My fantasy (or is it?)

• Thread starterblkcocklvr
  • Start date

blkcocklvr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
(This is my first attempt so please,pease be patient with me..)It started when my excuse for & husband & I had a row,I was getting ready to go out with the girls for the night.I'm fairly short 5ft 4 with a largish bust,cute bum & not bad legs,long shoulder length brown hair.I'm 36 with one grown up child who's just joined the army.I got preggers when I was in my teens after a stupid night out.My husbnd has recently lost his job so money is tight.Not that he cares much,He relies on my wage as a receptionist at a hotel.
Anyway,I was in the bedroom with two girlies getting ready & I was just putting the lip gloss on after the base coat of red.
I'd bought a new denim shirt,well it was more of a belt than a skirt! to go with the top I had on.Throw on some nice heels & I was hot to trot!
Grabbing my clutch bag,I threw in my mobile,money & make up (just in case it needed touching up after a nights,er, dancing,eh girls...) when we heard the taxi honk & went downstairs.
"Where the fuck do you thing your going dressed like that! You look like a cheap fucking slut!" hubby shouted,beercan in hand.
"Out with Lindie & Deb's,you know that!And who are you calling a slut!" I yelled back.
"Lindie,you & Debs go on,I'll catch up"
After about 5 minutes of yelling back & fro I'd had enough!Enough of him,his tantrums & lazyness!Thank god Tony,our son, was no longer at home,so I yelled back "Well fuck you!" & stormed out,slamming the front door behind me.
God I was so angry.I headed into town,my arms folded over my boobs,the sound of my heels echoing thru the night.
After about 20 minutess walk,I heard some music faintly,soon the sound of music grew louder as I got near to a pub,
"Fuck it,I need a drink!" I thought & went in & up to the bar.
"Yes Love" asked the barman.
"Blue WKD" I said,fishing some money out of my purse.
Picking up my bottle,I put the straw into my mouth & sucked,looking around the bar.It was fairly quiet apart from some loud laughter coming from the pool room.
I pulled out a stool by that wall & perched up on it,crossing my legs.From there I could see 3 black men in the poolroom.They looked quite fit with shaved heads & tight tee-shirts revealing muscles.Lots of muscles!I felt my knickers moisten.I blushed again.
Suddenly,one of the black me caught my eye,I blushed & looed away.
Out of the corner of my eye,I could see them chatting quietly,one of them then headed towards me.
My mind was in termoil,what would I say?What would I do?
"Hi hon,I'm Brad" he said confidently.
"Er,Mel"
I could see past him his mates looking on,whispering to each other.
"Drink?"
"OK,"I nodded weakly.
When he'd got me another WKD he said why dont we go & play pool?
Why not I thought to myself,it'd been so long since any man apart from my husband had taken any interest in me.In fact it was a while since I'd been fucked.
My heart was thumping,my throat was dry & my palms sweaty,he followed me into the pool hall & introduced me to his friends.Tony & Chunk (dont think thats his real name tho!)
Soon after a few more WKD's I felt more at ease,even laughing at times all thoughts of what happened earlier forgotten.
As I bent over the pool table to take the shot,I felt Brad lean into me,his hand on my right thigh.
"Oi!" I said,half heartedly brushing his hand away.I could smell the whisky on his breath,by this time my panties were soaked thru,my legs weak.
Insistantly,his hand wormed it's way up my short skirt & into my panties,I could feel lim parting my cunt lips & worming a finger,then two into my cunt.
I closed my eyes & sighed with pleasure.I could feel his cock press into my bum thru my skirt.
"Fuck lads,this ones wet thru!" I heard.
I dropped the pool cue onto the table & slumped forward.I felt a hand on my breast,tweaking a nipple into hardness.
"Mmmmm....We...should'nt....Ohhh...."I moaned softly.
"Relax babe,we'll take good care of you."
I faintly heard the sound of belts & zips,opening my eye's I was faced with a cock the size I had never seen before! A fist was pumping it into hardness,the skin folding back to ****** the beautiful dark helmet,shining like polished ebony.
"Come on babe,suck it...You want it...suck it..SUCK IT"
Tentativly,I reached out & touched it then tried to wrap my hand around it.It was hot & throbbed with raw power,it smelt musky,of man.I opened my mouth & lightly licked the tip,then the head as I grew bolder.
Then I felt my panties being pulled down my feet lifted up so they could be removed.
Then a tounge worming it's way into my cunt,the fingers there probing me deeply.
I took the cock into my mouth,tasting the saltiness & musk,feeling the heat of it.I sucked on it like I was starving,all I could think of was this cock & the feelings I was getting.Another cock apeared in front of me,bigger that the first.I looked up into the smiling face of the Black men above me.I alternatly sucked on each cock,my make up smearing all over my face along with a coating of drool as I slobbered over these ebony staffs.
Suddenly,I felt my cunt being parted with what felt like a baseball bat,slowly at first & getting deeper with each thrust,my body rocked back & forth with each powerful thrust,with each thrust I grunted around the cock in my mouth.my body was coated in sweat.my breast's mauled,my ass slapped.
I could feel the cock in my cunt begin to swell as his fucking changed,he grabbed a handful of my hair & pulled my head back.
"Wait!...I'm..ng..not..onthe..pilll..."I uttered.
"Take it!TAKE IT!" He snarled as he shot jet after jet of boiling cum into me.Slamming his cock into me with each jet of cum forcing it into my womb.
Quickly,he Brad was replaced by one of the others but Brad was'nt finished yet!
He grabbed my chin & shoved his cock,smeared with cum & my cunt slime,into my mouth,making me clean it.
At 5.30am I staggered down the road with fuck knows how much Black cum dripping down my legs.Brad let me put my panties back on but only to keep the cum inside me.I felt warm & woozy.And happy.
When I reached home,my husband was up,waiting on me.Apparently Lindie had phoned when I never turned up at the disco & I did'nt answer my mobile.
We rowed again,he called me a slut,said look at the state of you,your a ***** ect.The usual crap men throw at you.
That was two months ago.Brad,Tony & Chunk have fucked me god knows how many times round at his house,behind the pub & even over a smelly bin behind the chinese!I'm seperated from that useless wanker of a husband & am now living in a small flat.I found this site earlier this week along with a few others.I used to pass Black men in the street without a glance,not now.Now I look at what I've finally gained.
Oh,& I've missed my period this week.

(Is this a true story...You decide.)
Hugs & Kisses.
M

Last edited by a moderator: