Pete how to get to our house and minutes later we heard him drive up.

Pete came in and he hugged Christy and asked her if she was ready. Christy looked at me and nodded yes. Christy and I led Pete into the bedroom and I watched Christy nervously remove her clothing and Pete removed his. Christy got on the bed in the doggy position and backed up to Pete to give him access to her. She looked backed and asked if he had a condom. Pete was gazing at her beautiful ass and replied oh, yes, and pulled a condom from his pants pocket. He slid the condom on his big cock and Christy positioned herself again so he could get inside her. I watched Pete quickly slide the condom off and let it fall to the floor.

Pete grabbed Christy's waist with one hand and directed the head of his black cock to her pussy hole. He then gripped her waist with both hands and I saw her face grimace as his cock introduced itself to her pussy. Pete did not seem to care if he hurt her because he was pushing his dick, forcing her pussy to open and accomodate the thick penis. Christy moaned loudly and grimaced more as he pushed his dick into her. He was gripping her hard, she couldnt move, it was too late. Soon Pete was fucking her good, moving his large cock in and out Christy. Her face continud to grimace feeling the large penis open her. After about fifteen minutes Pete began his orgasm, pushing his cock all the way, ejaculating sperm inside her fucked vagina. When he finished, he pulled out, picked up the condom and went to the bathroom. Christy collapsed on they bed. I looked at her pussy. It was a mess and I noticed sperm peeking from her opened pussy lips. Soon Pete walked out, dressed and said goodbye. I laid with Christy on the bed and rubbed her back and kissed her. I told her thank you and she asked if I enjoyed it. I said oh yes! She said she felt like such a slut and got up and went to the bathroom. I heard her yell, "OH SHIT!" I ran to the bathroom and saw her squatting over the toilet with long streams of sperm dangling from her pussy. She said the condom must have broken. I told her not to worry, I had cum in her many times and she never got pregnant.

Well, it turned out Christy was pregnant....

this is a true story
ChristyandPete.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spakie
love the story

Hi
Love the story. It was great love to hear more about you and your girlfreind's adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:
next time a black stud can fuck her without birth control and bareback to make sure she is bred :)

christy is hot

this is a hot story

Great story with a fruitful ending - along way to drive for a 15-minute quickie. I thought he might stay the whole night for some follow-up action, 69 stuff, etc.

So your girl did not enjoy it all while she was getting screwed?

Sure doesn't sound like it does it? Almost like renting a horse for a few hours, going for a ride, and handing it back to the owner.......not particularly exciting was it? Certainly not my wildesty fantasy anyway....no passion, no excitement, just grimacing in pain and discomfort, grunting a load out, swipe the cock off and on your way.......pretty much the reason we are having a tuff time finding what the wife is looking for tho.....too many guys like this out there. Fuck a woodpile if they think there's a snake in it!!

Ric