My cum used as Lube

• Thread starterPaCouplePhilly
  • Start date

PaCouplePhilly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2010
This may sounds kinky but my wife likes the idea. I suggested taking spermicide liquid lube and emptying half the bottle. The other half would be refilled by me, using a funnel to cum into the bottle when I jerkoff. The spermicide would kill any cuckold sperm as it mixed. When my wife masturbates to the thought of her bull, my cuckold seed would act as a lube to help her get off to her bull. My wife hasn't allowed me to cum in her in the last 2 years but she likes the idea of finding a use for my sperm even if its to lube her much bigger toys as she gets off to her Bull. Considering she gets so wet for get bull she doesn't need lube with her bull, there wouldn't be any risk of or sperm mixing when he fucks her.

Very hot, always been fascinated with this idea. Does she let you cum at all? Or at least jerk you off? For me, the roles are kind of reversed. I love the idea of her using her bulls cum to masturbate instead. Or, if she still jerks you off, have you ever thought of using her lovers cum as lubricant for yourself? She could make him cum, rub it on your hard cock, then jerk you off.

She likes to have me jerkoff while looking at her naked or teasing me with what was mine and now his. She likes to see me waste my seed looking but not touching. She also likes that I'm refilling the bottle thinking of her fucking him when I jerkoff on my own. Due to real life time constraints and life in general I don't stay caged however behind closed doors we fall back into our roles, so still jerkoff regularly on my own.

I do like your idea as well and I had suggested that originally with her bull, using condoms to capture his cum into and save his loads. He shot that down by saying his cock should be the only bare cock she takes and his load shouldn't be denied her womb. I agreed, and we decided on this version of the cuckold sperm idea.

I have used other mens as lube. After they shoot off in her, I take my turn.
Hot and slickery.