• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Fantasy story part2

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

Sunday morning,cooking breakfast for Master Nigel and my wife dressed in my short black satin maids uniform,seamed black stockings,6" heels,full makeup,black basque with matching thong panties.
I knock on the bedroom door and wait for master Nigel to tell me to enter my own bedroom.I enter putting the tray on the bedside table curtsying to master Nigel who is laying on the bed naked,toying with his semi hard cock,my wife is sat at the computer and i see she is looking at holidays.
she swivels her chair round,looking at me,anger in her face
"well!!!"
"i...er well what Madam"
"what have i told you!!"
"Umm..i'm sorry Madam i can't remember"
"look at your masters cock,not hard ,is it?"
"no Madam"
"No Madam,well what have i told you,about your Masters cock?"
"I should always endevour to keep Master Nigel's cock hard,Madam"
"And your name is cocksucker,isn't it?"
"Yes Madam"
"heh heh heh" Master Nigel laughed
"Well what are you waiting for?"
"Yes Madam"
I quickly got on the bed,kneeling between his legs,bending forward to begin licking his balls,especially underneath,just as he liked it
"mmmmmm"he purred as his cock grew hard "I'll deal with you later,cocksucker
that's the second time you have neglected my cock"
"I apologise Master Nigel Sir" as i continued to lick up his,by now,hard 9 inches
and finally his shaft slipped between my red painted shiny lips and deep into my mouth as i used my tongue sliding my lips up and down his shaft.
This was not the ****** mouthfucking that i had last night,.but more of a humiliation,where i am just pleasuring him in a more relaxed way.
This went on for 30 mins,with me sucking and lapping at his cock,my wife still at the computer.
I was suddenly filled with a sense of panic,as i tasted pre cum.
No he can't be about to cum,i'm only supposed to get him hard for my wife.
TOO LATE!!!
His first spurt hit the back of my throat as he withdrew his cock to spurt his spunk over my face,covering my mouth,eyes,nose,chin,with his hot sticky cum
I knelt there horrified with spunk dripping from my chin,and strings of cum atached to his cock and my mouth
"I most humbly apologise,Master Nigel Sir,i am soo sorry"
"you fucking stupid bitch,you've ruined my morning fuck" he reached down and slapped my face
My wife looked up from the computer "Darling what's wrong?"
"what's wrong,i'll tell you what's wrong,your stupid cocksucking husband has just ruined our morning,by making me cum,stupid stupid faggot *****"
He grabbed my arm,dragging me to the chair,forcing me over the back of it,and tying me bent over.
He pulled my skirt up and yanked my panties down
"i'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget cucky,i won't even gag you,i want to hear you cry"
"calm down,Nigel" my wife soothed
"calm down,calm down,i'll calm down when i have taught this husband of yours,who is boss in this house!!!!"
"craaaak!!!!!!!" the sound of leather hitting flesh,my flesh,as an electric shock of pain raced through my body
"CRaaaaaK!!!!!!" as the second stroke landed not giving me time to think
I let out an involentary shriek as the third landed
"gonna teach you who's the boss,who is the boss?" craaaaak!!!!#
"aghhhhh,you are the boss,Master Nigel Sir aghhhhhh!"
fifty strokes later he stopped and threw the strap on the floor
"Do you know what honey?,punishing your husband has made me horny"
He led her to the bed and they fucked for the next two hours
to be continued.............