My Ex wife

• Thread starterjamesinmo
  • Start date

jamesinmo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2006
Ive never posted anything before so bear with me.
I reeally miss my ex wife she could seem to read me and know what mood I was in and what would turn me on. She had a great set of d cup tits with long thick nipples and loved to show them off which was a great turn on in its self. I let her know I liked her showing off and she just took it from there. We began sharing her with freinds and then she would innocently work herself into situations without me to show herself off. She came home one afternoon and told me one of our associotes had made an off the wall pass at her and being a smartass she spun around and flashed her tits at him and before she knew what was happening he had pulled his cock out and said one show deserves another. Nothing happened then but she told me she had to have him so we invited him over to play cards which led to her winning a full body massage. We started rubbing her body and getting her naked her pussy was soaked.
After about 30 minutes she demanded he get naked and I stay dressed, as he took his pants off I noticed he didnt have a bigger cock than me. She sucked him as I ate her and got her ready for him.
After a few minutes she moved onto her hands and knees so he could fuck her doggie and told me to get undressed but wouldnt suck me she wanted me to watch his cock going in and out of her pussy. After she came she rolled onto her back and slid her ass to the edge of the bed so I could stand and fuck her as she sucked him. She urged me to fuck her hard and keep going until I filled her pussy with cum evan though I wanted to cum second.
After I filled her he stood at the bed and slid into, she came 3 times as he fucked her as hard as he could and after about 20 minutes he dumped his load into her and climbed up on the bed next to her as I sat in a chair next to the bed they both looked at me and she said lick it!!
As I bent my head to her frothy well fucked pussy and my tongue made its first contact with a used pussy she no not me clean his cock off you will clean me later. I had never touched another mans cock so I was a little relunctant but my mind was swimming and I was turnt on like never before so I leaned down and took his flacid dick into my mouth tasting all 3 of our fluids on it.
After cleaning the cream from his pubic hair, balls and cock it was hard again. My wife had me lay on my back and got on top of me in a 69 position and told me I couldnt lick her pussy or cum but I was going to clean her. She had him push his cock in and stroke her a few times then pullit out and slide it in my mouth and then back into her pussy. When this was starting she took a shoe string and tied my balls and cock so I couldnt cum and was licking the lenght of my cock for the entire 30 minutes that I cleaned her pussy vea his cock. When she had enough and had him stop I realised she had lubed and inserted a small vibrator into my ass and she next had him go to the other side of the bed and she brought my legs up and let him take my cherry. Just as he filled my ass with cum she yank the bow on the shoe string around my balls and I shot cum about 10 feet in the air.
It was a new experiance for me and one that I will never forget or regret. Things where very hot between the three of us for sometime and had nothing to do with why we are not togather today but I shure miss her and the sex that we had