My Fiances Email

• Thread starterWandlebury
  • Start date
Gutted this has gone off the boil! Enjoyed following.

To all the followers, I'm not sure where this is heading as you read the following e-mails you'll understand. The last e-mail I sent was yesterday.

I wrote:

Hello Naomi,

How did your weekend set if instructions turn out?

I wrote:

Good morning,

I had expected to hear form you yesterday.

How did your weekend set of instructions turn out?

I wrote:

Hello Naomi,

Still waiting to hear from you.

I wrote:

Hi Naomi,

Are you OK? I haven't heard from you.

Naomi wrote:

Hello Sir, im sorry for the delay in reply. Sadly, there was a death in the family, adams Dad. So all normal plans were out the window. We're past this now and things are returning to normal. Sorry again x

I wrote:

Hello Naomi,

So sorry to hear about the passing of Adam's dad. My deepest condolences. As we celebrate ones life rather than mourn their passing I always remember when one door closes another opens.

Would like a few more days to fully recover?

I wrote:

Hello Naomi,

It's time to play. Mourning period is now at an end.

Are you prepared for the next step?

I wrote:

Hi Naomi, I'm for your reply to get started again. We were on a good road.

Reactions: Maginone2
OK until Wandlebury replies with confirmation that any of this stuff - the cinema date, her trip alone to the cinema - I'm not prepared to believe it. If his father has died it's entirely understandable that all this has ceased for now but I note with interest that the last post by Wendlebury was the last time before he had a chance to confirm something specific that his fiancee said in her emails to 2wheel.

Wandlebury has been silent here for some time now.

I have no way to verify the veracity of her compliance.

Perhaps I'm being played, perhaps not, sure hope I'm not. But it seems academic now as Naomi's line has fallen silent.