• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Bareback BBC Experience!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
I was so honored to have Rico Shades be my first bareback BBC experience for me. :) I had met him back in January and was intrigued by his suave character that nearly swept me off my feet. Since up to him, all my BBC experiences have been with the use of a condom. I was a little nervous as my fear of him dropping his load in me would entail a seed growing inside me, which then how could I explain that one since I am married? Anyway, his BBC stretched out my pussy, and my tight little cunt wrapped around his bare cock made me feel so naughty, wet, and scared because of the risk of pregnancy. Furthermore, if you think I was alone just with him, my hubby was there filming my entire adventure. I could tell he had a raging hard-on but later told me he was also nervous about trusting Rico to not cum inside me. Needless to say, my little bit of tension that still remained from my orgasm was finally let loose when this hot black bull pulled out and exploded all over me.

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• rs_01800.jpg
    rs_01800.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • rs_02800.jpg
    rs_02800.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 842
  • rs_03800.jpg
    rs_03800.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 879
yeah!!! am i'm asamabinladin lol......

There should be new forum categories

Adult Website threads. - People can promote their own websites

Crazy Stories (Fiction)- All the crazy stories that people come up with that they try to pass off as real

This really happened to me - True stories

BBC - For those that can only fathom cucking being with black men

Pics I stole - Pics stolen from other people or off the net

My wife/gf doesn't know I'm posting. - Pics and stories of a cuck's wife/gf when they have no idea they are being posted on here

Advice - This can include all those "I'm new to this and want your advice" posts that repeat constantly. (Those really need to be lumpped together in 1 post)

Real Women - Posts by real cuckoldress'. They must prove they are real with a pic, or better yet AUDIO/VIDEO OF THEM STATING THEY ARE REAL. This can be viewed by all but only the real women get to post.

Panty wearing sissies - Pics and stories from Panty wearing sissies

Am I gay/Is it gay - All the questions from cucks wondering if they are gay

Just a few ideas I had.

Way to go Barbie! Love you and your site! You are a true hottie. Please ignore the peanut gallery on here.

Share some more Barbie

renonympho said:
There should be new forum categories

Adult Website threads. - People can promote their own websites

Crazy Stories (Fiction)- All the crazy stories that people come up with that they try to pass off as real

This really happened to me - True stories

BBC - For those that can only fathom cucking being with black men

Pics I stole - Pics stolen from other people or off the net

My wife/gf doesn't know I'm posting. - Pics and stories of a cuck's wife/gf when they have no idea they are being posted on here

Advice - This can include all those "I'm new to this and want your advice" posts that repeat constantly. (Those really need to be lumpped together in 1 post)

Real Women - Posts by real cuckoldress'. They must prove they are real with a pic, or better yet AUDIO/VIDEO OF THEM STATING THEY ARE REAL. This can be viewed by all but only the real women get to post.

Panty wearing sissies - Pics and stories from Panty wearing sissies

Am I gay/Is it gay - All the questions from cucks wondering if they are gay

Just a few ideas I had.

hahahaha. I love that. " my wife/girlfriend doesn't know I'm posting"..."crazy stories" and my personal favorite " Pics I stole"......... I do however understand where your coming from. Your here to see and hopefully meet real people in the cuck life style.
Although you should know that most of us who have wives with websites are the real deal. I like watching my wife suck and fuck other guys, I love doing the video thing and she's an exhibitionist that likes to suck and fuck and show everyone how slutty she is. Most all of the guys Ruthie fucks are real guys like you that live in and around the Des Moines area where we live, with a few exceptions.
I have talked to Barbie a time or two and she is a nice women although I don't know her personally so I couldn't speak as to if they are the real thing or not. I'm going to assume they are even though I must admit the pics are pretty professional looking.
Either way your point is well taken and I love the way you delivered it. I would not complain if the management took your advice.

barbisinclair said:
Anyway, his BBC stretched out my pussy

Hello Beautiful :D As you may know, I'm not a great fan of the BBC 'myth' - but you do look fantastic with that chunk of dark meat up against your face.

He's a lucky guy to have enjoyed the heat and eroticism of your lovely body. I think for ethnic balance that he and I should have shared you between us ;)

I saw this girl on the TV and thought of you - I'll post them here and then check how accurate my memory was.

LOL - nice post renonympho ;)

Attachments

• DSC00686.jpg
    DSC00686.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00687.jpg
    DSC00687.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00688.jpg
    DSC00688.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 147
I'm not being a nay sayer or trying to state anything negative. So my apologies if it came off that way. I know there are real people out there with sites such as jinxypie. I was just making a comment about the categories on the forums.

renonympho said:
I'm not being a nay sayer or trying to state anything negative. So my apologies if it came off that way. I know there are real people out there with sites such as jinxypie. I was just making a comment about the categories on the forums.

It was a good point. I don't think anyone with a website took offense here. I know I didn't. I don't know about anyone else with a website but Ruthie and I sort of fell into the website thing by accident. I'm betting jinxypie and most of the rest here did too. It just sounded fun and it has been.

renonympho said:

============

don't backtrack and punk out
your initial post on this topic was spot on
and funny .........bravo ;)

Look everyone

Every one of the sites that feature "amateur" cuckold relationships had to start somewhere. It may have been truly erotic at the beginning but as they fall under the spell of the quick money to be made it loses it's eroticism! Don't say it, you all know it is true. Yes Barbi is sexy, so is Jinxypie, and Janet Mason etc. But it becomes professional and ruins the overall feel!

Quick money haha.. Your dreaming. There is no Quick money in this. There may have been 10 or 12 years ago but not now. There are millions of amateur sites out there now days competing for members. There are a few sites that are doing well like Kathy does blacks and a few others but for the most part all the others are just getting by. Those that are doing well arn't doing near as well as they did 10 years ago. We do it because we enjoy it.
What most people don't realize is that it costs money to keep a website up and running. Even the cuckold site we are on now has to pay the bills with their membership sites. Without the membership pay sites paying the bills this free site would not be here.
$400 a month or more for server fees then bandwidth fees, plus CC bill fees, software costs involved for building and updating these sites and new computers all the time. Computers don't last long when you run a website. It's like buying a new car and putting 100 thousand miles on it the first year. It's not easy and I suspect most amateur sites now days pay the bills and have little left over.
I talk to people all the time who want to start an Amateur website and tell them If your getting in this just for the money forget it because it's not going to happen. Do it for the fun of it and you might make an extra few bucks in about a year.
Most amateurs I know in the business Like Ruthie and I have full time jobs just like everyone else in addition to running a website.
If Ruthie and I weren't having fun we would have closed up a long time ago because running a site is a lot of work. Don't get me wrong we have a lot of fun but it's work as well.

I hope I haven't been rude. Just a perspective from someone in the business. I do however agree that some in the business for a long period time can tend to get too professional and loose the fun of it all.

babyruthiezhubby said:
There are a few sites that are doing well like Kathy does blacks

It's Cathy :D

And Cathy and Peter only do well because they bust their asses, definately not "get rich quick".

cuckoldinpanties said:
It's Cathy :D

And Cathy and Peter only do well because they bust their asses, definately not "get rich quick".

You are exactly right Cathy. It's not easy.

babyruthiezhubby said:
You are exactly right Cathy. It's not easy.

Wasnt saying I was Cathy, I'm not. Was just correcting the spelling ;) in case anyone wants to look her up :D

cuckoldinpanties said:
Wasnt saying I was Cathy, I'm not. Was just correcting the spelling ;) in case anyone wants to look her up :D

hahaha IC . I spelled it with a K

Users who are viewing this thread