• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Exhibitionist Wife Wants Your Comments

• Thread starterretrograde
  • Start date

retrograde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2013
Got permission to post the wife so she can hear the comments she gets. I text them to her while she's at work - she loves it!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ratemyasian/

Say what you like, all comments passed on

zzz0_28124300_1472573502.jpg

Reactions: Paulag, Alex1985 and Virtual
Hot little piece.

Those nipples need pulling and chewing on and that pussy needs filling with a big cock (preferably mine)

Great legs that go all the way to her sweet tight lil ass ! Love the little peek of her pussy . She can exhibit all she wants , and hopefully , she wants !

Damn she's sexy! I'd love to stick my face up that skirt!

I can't see the photos on flickr though. It says they aren't public yet. Do we need to be invited?

flickr pics are all public - they're set as 'restricted' - you need to turn off your safety setting to allow restricted pics

As much as I'd love to see this beauty, may too many settings to weed through and then reset.

retrograde said:
flickr pics are all public - they're set as 'restricted' - you need to turn off your safety setting to allow restricted pics
How?

Love her ass!
It's one that begs for punishment and pleasure at the same time, and I'd love to do both!
It would be wonderful to lick and chew her pussy from behind!