My Fantasy story part 4

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

The day that my cucksitters/boyfriends would come for a tryout was arranged for tommorow,Master Nigel returned from shopping,loaded with bags
"Here's your credit card back,cocksucker,and here's some clothes i want you to model for us to see if you look good for tommorrow.
I pulled out the black satin heavy steel boned corset and pulled it on,Master Nigel pulled the laces tight at the back until i could barely breath. measuring my waist he muttered "only got you down to 26"" as he put his knee in my back and pulled hard. "24",much better,but i want to see 22" by the end of the week"
Next i pulled on the black stockings and attached them to the suspenders,silver glittery seams ran up the back,which i straightened and looked at them in the mirror.they were soo sluty.
satin thong panties and a padded uplift bra,two sizes too small,to give me cleavidge. Sliver 6" stiletoe shoesand a silver sparkly mini halter cocktail dress
"Give me a twirl,cocksucker,mmmm truely slutish,don't you think my dear"
"oh yes,and with some glitter round the eyes,perfect!"
"walk round for me cocksucker,that's it,mince around.come on wiggle that fagot arse,that's good,don't think he'll have much trouble getting cocks hard heh heh heh"
" no,my hubby looks like a cheap ******,slut *****,ha ha "
The day arrived,and dressed in my sluts outfit i went to answer the door,there stood a young slim man "hi,i'm Jay,you must be cocksucker"
i curtsied respectfully "Yes sir,pleased to meet you,please come in,Master and my wife are waiting"
They both shook hands with this young lad and sat "Get Jay a drink,cocksucker"
"Yes Master Nigel Sir"
"You have her well trained"
"Yes we've done a reasonably good job,not without some,shall we say,resistance. Are you o.k. with the age difference,he's 14 years older than you,can you handle that?"
"oh no problem,i think the older gurl is less likely to rebel,more open to my authority,and this all adds to the humiliation,which leads to a more obedient slut"
My wife giggled "you are so right" she cooed "you'r so self assured for a young man"
"i try to be,i find it's the only way to be around cuck husbands,the only thing they understand is authority from "real men",because as i find cucks are not even worthy of being a "real man"
"so true"laughed my wife
"may i begin?" asked Jay "you are more than welcome to watch"
"Please do,we have a little time to spare
"Come here Cocksucker"Jay ordered
"Yes Sir"
"Right a few rules for you to remember,you can remember things in your little bimbo head,right?"
"Yes Sir"
"first rule,i demand total and utter obedience,without question without argument or hesitation"
"second rule rule,i will have access to your body,fully, on a twenty four seven basis,to do with as i please
third rule you will show respect at all times to any real men that you may encounter,you will curtsy and make eye contact,which will be a sign of your submissivness
fourth rule,sex will be obligatory with myself and any real men you come in contact with
fifth rule you will only speak when spoken to,and only to answer Yes Sir or No Sir
sixth rule your opinions,thoughts,feelings or ideas will not be required at any time
Final rule,you will carry a punishment book with you in your purse at all times,punishment to be administered at the end of each day.The strap will be used severily for breaking ANY of my rules,do you understand?"
"yes Sir",i curtsied and maintained eye contact
"At least once a day you will be inspected,to maintain standards,and if you fall below my standards,what will happen?"
"i will be severily punished Sir"
"Good you learn fast for a *****"
He stood behind me as i stood to attention,and i felt his hand run up my stocking seam,then under the back of my skirt,round my stocking tops and finally my panties,fondling my bottom.
"You don't mind a 22yr old real man touching you up do you?"
"n.....n..no Sir" i gasped in total and utter humiliation and shame,at which point my wife burst out laughing "Yes yes more,you are good Jay"

to be continued