• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My fantasty story part 3

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

On the way to the kitchen i checked my butt in the hall mirror lifting my skirt to reveal my crimson and bruised arse,covered in wheals from the strapping,which was probably the hardest punishment i had ever recieved.
I stood at the sink to do the dishes,when the buzzer sounded,summoning me to the bedroom.
"you called Master Nigel Sir"
"yes,i've decided to go on two weeks holiday with your wife,get your credit card and pay for it,also i've advertised for a cuck sitter/boyfriend for you"
he handed me the paper with the ad.
"CUCK SITTER/BOYFRIEND REQUIRED,FOR 36 YR OLD SISSY CUCK HUSBAND,WHILE BULL MASTER TAKES WIFE ON TWO WEEKS HOLIDAY
LOOKS AND AGE UNIMPORTANT(21 TO 90) YOU WILL HAVE FULL USE OF THIS SUBMISSIVE PRETTY SISSY CUCK FOR THE PERIOD OF OUR HOLIDAY,AND PERHAPS LONGER IF YOU REQUIRE.THIS WILL BE A LIVE IN POSITION WITH FULL RUN OF THE HOUSE.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE A COCK LENGTH OF 7" OR OVER
PAY,DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE"
I looked up horrified
"oh and there's a hairdresser coming in a minit,i think it's time to get that shoulder length hair styled in a more effeminate style and dyed a brassy blonde.we want you looking pretty for your new boyfriend,don't we cocksucker?"
"Yes Master Nigel Sir"
My hair was bleached blonde and styled in a feminine style with a fringe that day and about a week later the letters started to arrive,dozens of them.
My wife and master Nigel took great delight in opening the letters,spread all over the dinning table,there must have been three hundred by the end of the week,many with photos.
" we've narrowed it down to two,cocksucker,and we feel it is only fair that they both get to meet you,and then we can decide"
He handed me the letters the first read
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE READ YOUR ADVERT WITH INTEREST AND AM VERY
INTERESTED IN SITTING THE CUCK HUSBAND OR INDEED BECOMING THE BOYFRIEND OF THE CUCK.
MY NAME IS JAY,AND I AM 22 YRS OLD AND HAVE A NICE THICK 9" COCK AND HAVE HAD MUCH EXPERIENCE OF CUCKS AND THEIR HANDLING.
I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN DISCIPLINE AND OBEDIENCE AND YOUR SUBMISSIVE SISSY SOUNDS IDEAL

YOURS SINCERILY

JAY JONES

The second letter read

DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS ALAN,A 65 YEAR OLD MAN.
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT I AM "VERY !!" EXPERIENCED WITH THE HANDLING OF SISSY CUCK HUSBANDS.
I AM A STRICT,NO NONSENSE DISCIPLINARIAN WHO DEMANDS OBEDIENCE.
IF YOU LEFT YOUR HUSBAND IN MY HANDS,YOU WILL SEE AN ALL ROUND,MARKED IMPROVMENT IN HIS ATTITUDE WHEN YOU RETURN.
CUCK WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE ON CALL 24/7 TO ATTEND MY NEEDS,WHICH WILL INCLUDE ALL MY DOMESTIC AND SEXUAL REQUIREMENTS
CUCK WILL BE TAUGHT THAT REAL MEN ARE HIS/HER SUPERIORS AND HE IS NOTHING BUT A SLAVE TO ALL REAL MEN

YOURS

ALAN

"well which one will it be?" my wife smilled
"on the one hand the 22 yr old will be most humiliating for your 36yr old husband,but the older man sounds ideal with the right experience"
"i've got it,we take a months holiday and give them two weeks each"
"oh you are so clever darling,we'd better ask them if they would like a trial afternoon
to be continued