My fiancé is cheating as we speak....

• Thread starterDaddysLittleWhore
  • Start date

DaddysLittleWhore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2007
We moved from Orlando to Las Vegas about a year ago. At her last job in Orlando there was this black guy from the virgin islands and they always would flirt, but nothing ever happened aside from some kissing. I used to encourage her to go for it, but it just never happened. Over the past year, they have kept in touch and continued the flirting over the phone. Finally the conversations started getting a little more graphic and sexually oriented a couple weeks ago.

Then, low and behold, we had to come back to Orlando to attend to some family matters. We met up with the guy tonight for dinner and some drinks just to see what would happen. This was the first time I had ever seen the guy, and he is a nice looking guy. And best of all, he is black. After dinner I could sense an awkwardness and sexual tension so I excused myself, told her to call me later and let me know what they would be doing, and told them both to have a good time.

An hour later she text messages me that they had some drinks, and time slipped away. Now they were on their way to his place.... At this very moment he is probably balls deep in her beautiful wet pussy fucking the shit out of her. All the sexual tension between the two of them for over a year is exploding between her legs. I gave her a camera before I left and told her no to forget to take me some pics. I also asked her to let him fill her up so I can lick it all clean for her... I will let you know what happens.

Mana Chevits

Hey Daddy this is some good stuff. I hope it worked out just the way you wanted it to. Tell us about your hottie>Photo would be smoking nice. :eek::p:D Thanks okdeacon

Well, I got a hotel room nearby where he lives at around 1:30 and waited to hear from her. The later it got, the hornier I got thinking she must be having a really good time. I kept imagining what might be happening and that would get me even more excited. I ended up jerking off 3 times to my own visions of what was happening.

Finally at around 5:30 a.m I get the call that she is on her way. When she got there she told me that they had made out, lots of kissing, petting, he fingered her quite a bit. Deep enough to actually feel her birth control ring, so he was getting in there good. She sucked his nipples, rubbed all over him, etc but that was about it. They didn't actually end up fucking because it was a bit awkward due to their friendship, she said. She really enjoyed what they did do, and they have been in touch since. She text messaged him today to see if he wanted to "have some fun" before she left. Hopefully they will get back together and pick up where they left off because we go back to Vegas in two days. I will keep you posted.

For pics of her, do a search on the site for other threads by me. I have posted pics of her before. I am writing all this from my iPhone so I can't upload pics. Someone could feel free to take the pics I posted in other threads and paste them here if you want.

ok, they had a long phone chat, and she is going to meet him at a restaurant by the Millenia mall for some drinks. Hopefully tonight will be the night, and hopefully he will do a good job fucking her so she will be hooked on other cocks. She is in the shower right now getting cleaned up and shaving her beautiful tight, wet, juicy pussy.... I really hope he wears it out several times and sends her home swollen, sore and full so I can eat it all. I will keep you posted as she text messages me throughout the night. I was able to get some pics of her up, Hope you like them.

cyn2.jpg

cyn0022.jpg

cyn0026.jpg

cyn0038.jpg

EDIT: (10:17 pm) She just left after getting dressed all sexy, no panties and spraying perfume in all the right places. Her date is supposed to be at 10:30. She will be a little late, but worth the wait. If all goes well, he will be one lucky man tonight. I told her not to worry about the time, just have fun and come home whenever.

Ok, it's now 1:47 here in Orlando, and I haven't heard a word from her. I am sure the restaurant will be closing in a few minutes, and they are probably good and buzzed. Hopefully she will be calling me and saying the are headed to his place.....

Ok, 2:33 a.m here and she just called saying they closed down the bar and she was following him to his house. Damn I love this girl. I truely hope he wrecks that pussy so I can lick it and make it better.

Ok.... 5:08 a.m and I just got the call that she is on her way home. I have officially lost count of how many times I have jerked off tonight. She didn't say much because she just wanted to focus on driving and get home. I do know that was no oral involved either way unfortunately, BUT what really makes happy is that she let him fuck her bareback and she took his hot creamy load deep inside her pussy. Does life get any better than this???? I can't wait for her to get home so I can clean up whatever is left of his load from her cum drinched pussy. I will post all the details of the evening after we have a chance to talk about it.

No It Dont

Daddy, I for one can hardly wait to see your beautiful now HOT FIANCE sweet sexy little pie maker. Please hurry and THANKS. :p:p:p:D okdeacon

She's hot and a ***** too. you better marry her before she gets away

nice pics

A woman with a body like that deserves to be impaled on a big, black cock.

You are one lucky son-of-a-gun!!! To have a cute, hot cum filled pussy like hers to eat, Wow! I can't imagine anything hotter, unless you would get rid of her birth control ring and letting his sperm complete their mission.

Ok, sorry for the delay in finishing this up, but here is how it went down. They closed down the bar at TGI Fridays and literally got booted out around 2:30 so they could close the restaurant. They had several drinks, and out the parking lot they were kissing and making out as he leaned her against the car. He asked her to show him her tits and she said "no, not here in the parking lot". So he grabbed her Guess tank top and ripped it to ****** her black Victoria's Secret bra, and her beautiful breasts. This turned her on quite a bit, and she said "that's it, get in your car and let's go to your place". She called me on the way there to let me know what was going on, and the she would be gone a little while longer. This is where I jerked off AGAIN..... First of all, she let him fuck her bareback, which was amazingly hotttt. They started off with her on top for a while and he was bucking her so hard her hair was flying all over the place. Then, he got on top of her and was nailing her pretty good. This was her favorite part. After a while he pulled out and started stroking his cock. Just as he was going to erupt, he slid his big black cock back inside her soaking wet pussy, and he filled her up with his hot cream. She finally called me around 5:30 a.m and said she was on her way. When she got to the house, I went down on her and ate everything that was left..... She was exhausted and wouldn't give me any that night. In fact, she made me wait almost a week to fuck her. The whole thing was sooooo hot. I can't wait for it to happen again. I will definately be looking for more big black cocks for her (and big white ones too)... Here is how she came home to me. Unfortunely because of no flash you can't see how dripping wet she was, but trust me, she was soaked. Her entire pussy was glistening from the mixture of his load, and her juices.... And I cleaned it all up. YUMMIE

floyd1.jpg